• Breaking News

    Friday, February 12, 2021

    7 Days To Die This game is a spiteful, mean-spirited, bitch.

    7 Days To Die This game is a spiteful, mean-spirited, bitch.


    This game is a spiteful, mean-spirited, bitch.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 06:34 AM PST

    Some of you have heard me lament on missing just ONE book... Shotgun Messiah Vol 3. I am on Day 328. I have never used the teleport function. I have ALWAYS used vehicles to get from trader to trader. I've taken long breaks from searching for this volume, but I have always checked for it when I was at a trader. Recently, I started hitting the traders every 3 gamedays trying to find that book.

    Today was trader day, and it's also a horde night. I didn't feel like spending 40 minutes of real time in the gyrocopter, after doing so time after time. So I used the teleport to get to the traders.

    And the second to the last trader had the book I needed.

    I would have been ecstatic if I had found the book legitimately by flying the gyrocopter there... But nope. I used teleport, and the game rewarded my cheating. What should have been sweet now tastes ever so sour.

    submitted by /u/Steelspy
    [link] [comments]

    It's Blood Moon again

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 09:10 PM PST

    Help

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 06:06 PM PST

    I'm playing on PS4 and need some advice. I'm going to be pushing into day 28 hoard some (on day 22). I wanted to build a moat around my base but I'm not sure if it's worth the time or materials. Any thoughts on moats? Effective or useless. Side note not having the ability to do trader quests sucks. I'm just relying on scavenging to find loot. Not being able to make good coin for the traders prices is tough.

    submitted by /u/Co-Blentz
    [link] [comments]

    If I'm not at my base can zombies still attack It?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 05:27 AM PST

    I want to have 2 different bases, which are 10 minutes ride apart, so quite far. Just wanted to know if say for example horde night happens while I'm at one base, will the other base also be attacked?

    submitted by /u/Cool-S4ti5fact1on
    [link] [comments]

    Cross-Play on Different OS

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 03:32 PM PST

    A bit of backstory: I am wanting to get another computer, for if a family member or friend wants to stop by and play an online game. However, I am wanting to mess around with different computers/OS as well. I do know that you are able to play 7 Days to Die online, but what about through different OS? For example, if I have a mac computer and want to play with someone that's on Windows, (or Windows to Linux, etc etc) will that be possible?

    submitted by /u/Zaavoo
    [link] [comments]

    Game Runs Terribly on 3080

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 09:19 PM PST

    Does anyone else with a 3080 have difficulties with this game? My 5700xt runs this at ultra no problem meanwhile my 3080 gets between 60-100 fps on medium quality.

    submitted by /u/ShotThing
    [link] [comments]

    Reset Blood Moon Horde days ?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 04:53 PM PST

    I set my horde nights to every 3 days but decided to revert back to the original 7. After doing so I'm now on day 49 and not having a BM show up. Any way to get the BM hordes reset to the correct days ?

    submitted by /u/xKFS_
    [link] [comments]

    This subs rule on posting tutorial content?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 12:46 PM PST

    So I see that rule 10 says I can only post "lets plays" on wednesday or saturday but do information based videos apply to that rule? I wouldn't ask via a post but my DMs to the mods have gone un-noticed.

    submitted by /u/Possibly_A_Redditor
    [link] [comments]

    Need a PvE server to play on. 1000 plus hours played

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 08:03 PM PST

    So need a server to play on, joined one earlier today just to realize it was pvp after playing all day. Any groups need another person? Never done a modded server but would be willing to try. I've played off and on since alpha 5. Us east coast.

    submitted by /u/General_Kwalski
    [link] [comments]

    Do different traders give better or unique rewards?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 01:56 PM PST

    I get that there's different tiers of quests, but do the different traders scattered across the map give better or different rewards? I started get special quests to unlock new trade routes to other traders. Just wondering if I should relocate and do quests for someone else or am I good just questing for one?

    Also I understand they each sell different stuff, just talking about the tokens and quest rewards.

    submitted by /u/Cool-S4ti5fact1on
    [link] [comments]

    Ever have one of those days?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 03:32 AM PST

    Oh man, you ever have one of those days where you get nothing accomplished?

    Last night I decide to do some scouting. I'm currently reside in the NE part of my random gen map. So I make my way to the south east part of the map. I see a Pass Gas and decide to grab up some gas barrels. Just as I run up to grab the gas can, a zombie comes around the corner and surprises me. I take a wild swing and miss the zombie, but hit the gas barrel. I blew up and died. First death of the game, 11 days in.

    So I spend a bunch of time running back for my mini bike and backpack. Get my mini bike and started driving South a bit until I seen I was heading for the radiation zone. So I turn left to circle back and turned into the radiation zone and while taking damage, I panic, hit the side of a building and died again.

    This time I run all the way back to find I can't even get my mini bike because its too far into the radiated zone. I end up running back to my base.

    When it was all said and done, I ended up at the same spot as when I started. Ugh, what a night!

    Got any crazy stories?

    submitted by /u/Pantango69
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for someone to play with

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 06:44 PM PST

    So I havent played in a few months was wondering if anybody want to start an online game?

    submitted by /u/fuck_that_dumb_shit
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for players

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 01:07 PM PST

    Anyone still play on ps4? Im on day 58 on navezgane map if anyone wants to join hit me up on psn Caboose190

    submitted by /u/aarocorb90
    [link] [comments]

    So what happens when a new patch drops like A20/A21 etc, do multiplayer servers all wipe? Or can we continue our progress?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 03:59 AM PST

    I'm fairly new to this game and play on a multiplayer server with others, but not been around for an update to drop yet so how does it work, does everyone wipe or do we get to continue progress?

    submitted by /u/Endreaver
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck on creating player

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 10:36 AM PST

    My friend and I have been playing on a world for a while now, we are on day 62 but now all of a sudden when I try to connect I keep getting stuck on a loading screen that displays Creating Character. I've googled this a lot and tried all the options but none of it works

    I've Reinstall the game. Made sure we have the same version. Played on navisgame for 10 minutes then tried to join. Opened the game launcher and cleared all my data. Verified the integrity of the game files, Restated my computer. Had the other person restart their computer. Opened different steam games then went back to 7day.

    I am currently out of ideas on what to do, please if anyone had this problem and fixed it share the info. We don't want to create a new world.

    submitted by /u/RealMoonoo
    [link] [comments]

    Nitrogen

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 09:07 AM PST

    Alrighty fellas, this is a question geared towards the vets who use this application. I just recently started using it, and it seems pretty straight forward. Watched YT tutorials and all that jazz. Anyways, just started DF for the first time, and this is where I think maybe my problem is.

    I generated a map for DF, with the DF POIs, spawn point near town. So, for whatever reason, first thing it does is start me in the waste land. Talk about giving me a shit start. I could not get out of the waste land because it was full of feral, irradiation zombies, and what looked like a custom zombie. I just couldn't make it out. So I started a new game with a new map.

    This time I'm up north, not ideal but it isn't a monstrous pit full of death. I make it out, and get to a good area. Level up a couple times and am having a good time despite the ridiculous amount of options and older alpha settings. I never put my bedroll down and wouldn't you know it, got wrecked by a radiated zombie as soon as morning hit. So, I respawn and this is where the problem occurs. I'm spawned in the radiation zone. Naturally I start running in a direction in hopes to get out, and nope. Get killed by a pack of zombies. Figured, bad luck, respawn and I just keep spawning in the same spot over and over.

    Gave me a bad taste in my mouth, and I don't blame DF. I'm guessing it's something to do with nitrogen? Is there a way to set it up like vanilla where it just spawns you randomly on the map? If so, would that fix it. I had it set to spawn near town, so I'm not really sure why it's even spawning me in the rad zone. Any input is much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Oorgnid
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a DF server.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 07:31 AM PST

    Hey. I am looking for a reasonably new Darkness falls server to join. Preferably with normal or a bit increased rates due to my work schedule. I am from EU but are open for US servers as well if it's not too laggy. Map doesn't matter, but I have troubles with xlarge ones cause of my ram. Hope I can find a new place I can call home soon. Best regards

    submitted by /u/BreakUrSelf
    [link] [comments]

    How to start the game?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 06:57 AM PST

    I am about to return to 7dtd but last time i played it was 2015, i feel kinda lost in present state of the game.

    Do you guys have any tips for the beginning or some "must-know" informations?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/call9one1
    [link] [comments]

    Using creative terrains

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 03:01 AM PST

    Additional flair of Help

    Can anyone confirm whether using additional terrains from the creative menu is locked exclusively to POI editing? Obviously I know you can fill in gaps of missing terrain with these blocks, but you (or I specifically) cannot seem to actually alter the terrain texture by using alternate ground blocks.

    For example, I'm renovating the Navezgane farm. I've done up the old farm building and want to prettify the terrain around it from the gross repetitive dirt to something less dull like forest ground. The reason for this is I'm designing a play through where this property (although empty) looks in better condition than the surrounding world since it's actually the hidden entrance to my underground bunker community (playing to the style of Last Man On Earth, no Zombies if you'd believe it). Back to my point though, destroying any terrain any placing an alternate texture block such as Forest ground only results in the same dirt. This texture goes all the way to bedrock. Is this because it's a POI and the terrain is fixed? Is there a work around for this?

    Any help appreciated!

    submitted by /u/CyclicalMuser
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel