• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 27, 2021

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday


    Base Tour/Showcase Thursday

    Posted: 27 May 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Want to show off your base or a build you're particularly proud of? Want to show off what helped you make it through horde night?

    Take a video or some screenshots and post them here to share with your fellow survivors!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Always so satisfying when this happens, and Sergeant PHYS the hole is deeper, reinforced, and trapped with easy access sir����. Anyways srry about the fan in the background.

    Posted: 27 May 2021 05:24 PM PDT

    Finding a crucible

    Posted: 27 May 2021 10:59 AM PDT

    My friend and I have been playing a game and we're almost to day 28. We have looked everywhere for a crucible with no luck. What time is normal to get a hold of this thing? Should I just bite the bullet and get advanced engendering 5?

    submitted by /u/00fish
    [link] [comments]

    Wasteland Tier 5 Fetch and Clear

    Posted: 27 May 2021 02:39 PM PDT

    Best Place To Host A 7 Days To Die Server?

    Posted: 27 May 2021 08:34 PM PDT

    Looking to host a server for alpha 20 when it hits this summer. There would be less then 10 people and I'm looking for a pretty cheap dedicated servers (like 12 dollars or less monthly). If anyone knows of the best recommendations that would be great. Thanks!

    (U.S East Coast, my internet is not strong enough to handle an entire server)

    submitted by /u/Chadster111
    [link] [comments]

    Block Letters

    Posted: 26 May 2021 11:21 PM PDT

    Block Letters

    Most of these letters are 3 blocks wide by 5 tall, the M and W are 5 wide, the N and X are 4 wide. The addition of several new shapes could make it much easier to make some of these letters. I plan to do a series of much larger letters as well, at least 10 blocks tall by 5 wide. To get the curved edges of these letters you need to start with "Wet Concrete" blocks, the rest can be obtained with just rebar frames.

    https://preview.redd.it/33ex0l7gvl171.png?width=1690&format=png&auto=webp&s=167b50ca9458139ccd8f41a74866053b44b63f0a

    https://preview.redd.it/coymsk7gvl171.png?width=1835&format=png&auto=webp&s=e705d1cb555d5464565dc1c1e4833378b60f90b4

    https://preview.redd.it/7r22wp7gvl171.png?width=1809&format=png&auto=webp&s=b61166044adeccdb43671ddf31845f8f73baf72e

    https://preview.redd.it/hoyl8o7gvl171.png?width=1842&format=png&auto=webp&s=896e0a07e83b5797cc0a2c02e5b55151eb9d3978

    submitted by /u/garathnor
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to transfer a base to a new map?

    Posted: 27 May 2021 07:42 AM PDT

    Myself and a buddy of mine have been playing on a server by ourselves for awhile, getting to what seems to be the endgame for the first time, however we are getting very bored of our randomly-generated world. However, we don't want to just start over. Is there a way to transfer a chunk (really just a POI we made a base of) to a new map?

    submitted by /u/maikuxblade
    [link] [comments]

    Server stopped spawning random zombies

    Posted: 27 May 2021 09:26 PM PDT

    So I am hosting a PC server for my friends and I to play on but after the last blood moon the random zombies seem to have stopped spawning. We can make all the noise in the world and just never see any. Using the console spawnwh will spawn a wondering hoard but otherwise we see no zombies when out looting except for inside pois. We also do not seem to get random zombies stumbling upon the base anymore either. Does anyone know what could be wrong?

    submitted by /u/syco54645
    [link] [comments]

    When will I start coming across gun parts?

    Posted: 27 May 2021 01:38 PM PDT

    The Wiki doesn't really say anything about when they start appearing in loot locations. I know how guns are made, but for the longest time I've only played on console. I'm on day 19 right now and I bought the Boomstick perk. Shouldn't I start finding shotgun parts? (On console you could find them anywhere and at any point in the game.) The only gun related things I've been finding are bullets and modifications.

    submitted by /u/mycatiswatchingyou
    [link] [comments]

    our first test of our horde base

    Posted: 27 May 2021 03:39 PM PDT

    My screen is stuck. Read description

    Posted: 27 May 2021 07:10 PM PDT

    So I successfully loaded into my friends private game, I can move around and hear things and I see my UI. But the screen itself is the loading screen. Does anyone know a fix for this??

    submitted by /u/HunterJLR
    [link] [comments]

    Please help! 7 Days to die is hiding my W10 Taskbar when in game (1 monitor only) and its getting annoying!

    Posted: 27 May 2021 06:25 PM PDT

    My screen looks like thiswhen im playing and its really annoying. I've tried borderless windowed, fullscreen, exclusive fullscreen but theyre all the same. Its super annoying because sometimes I just wanna minimize the game and take a few minutes break, but the sound is still playing. normally I would pull up volume mixer but I cant do it unless I pull it up beforehand. Does anyone know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/klaz54
    [link] [comments]

    Newb here question about mods

    Posted: 27 May 2021 06:13 PM PDT

    Me and roughly 5 friends have a dedicated server and we have been playing for a week or two and would like to now install a mod like darkness falls (I'm on phone and can't look up exact name) basically makes it a bit harder maybe adds some neat things.

    I've never added a mod before but I'm sure I can figure out how to add it but my question is:

    Will applying a mod to the server mess anything up? Mostly will we have to rebuild everything or start over?

    Past week we ended up putting a ton of time into loot running around and building we just don't wanna lose that. Thanks ahead of time!

    submitted by /u/JockSandWich
    [link] [comments]

    Black River PMC Crew Military Style RP 7 days to die PC

    Posted: 27 May 2021 06:04 PM PDT

    Hello, dear viewer, we are Black River Private Military Corporation, Founded on July 4th, 2019 we are everything American as can be. What is Black River PMC or BRPM? We are a realistic and fun Private Military roleplay, milsim and PVP crew. We try to be different and unique whilst still giving you the skills, knowledge, discipline and experience you would get in real Private Military Contracting. Our work mainly consist of surviving, looting, helping other players and taking down zombies. But we can do much more entertaining and realistic jobs such as player made contracts, military patrols, Milsim's, and Operations. We have great team and are active 24/7 we also can offer you a realistic experience you wont find anywhere else. We are based off Merryweather and Blackwater. We are an IAA founded PMC that works to take down criminals and gangs. Offerings include 2 departments Army, and Special Operations Department (note every dept has their own unique spec ops). Also please note dear viewer you do not have to have past experience or be high level to join us. To join or seek further information please message and add Brendanassassin1#3556 on discord and for a direct discord link to the server https://discord.gg/FaGcDsYD4C and our hub https://discord.gg/PWgwtr4JuA also our newest trailer https://youtu.be/wybBi6ncPK8

    submitted by /u/BlackRiverPMC
    [link] [comments]

    Moving client game to Steam dedicated server questions

    Posted: 27 May 2021 06:00 PM PDT

    I've searched for how transfer a game run through the game client to the Steam dedicated server tool and I have only found older and/or ambiguous posts on it.

    1. I generated the map. In my Users/7DaysToDie folder I have the GeneratedWorlds and Saves folders. In each of those I have a folder called "nameofmap".
    2. In Steam I have "7dtd" and "7dtd dedicated server" folders. I'm a little confused as to if one/both"nameofmap" folders need to be copied and which one goes where.
    3. I'm then assuming that the dedicated server serverconfig.xml is the one that needs to be edited to point to "nameofmap" but just wanted to make sure.

    Any help clarifying and letting me know if I am missing anything would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/WheredTibbersGo
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question about "leveling" traders or getting higher tier trade quests.

    Posted: 27 May 2021 05:57 PM PDT

    Im on navesgane and I have Tier 3 quests. It seems like I do quests for the first trader until it "levels up" and then they give me a quest to open trade routes to another trade. Then Tier 2 quest appear and I do those until it levels up again and then Open trade routes, tier 3 ETC.

    My question is: Do you have to do take quests from that specific trader to "level it up" and get a higher tier quest? Im not sure because I mostly do quests from the first trader but I think that still leveled it up and gave me tier 3/ new trader location.

    submitted by /u/MessyCans
    [link] [comments]

    Renting a server.

    Posted: 27 May 2021 01:33 PM PDT

    Hey guys quick question, a friend and I want to play thing game a lot more but never find have time at the same day to kinda play together but I'm trying to see how the "days" or time goes by when you rent a server does it activate the day when someone logs on or is it more like days go by even if you don't play type of deal. I'm very confused by this and can't find any info on this. Thanks for your time!

    submitted by /u/sirlongestshaft
    [link] [comments]

    Live for episode 21 come hang! https://youtu.be/b3Q4n61_NBA

    Posted: 27 May 2021 05:04 PM PDT

    Motorcycle stuffs

    Posted: 26 May 2021 10:24 PM PDT

    hotels/apartments

    Posted: 27 May 2021 05:52 AM PDT

    What are your guys opinions on having accommodating hotel type concepts where people pay rent to live somewhat safely. Has anyone effectively done this before?

    My main concerns atm are: I dont see how rent could be enforced outside of selling things from vending machines and ive met some really opinionated people on having to pay rent on an apocalyptic survival game but are completely ok with having to do work for a trader to get compensated. Do i suddenly become a free repair machine after spending dozens of hours making a place safe and reliable? I also dont know how to deal with a person that thinks they should be able to stay in their room and not deal with horde night if they are paying to stay there, but if im not on and they get the thing demolished whats the point. Currently thinking about setting turrets in each room and having it target strangers so that if you do some dickish stuff i just remove as ally to evict. I want to build things for newer people to feel like a community but I dont want to get screwed myself.

    submitted by /u/H2Bsnax
    [link] [comments]

    can i copy my progress from current save over to a new save when alpha 20 comes

    Posted: 27 May 2021 07:57 AM PDT

    Title says it all

    submitted by /u/AlexKlgr
    [link] [comments]

    Fresh Server Team Work PC

    Posted: 27 May 2021 11:03 AM PDT

    Seeking a fresh server. Looking for like-minded individuals who want to team up and build a community. PC

    submitted by /u/CursiveDragon78
    [link] [comments]

    music files

    Posted: 27 May 2021 10:43 AM PDT

    Where are the music files? wanting to find the tense music that plays when a wondering horde is tracking you

    submitted by /u/jest28000
    [link] [comments]

    Land claim block

    Posted: 27 May 2021 10:42 AM PDT

    I'm playing single player with occasional friend that jumps on. I put my block down did a bunch of building and now I want to move it like 15 blocks to the west. My question is if I destroy the original one will I not be able to pick up my work bench and forges after I move it? Will all the stuff I put down remaining in new block area still able to pickup? A19

    submitted by /u/SirBrainsaw
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel