• Breaking News

    Friday, June 4, 2021

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday


    Friend Finder Friday

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Are you tired of surviving alone? Ever wish you had a friend help you through horde nights? Have you ever been so lonely you spawned and placed a zombie corpse in your base to keep you company(You know who you are!)?

    If so, you've come to the right place. By posting here you can find friends to play and survive with! Remember, you don't need to be faster than the zombies just faster than your friends ;)

    Please leave your Steam/XB1/PSN name, what time zone you're in and works best for you, and (If you're on PC) any mods you may be using.

    You could also join the Official 7DTD Discord and post in whichever (PC,Xbox, Playstation) LFG channel you're looking to find people to play with!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to terraform a smooth ramp/ path?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 10:44 AM PDT

    Server lag?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 05:19 PM PDT

    I have a high end server that I'm hosting from my house that does really well, but when I turn on power to my turrets or blade traps I have surrounding the base, it lags out everyone on the server. But the server is only capping about 20percent cpu? Anyone know why or have any fixes?

    submitted by /u/Available_Mistake822
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to load an older multiplayer game.

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 10:36 PM PDT

    Hi sorry if this is been asked already, but I haven't played for a bit and the server is in 18.4 and I was just trying to load it since we had put a lot of time in it. The game won't let me load any of my old servers, like its grayed out and wont let me add any pw. I know the game is in 19.5 now but does that mean my saves are gone? Thanks

    submitted by /u/SpaceLiveTiger
    [link] [comments]

    Good cords?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 07:43 PM PDT

    I need some good cords and I know there is a bunker somewhere I forgot where. I need cords such as bunkers, good base locations, good loot locations or any other cords that are good tyy

    submitted by /u/E_Jordan08
    [link] [comments]

    I need some help with making a dedicated server

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 09:04 AM PDT

    Well, i have a question, since the server would run 24/7, does that mean the days would go by, theres no point if you got off and got back on when its the next bloodmoon

    submitted by /u/SonBeastyus
    [link] [comments]

    Console Commands and Achievements

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 09:42 AM PDT

    As a server admin, I frequently use console commands to maintain my server. Recently, I have had a few players on my server decide they are going for 100% achievements. How does my use of console commands effect achievements on the server/user level?

    submitted by /u/rieke137
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for group

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 06:43 AM PDT

    Experienced player seeking gamers that like to have fun but also can be proactive team members. Like neebs gaming.

    Looking to play once or twice a week on a random map.

    The only Concern is I don't know what's going on with my internet. I'm in a rural part of Maine. So it may be a week or 2 till it gets fixed or I have to go to my parents where the internet is good.

    submitted by /u/Act-Far
    [link] [comments]

    Working on a Server Side Class system for A19.5+

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 06:18 AM PDT

    I'm currently working on a class system and have a lot of it done but i'm looking for any kind of ideas I could add to it, currently I have the following classes done,

    Scavenger - Ranger - Engineer - Architect - Cultivator - Scholar.

    Each has their own Quests (class locked), Custom items (class locked), Custom Tools, Custom mods (class locked).

    The problem i'm having is I want to do more with it, so i'm here looking for ideas any of you might have, I've made Custom server side mods in the passed and they've went down well, I just don't wanna release something to the public without having it polished,

    if you've ever had ideas you wanted to express and it's doable within the current game files i'm more than happy to try code it and see if it works,

    just note all the ideas must be server side as I don't want people to have to download anything and I'd like them to simply add it to their mods folder and off they pop.

    The idea is to have the custom classes work alongside everything inside the game atm,

    Here's what I have so far.

    Custom zombies, Custom bandits (working), Custom Tools, Custom Guns, Custom Melee weapons, Custom quests, Custom armors/clothing, Custom Mods for guns/tools/melee/armor, Custom Blocks (for harvesting gems + Custom gems).

    Feel free to go into details about what you'd like to see and i'll try get back to anyone who suggests ideas.

    submitted by /u/Real-AnonTuber
    [link] [comments]

    Navezgane or Random Gen??

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 12:09 AM PDT

    Okay I'm going to start a new game but I was wondering which one should I choose? Navezgane or Random Gen?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Da1wh0sMad836
    [link] [comments]

    Getting into our server while host is offline

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 03:12 AM PDT

    Hey so two friends and i have made a world where we've gone pretty far and have a good base and crafting shit, and i want to get into the server so i can work on the base while the other guys aren't online. Is there any way to do that if i wasn't the original host? like can i load up our world in some way?

    submitted by /u/smiledozer
    [link] [comments]

    Help designing a base for a team?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 12:45 AM PDT

    Me and some friends have been playing this game a lot recently, but we're still pretty new. I have been wondering what an efficient horde base design is for the day 7 hordes as a team? I can find a lot of designs where you get the zombies to jump, but very few of them explain how it is best used in multiplayer, or is it works at all. I appreciate any help?

    submitted by /u/Damian022703
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel