• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 2, 2021

    7 Days To Die Blood moon makes everyone a little crazy

    7 Days To Die Blood moon makes everyone a little crazy


    Blood moon makes everyone a little crazy

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 07:13 PM PST

    As someone who just bought a gaming desktop and has only played 7 days to die on console (its severely outdated at this point) what are some tips when I buy it on PC?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 11:26 AM PST

    I assume there's so much new content compared to the console version since the devs release updates currently only for PC. And I have another question: I'm new, like REALLY new to PC gaming. Can anyone explain to me why 7 days min to recommended specs on steam have such a big gap? It makes me worried if I can even run it. My specs are below if any people can help. I'd appreciate some insight. Thank you all!

    My specs:

    System Memory (RAM):

    16 gigabytes DDR4 SDRAM

    System Memory RAM Speed:

    3000 Megahertz

    Cached Memory:

    32 Megabytes

    Graphics:

    AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT

    Graphics Type:

    Discrete

    Video Memory:

    8192 MB

    Video Memory Type:

    Dedicated

    Processor Speed (Base):

    3.6 gigahertz

    Processor Model:

    AMD 3rd Generation Ryzen 7

    Processor Model Number:

    3700X

    Processor Cores:

    8-Core

    Operating System:

    Windows 10

    Cooling System:

    Liquid

    Operating System Architecture:

    64-Bit

    submitted by /u/Dictaorofcheese
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days To Die - RJAY's Zombie Slicer Base

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 01:30 PM PST

    World painter ?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 05:22 PM PST

    I was wondering if there was a world painter similar to minecraft's for this game any info would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/Claysthetics
    [link] [comments]

    Zombies have started spawning in my base on hoard night help.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 01:20 PM PST

    Hi just to clarify i'm running the darkness falls mod. I set up base in Trader Jen's and have converted a neaby building into a hoard base. Just recently (day 63) zombies have started spawing inside the trader base on hoard night, no idea why, I have a land claim block down and a bedroll and i've checked the block perimeter and it easily encompasses all of Jen's compound.

    The compound is now heavily fortified but they are literally spawing in one corner of the base and trying to beat down a wall to get out.

    It's just after day 70 now so and it happened again so it's not a one off occurance.

    Any ideas please?

    I might have to rig a blade trap in the one corner just to deal with them the guard don't seem to be able to shoot them possibly because they are inside the compound.

    submitted by /u/DaddaMongo
    [link] [comments]

    My Alpha 19 "small" horde/home bases

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 09:19 PM PST

    My Alpha 19 "small" horde/home bases

    Changed my horde day to day 20 and increased horde night enemy to 12.

    My top base survived 3 horde nights and the bottom (my new base) will face its firs horde.

    These bases is both my base and horde base. Size - top base 35x35 at the base, 31x31 for the bottom base.

    Current base

    New base

    Top view of new base

    submitted by /u/Tscastle
    [link] [comments]

    The Bathroom from Hell

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 09:14 PM PST

    PS4 Servers seem to be back to normal

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 09:44 AM PST

    As the title states, it looks like the PSN servers have finally been fixed and are up and running smooth again.

    Hopefully everyone can get back on the game now!

    submitted by /u/TrevorLovesPizza
    [link] [comments]

    A19 Action and audio delay in multiplayer

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 08:50 PM PST

    So I'm in a multiplayer world where I'm not the host. When I join and try to open chests they take like 20 seconds to open, and if I try to kill a zombie it lags out and hits me before it dies. Basically everything is delayed and it's impossible to play. Can anyone help?

    submitted by /u/vinbin03
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Falls is Better then Vanilla

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 07:43 PM PST

    In my opinion. I feel like Darkness falls, even not following the darkness falls "story." but playing it like vanilla is so much better.

    Just the toughness of the zeds, the progression system, the perk system is such a better direction for the game.

    There's a million more ways I'd love to improve the game. But even if you don't care about the story of darkness falls I feel it's more complete overall.

    You can play the story, finish the story not do the story.

    Give it a try! Even on easy if you want.

    submitted by /u/Samadams9292
    [link] [comments]

    Ground texture problems

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 03:18 PM PST

    In all my games for a little while all there have been is dirt and I can get some of the texture back if I hit the block but it only fixes that one block and some of the textures like grass dosent come back I'm in desperate need of help

    submitted by /u/mrwoofwoof03
    [link] [comments]

    Disarming mines

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 04:07 AM PST

    How do I do that

    submitted by /u/Iwantmyteslanow
    [link] [comments]

    A16 to A19 major differences?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 12:59 PM PST

    I've been playing on A16 for a long time because I started when A17 was new and found that the early game learning curve was way too steep so I backed up to A16 where I heard it was better (it was). I had originally bought the game to practice so that I wouldn't be such dead weight when I played with my step son. I like base building so I've been afraid to move forward to the new versions where it sounds like all that you cherish is destroyed every blood moon.

    Anybody else still play A16? Is there any joy in base building in A19? What are the major changes I'll have to get used to?

    submitted by /u/MargaretDumont
    [link] [comments]

    NOOB STARTING ADVICE?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 08:11 AM PST

    Hi all, Been playing a mobile zombie game and making vids for it for years, discovered this game two weeks ago and love it, but i feel there's a lot to learn, any basic advice for me?

    What guns or attachments should I be aiming to keep hold of? I'm only up to day 28, died twice during that 4th horde.

    I need to turn the game speed up to 1 day = 20mins so I can record the horde night quick enough for YouTube, someone said 20mins is too fast to get base prep work done to survive the horde, do you echo this person's thought or is it possible to keep it as 20mins?

    Thanks for any help

    submitted by /u/MickeyHalligan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel