• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 27, 2021

    7 Days To Die Did you know you can exploit the trader quests to find all the traders on the map? I use it too find cities with multiple traders for my base.

    7 Days To Die Did you know you can exploit the trader quests to find all the traders on the map? I use it too find cities with multiple traders for my base.


    Did you know you can exploit the trader quests to find all the traders on the map? I use it too find cities with multiple traders for my base.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 04:41 PM PST

    So after a few of the normal trader mission they will have a "special mission" available to open trade routes.

    When you take this it will take you too another close by trader. When you are in sight of the new trader but before you go inside go to your quests and cancel the quest. Now go inside the new traders place and the quest will be available from them.

    Repeat as desired to find as many traders as you want without having to go blindly looking. Eventually i found a city with 2 traders about 800 meters from each other so i made my home in the middle of them. 400 meters to a trader is pretty sweet and stacked with the Secret Stash perks you can get lots of high level base item (solar, batteries ect) and purple gear real fast.

    submitted by /u/partisan98
    [link] [comments]

    Auger comes too soon after steel pickaxe?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 08:37 AM PST

    I used iron pickaxe to mine for the longest time. Couldn't find the steel schematic. When I finally leveled high enough and found a nice steel pickaxe, suddenly augers started dropping like crazy and I didn't get to enjoy the steel pickaxe lol. I know its random but I feel like the steel pickaxe age or phase should be longer

    submitted by /u/Fishgamescamp
    [link] [comments]

    Alternative Horde Night Strategy: The Not-So-Walking Dead

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 08:38 AM PST

    How do you obtain pumpkins

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 05:32 AM PST

    Title explains it. Wiki is unreliable as usual, couldn't find anythong about getting pumpkins. How do you obtain pumpkins/pumpkin seeds?

    submitted by /u/gamingfreak207
    [link] [comments]

    Having Lod issue where POI show both there far render and near

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 07:47 PM PST

    Ik you can turn off the far ones but im having a derp and can't remember how and Google can't find it.

    submitted by /u/justgerman517
    [link] [comments]

    Vehicle mods

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 08:56 PM PST

    I'm looking for mods to put a bigger range of vehicles in the game does anyone have any suggestions

    Thanks in Advance

    submitted by /u/absolutelyhonest100
    [link] [comments]

    Does land claim block make your horde base tougher?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 01:26 AM PST

    Or does it only work against players?

    submitted by /u/Fishgamescamp
    [link] [comments]

    when i try to make a randomly generated world, it crashes.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 04:15 PM PST

    it seems to try making a 1.18 world while i'm running 19.3

    i think that's part of the problem anyway. has anyone had this happen and/or know how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/kellogkermit
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to manually save your game without diving into your files to manually create a backup? My character has fully reset three times now, and at this point i'm too exhausted to start over again.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 07:59 PM PST

    The save game system in this game seems designed to prevent 'save scumming' but at this point all it has done is completely bone my games.

    Three times now I have loaded into my world to find my character back to level 1, with the "craft bedroll' quest. My world is still in tact, along with everything I built, but everything I was holding is gone, not even in a backpack somewhere.

    I've used the console a couple times to try to get back to where I was, but it's exhausting and honestly seems pretty unfair that I even need to do it in the first place.

    I've been playing alone but after this time I think all the wind has been taken out of my sails. What gives? :(

    submitted by /u/bbbbush
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Falls questions

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 01:38 PM PST

    Hello,

    Im trying out darkness falls mod for the 1st time and got a couple questions:

    1. I noticed that I got 2 class books at the start of the game: 1 book just spawned in my inventory and then another book I got from the backpack that also spawned in my inventory. Is that normal? or should I have only 1 class?

    2. Which difficulty is recommended for this mod? Normally, I run warrior-survivalist when I play vanilla 7dtd. I tried Darkness Falls on warrior and it felt hard as heck at the start. Thinking about starting over and dropping it to Nomad, but idk how is it later in the game: harder or easier than at the start? I dont like adjusting settings in the middle of the game.

    submitted by /u/Gedzas
    [link] [comments]

    How can I play on my friends server without him on

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 06:59 PM PST

    The first time we played I just joined his world but now when I open the game and hit continue it loads me into my world. I cant get into his world unless he invites me every time he is on. Is there a way I can play if he isnt on? We tried making me an admin but that didnt work.

    submitted by /u/_hartzio
    [link] [comments]

    Mining method once you complete the art of mining books and have an auger?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 06:43 PM PST

    Once you complete the art of mining books, you get a chance to destroy blocks instantly. It's actually pretty high. I would guess 10-15%.

    After thinking about this for a short while, I've reached the conclusion that the best way to mine is to walk around and hit at as many different blocks as you can.

    If you instakill a block that's already low hp, its not that big of a gain. But if you instakill a block that has full hp then that increases your efficiency by a lot.

    Does anyone else do this? Is my logic faulty?

    submitted by /u/Fishgamescamp
    [link] [comments]

    Random Gen question.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 10:22 AM PST

    So today is the first time I have played on a random generated map. Everything seemed fine until i got to the trader and the doors to the post are all blue and when you open them the still look closed a few building are that way to. Is this common? The only mods I have is a hud mod and one that gives me two perk points.

    submitted by /u/V1rtualS0ld1er
    [link] [comments]

    Venturing online for the first time

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 05:45 PM PST

    Recently discovered this game and having a lot of fun with it in single player and in a private co-op game with a friend of mine. I'm wanting to venture on to a public server, but feel like I need to ask a few questions first.

    I can only play fairly sporadically, a few hours here and there. Will I be able to accomplish anything playing online?

    If I jump on a mature server will everything be looted already?

    What happens when I'm offline, can anyone just steal my stuff?

    What about blood moons, if they happen when I'm offline, do they just not affect me?

    Is there any etiquette I need to know in terms of dealing with other players?

    Thanks all.

    submitted by /u/Jag__84
    [link] [comments]

    7D2D server browser

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 07:59 AM PST

    The day before yesterday and almost all day yesterday I could see thousands of servers. Late last night I tried to log back in and look at servers and I can only see favorites sometimes, sometimes like 20 servers and other times only like 100 servers.

    Any idea what might be going on?

    submitted by /u/johnh2005
    [link] [comments]

    What are some quality of life mods that you would recommend?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 11:00 AM PST

    Not looking to change the game up too much. I like the vanilla play style, but I wouldn't mind a few small changes. New weapons? Better UI? Bigger variety of zombie models or types? If it screams "I wish I would have known this existed before today", go ahead and recommend it.

    submitted by /u/Decaposaurus
    [link] [comments]

    Blueberry Plants

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 04:51 PM PST

    I know it spawns in the snow biome, but is there a farm of blueberry plants in the naverzgame map by chance?

    submitted by /u/ani671
    [link] [comments]

    No trader?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 04:09 PM PST

    So me and my friends have played quite a few versions on 7 days so far, we currently have a world on the most updated I believe? (Alpha 19.3).

    From the off the trader has been 0.0m for distance wherever we are, just wondering if anyone else has had this and if so does this mean a trader has either not generated, it's a glitch or there is one somewhere but not close enough to show?

    More curiousity then anything else, thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Gibbonicuss
    [link] [comments]

    Save transfer across computers?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 03:46 PM PST

    I've been playing on my laptop for a couple weeks. I went and downloaded it on my desktop and noticed there is no cloud support. Is there any way to transfer saves?

    submitted by /u/Forty_neiner65
    [link] [comments]

    Uploading Nitrogen Map To Nitrado Server?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 08:11 AM PST

    Hey all,

    Just rented a server for me and my friend to start a new world on, how do I go about importing a generated Nitrado map into the server?

    Bear with me this is my first time sorry if I seem a bit dumb I really am when it comes to this stuff, thanks.

    EDIT ____________________________________

    Figured it out with Filezilla and importing files etc, all sorted thanks anyway

    submitted by /u/Rex_Meus_Et_Deus
    [link] [comments]

    good xp farm methods ?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 03:46 AM PST

    whats some good xp farm methods ?

    lv ling reinforced concrete ? (farming resources when mass producing)

    or doing poi ?

    to note im playing on insane with my friend with 150% zombie and player block damage so i think farming concrete is faster ? unless im missing something. It still takes time to collect all stone needed.

    submitted by /u/WeedMoneyBitches
    [link] [comments]

    Wellness

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 02:38 PM PST

    Anyone else have problems? My wellness was at 120. Not 60. And i cant seem to get it to rise. Any one have an answer?

    submitted by /u/Tygerthor
    [link] [comments]

    Darthworld pvp 4x exp/skill points, bigbag. Looking for people to join

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 02:24 PM PST

    20 slot map Big bag and storage 4 skill points per level 4x the xp Pvp but be cool. Don't grief horde bases or kill at traders. Raid is ok 15 day respawn On day 35ish

    Other mods may come upon request.

    submitted by /u/super_duper2020
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness falls...all the death?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 09:44 AM PST

    I know it's supposed to be, more challenging. And that things are a little more difficult and there's a million more zombies...but is anyone else dying a dozen times..in the first few days?

    submitted by /u/nov1290
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel