• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 8, 2021

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday


    Base Tour/Showcase Thursday

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Want to show off your base or a build you're particularly proud of? Want to show off what helped you make it through horde night?

    Take a video or some screenshots and post them here to share with your fellow survivors!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    So I thought I found a can of tuna... Still a new guy

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 04:12 PM PDT

    TIL to lock your ammo

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 03:47 PM PDT

    Blood Moon Night 42:

    Im going around doing last minute ammo loading into my auto turrets when I thought "why dont i just leave the ammo unlocked? It'll be easier to reload if i dont hafta click 'unlock'".

    Welp...

    22:00 Comes. I eat a skull crusher candy to melee whatever gets to the front when I hear none of the turrets firing in range targets. Ruh roh, Raggy! I start foring off my tact rifle at the mob in front of me to find am opening, but my front isn't prepared for the wave of zombies gathered at the front. Risking a shot, I start with the SMGs and lock the ammo in. They're firing!!! Thank God!! Now to make sure the hatch doesnt break so I can lock more turret ammo, but oh wait....I misclick and close the hatch, releasing a 20 zombie wave into base. I try to keep my cool and retreat to my second area of defense, but I panic, miss my jump, get cornered, and die.

    TLDR: lock your ammo into the turret, kids. It saves lives, mostly yours.

    submitted by /u/ani671
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way in single player to make a day longer than 120 minutes?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 08:17 AM PDT

    I'm thinking 240 minutes might be the sweet spot for me.

    submitted by /u/MeesterGone
    [link] [comments]

    Best defenses around your base?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 07:27 AM PDT

    Hello. Just recently started playing 7 Days to Die and I'm absolutely loving it. Other than the wood spikes trap, what is a good line of defense against zombies?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/TheMcCafeMenu
    [link] [comments]

    She was trying to bring zombie into Trader's base

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 08:59 PM PDT

    why did my blade traps just domino break? i jumped on top of a blade trap that was on the wall and every trap broke? happened twice now baby

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 04:52 PM PDT

    Need a little help with custom map making please

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 11:53 AM PDT

    Hi all, I've been working on a custom map of Australia for my server but I've run into a small problem. I can't seem to get Nitrogen to make any desert or burned areas using my import_HM and mask.

    Here's what I have so far (8k map example); Oz-Zombie Map!

    I have added accurate(ish) mountains, accurate river systems and even Uluru (Ayers rock) and the map is working fine even though nobody wants to live in Tasmania in the example I provided! :D

    So my question, is there anything I need to do with my height map and mask to make Nitrogen treat areas as desert or waste/burned land??? In the readme.txt it says that I have to manually edit the biomes.png, which is easy enough because the colors for a biome are provided, but there doesn't seem to be that filename in the resources folder. If I just create one the same size as the HM and mask will it use it?

    Sorry if I've missed something basic here (and I probably have), but if you know the answer I would appreciate it! Thanks!

    Just a quick edit. I do know about using different colored pixels as spawners in the map. I just haven't used them in this example I provided :)

    submitted by /u/Steve_B_22
    [link] [comments]

    How stable is this game currently? (PC)

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 12:00 PM PDT

    I was thinking about giving this game another go soon, really enjoyed cooping it with some friends in the past but we stopped playing it in the end due to bugs and stuttering.

    My biggest gripe with this is on the 7th nights when lots of zombies spawn I would be amped up for it but that's exactly when the lag started happening, it would be hard to aim because zombies are not moving around smoothly, some were even defying gravity, I guess because the game was struggling to generate them all. (What I mean by this is, there was a hill by our base that the zombies were running down and some of them would run through the air from the top of this hill without losing altitude and basically run over the wall.)

    We last played in April, so pretty much exactly a year ago now, and i've seen that there has been lots of updates since then according to the news feed on steam. I'm just wondering from anyone that is playing this right now, would they say that the issues above have improved or are they still apparent. Especially interested to hear from someone who is also playing coop as I don't know if the cause could be from multiplayer connections or something.

    Thanks

    Edit: Furthermore to the question asked, would renting a dedicated server help clear up these issues, or is this more of a game engine sided problem?

    submitted by /u/Earthern-Hunter
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to make space on my c drive

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 10:54 PM PDT

    How do I get more space on the c drive of my PC without replacing the drive to a bigger one?

    submitted by /u/KMG_41
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about modding in a server.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 10:42 PM PDT

    Wanted to know how simple/complicated it is to add mods to the game in regards to my own server.
    When I add mods, would my friends need to have those mods installed as well or is it as easy as just applying the mods to the server and having it affect everyone? If anyone is familiar with this I appreciate any useful information you can provide.

    submitted by /u/Dracula_Sneeze
    [link] [comments]

    I have 2 noob-ish questions

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 09:30 PM PDT

    TIA to anyone who takes the time to answer 1 or both questions...

    1. Is it possible to do creator mode on consoles?

    2. If it is possible ... could someone tell me how to do so on the xbox?

    Thanks again!

    submitted by /u/sc000000bysnack
    [link] [comments]

    blade trap glitch

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 04:28 PM PDT

    what is up with my blade traps?? i got alot of blade traps, like 3-400, and on hordenight i kill a bomber zombie and then the console pops up with a red text, like an error. but i didnt think about it but then every single bladetrap stopped working and a few just broke randomly. so i rejoined and then every fucking blade trap is just broken, like theres metal parts on the ground so they literally broke. what is this?? and now when i spawned in new ones to replace my game crashes when i place them

    submitted by /u/davidlol78
    [link] [comments]

    I need your advice or input on some new modlets I created!

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 08:08 AM PDT

    Like the title says, I have been making some mods for myself and I would like to share them. I suppose that Nexus would be the best place to post them if I decide to do it.

    If any of you have played S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl you will be familiar with my work and the quality of my mods. I did a lot of mods for that game but it seemed to be a different sort of community.

    Anyhow, here is a brief description of the modlets I have made:

    1. This one lets you create reinforced concrete blocks that are moveable and are already dried. No waiting for cement to dry. Uses same amount of materials that it would take to make one from scratch from a wooden frame block.
    2. I got tired of the attitudes of Hugh and Rekt and this modlet makes them like you. This is easy to change in the vanilla (master) game files but it is best not to tamper with them in case of an update from the devs.
    3. This modlet lets you fill in holes that you might accidentally punch in the ground with material that will match the terrain.
    4. Similar to number 3 but this one will grow grass and weeds on it automatically.
    5. And probably the most controversial one, this one allows you to plant crops on any terrain without the use of Farm Blocks.

    So... what are all of your thoughts about these modlets? I do not know if they will work on server side because I play single player only. I cannot see any reason they wouldn't. Now my main mod (which these are built into) is quite "creative" and would probably get you banned on a public server. It is simply the way I like to play the game and it is quite complex. I would gladly share it with others but I definitely will not publish it.

    Sorry this is so long and I appreciate you taking the time to read it!

    submitted by /u/fatrap
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Falls

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 05:21 PM PDT

    So im playing on the latest darkness Falls and for some reason the wrench, ratchet and impact driver all dismantle things at the same amount of time (they all deal the same block damage)

    Im wondering if its a bug or the tier of the tools increase resources gathered, and if it is a bug how can i fix it

    submitted by /u/IreallylikeMen
    [link] [comments]

    Generic Schematics?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 04:55 PM PDT

    Playing Darkness Falls mod on Alpha 19. This may be a dumb question, but I searched for a bit and couldn't find the answer. How does one acquire more Generic Schematics for crafting mods?

    submitted by /u/xpheolix
    [link] [comments]

    The Gyrocopter. ��

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 11:07 PM PDT

    I can't fly it...every time I try, I nose into the ground. I watched a guy on YT do a tutorial and I thought 'it's easy, I'm being a bloody noob' still decked it..the thought of riding the bike or rolling in the truck all the way down to get oil shale at the bottom of my map (6kg away) is as appealing to me as eating a gherkin...which is not much. Why is it so hard to fly?...is there like some knack I'm missing here?...fully happy and prepared to accept 'you're an idiot' thoughts laughs.

    submitted by /u/chiarodiluna
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Falls

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 01:40 PM PDT

    When I click play through the 7DTD mod launcher ans start a world, it starts loading then all the assets get an ERR and the game quits responding. Is there something I'm missing about how to start?

    submitted by /u/RightKnes
    [link] [comments]

    I'm looking for some people to play with.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 09:50 AM PDT

    My time zone: EST
    Discord: engineer gaming's biggest fan#2947

    Modded: no

    Age: 14

    Nav gen: yes

    I'm looking for 1 - 2 people The world is already made, it's day 4, but I can make a new one if you want

    English please, I can't speak any other languages. (Broken English is fine as long as I can understand you)

    I don't mind what age you are, but if you can't play correctly and is annoying or an asshole, then don't message me, the only exception is if you're new.

    Mic is optional

    I'm looking for people to be online for a long-term playthrough, otherwise don't message me if you're only going to play once.

    P.S Tell me your play style, I focus in intelligence, and crafting skills, and I some times do questsP.P.S I can only get online at certain hours. Times I will most likely to be online: 1pm - 3pm est or 6pm - 2am est

    submitted by /u/thescoutisspeed
    [link] [comments]

    How do you allow allies to pick up a crafting station in a PC vanilla multiplayer server?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 12:25 PM PDT

    I haven't been able to find anything using the search bar and would love to know if this is possible!

    Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/davidbullship
    [link] [comments]

    7DTD mod launcher

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 11:46 AM PDT

    Everytime I'm using the mod launcher and click PreSync mod, my launcher preSyncs then goes into (Not Responding). Do I need to presync again when I get it back open? I'm trying to play modded for the first time (darkness falls) so kinda confused

    submitted by /u/RightKnes
    [link] [comments]

    Do vehicles that you craft despawn in this game while placed? I'm worried if I quit out of the game my new bike will disappear (I'm playing solo by the way)

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 12:28 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel