• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 20, 2021

    7 Days To Die Sometimes I just stop and enjoy the landscape

    7 Days To Die Sometimes I just stop and enjoy the landscape


    Sometimes I just stop and enjoy the landscape

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 01:51 PM PST

    Raid House

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 09:04 AM PST

    Cave systems in Alpha 19

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 09:36 AM PST

    Hey, are there any Cave systems in the current Alpha 19? Didn't found any information about that they were deleted, but also wasn't able to find any... even looked up the old spots on the Navezgane Map....

    submitted by /u/MacCrimmonJr
    [link] [comments]

    Never let the new guy on the Gyrocopter i.e. me

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 10:53 PM PST

    Do Mobs Get More Difficult When More Players Join Server?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 02:16 PM PST

    Sorry if this a n00b question, but I couldn't find the answer anywhere from searching. I know you can change the difficulty settings of the server, but do the mobs get inherently stronger just by more people jumping into the game? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Puupuur
    [link] [comments]

    This community is awesome!

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 09:32 PM PST

    It's my day off so I was playing online on a public server and I got a nice base up. Eventually a dude came fully geared. I fully expected to die to him but instead we talked and eventually teamed up and made a badass super-base and even got a few kills on hostile players. Survived a couple bloodmoons. We got to talking and as we were talking a bit about ourselves I mentioned struggling financially right now due to the COVID situation. Eventually he paypal'd me $20 to get a few bites to eat. Man, I love this community. You guys are really awesome and that was the most positive multiplayer experience I've ever had.

    submitted by /u/Cheeki-Breeki96
    [link] [comments]

    What are you peeping at?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 09:10 PM PST

    Help with vehicles and looting

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 03:36 PM PST

    Hi I'm pretty new to the game and I'm playing on navezgane on ps4. I was wondering if anyone could give me tips on how to get a vehicle and some tips for where to loot to get ammo, armour or better weapons.

    submitted by /u/LawfulnessWide8823
    [link] [comments]

    Perk tree experts??

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 10:31 PM PST

    I'm kinda curious about the various perk trees and how they do/don't effect each other. For example, sexy Rex is in strength, so it reduces stamina cost of clubs, sledges and mining tools, but does it do so for other weapons? And flurry of blows is in Agility(?) but will it increas the speed of bats or spears etc.

    submitted by /u/Nimvob
    [link] [comments]

    What happened? Encountered MASSIVE amounts of zombies on an off-night??

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 10:01 PM PST

    Hey- first time posting here, sorry for any mistakes.

    I've been playing for years but tonight something very odd happened. On a non-seventh night me and my partner were screwed by dozens and dozens of zombies. What happened? Does anyone know?

    In this world we are both ~level 50, we were in a wasteland biome, and we were just chilling in the basement of some house when it became night. The zombies started coming and at first we thought a horde had walked by, but they never stopped?? All feral, all fairly strong, and they just kept pouring in until we eventually dies after a few "hours" of trying to fight them off. It felt like a seventh night but it wasnt??

    submitted by /u/Rblooks
    [link] [comments]

    Help with custom poi

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 05:50 PM PST

    Really simple (maybe)..: Im building a huge bunker and I would love player to be able to set their personnal cube space (forgot the name.. the cube to say you "own" that space) in the diff rooms. I know how to set the cube the right size, and I did a square hole in the middle of the rooms so it is pretty obvious it is where the cube goes. Now do I need to do something else to keep the poi from reseting ?

    submitted by /u/JRockland
    [link] [comments]

    Food market/ pharmacy place

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 05:42 PM PST

    Is it me or do you guys use that little cold room with the lumber jacks as a horse base for a bit, all the walls are 10000 health and it has a vault door, it's a pretty keen setup alpha 19 btw

    submitted by /u/dingle1504
    [link] [comments]

    Need Help With Accelerated Healing Darkness Falls Bug

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 03:16 PM PST

    So I took the accelerated healing perk in darkness falls and every time it procs I lose wellness, I am assuming this is a bug. Does anyone know of anyway around this or is it possible to spec out of this perk? Really dont want to throw away my 125 dude or roll back the server cause of a bug.

    submitted by /u/Zow
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox connection failure.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 04:37 PM PST

    I'm trying to join my friends private multiplayer, my NAT type is open and his is "Double NAT" is what he said. Is there anything I can do to fix it?

    submitted by /u/XxPotatoxX21
    [link] [comments]

    permadeath with mischief maker, now live so come on by and make me die!

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 07:46 PM PST

    Are there no "adventure maps"?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 07:36 PM PST

    I tried to do a quick search for adventure maps for this game but nothing has come up. Are there really no custom "story" maps that someone has made? There are usually tons for most creative building games similar to this one so I'm surprised nothing has come up.

    submitted by /u/wookiebish
    [link] [comments]

    Dedicated Server?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 03:22 AM PST

    looking for some more players to join in on a server. not sure how successful my attempt will be as i am sure many players already have their own servers or choose to play locally.

    server is a quad core 2.6ghz - 16 gig ram - on a dedicated 1 gig symmetrical line hosted in aws.

    server is running only server side mods and an 8k nitrogen map.

    server address is: 802Bros.ddns.net

    server name is: 802Bros

    see you around survivors!

    submitted by /u/hippiedrumcircle802
    [link] [comments]

    Will Saved Games Updated with Alpha 20?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 05:05 PM PST

    Hi everyone, just started playing this game. Will my single-player game update with Alpha 20 or will I need to start over again? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/JoBro91
    [link] [comments]

    Second best tool for upgrading blocks on console?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 05:03 PM PST

    I say second best as I assume the nail gun is the best, but I havent found the parts yet (though I have found at least 3 of the schematic).

    I've been using a claw hammer, but the cobblestone frames I've been hitting still take 5 hits to upgrade, is there a better way?

    submitted by /u/MisterWoodster
    [link] [comments]

    Your Favorite Settings

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 04:25 PM PST

    Hey! Just wanted to start a conversation about preferred settings. I loved this game prior to the major patch a while back and getting back into it has seen its challenges. Zombies feel way harder and they took out the spiked log trap :( What settings do you play on now? I used to love doing 64 zombies but I doubt I'll get far in that and I was just curious what everyone else tends to play on in their solo games.

    Also side question: What do we use in replacement of the spike logs? I'm more into traditional base designs (not doing cheap tricks that take advantage of zombie pathing). Thanks!

    submitted by /u/hypessv
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days to Die | Entropic Legacy | EP 43 | Rogue Like | Alpha 19 .3

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 02:17 PM PST

    Undead Legacy vehicle bug

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 08:50 AM PST

    After awhile of riding on any type of vehicle, they start to bug out. An encumbered symbol appears next to the speedometer (even though I have nothing in vehicle storage, and am not encumbered on my person) and the vehicle won't move. And if it is a motorcycle or bicycle, it wobbles left and right when you get on it or try to move.

    I've no other mods installed. And when I spawn another vehicle sometimes it works fine for awhile , then bugs out in the same manner.

    I've tried putting the vehicle away, putting and taking things out of the inventory, removing all my items from my person, nothing seems to fix it.

    Restarting either a full game shutdown or just exiting to title doesn't resolve the issue.

    submitted by /u/Esbian
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone up to play on a new world?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 02:45 AM PST

    Hey, I was seeing if anyone wanted to play for the next hour or 2? I have 69 hours rn into this game, and about 30 on ps4, I'm not at all means good and am kinda noobish haha, I have almost 0 knowledge on how to build in the game as I usually find a base and get defenses set up. Never used a trap. I have 2 mods on

    https://7daystodiemods.com/zombie-health-bars/

    https://7daystodiemods.com/riles-hudplus/

    And My steam is: *・゚Hellishwonderland*・゚

    My discord is 刀ム√ノ#4062

    submitted by /u/HellishWonderland
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel