• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 29, 2021

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday


    Base Tour/Showcase Thursday

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Want to show off your base or a build you're particularly proud of? Want to show off what helped you make it through horde night?

    Take a video or some screenshots and post them here to share with your fellow survivors!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Guys i made a tutorial for those who want to play modded but they dont kno how to install them

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 07:38 AM PDT

    https://youtu.be/DVBjouelspM

    I have made a video for those who dont know how to get diffrent mods on 7 days to die

    if you think i can improve my videos please let me knwo how, i am still working on my confidence skills because i am still nervouse when i record , beside that idk what else i need to work on so help me out here also i dont know if i am allowed to post this on here , so go easy on me

    submitted by /u/Sphy-Gaming
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha 19.6 Stable is out! Released a couple hours ago!

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 07:17 PM PDT

    You'd think this ominous sight would frighten most anything away...........but nah. They are just dying to get in here.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 10:22 AM PDT

    Any plans to make beds functional, being able to set the amount of sleep you get as a measured stat?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 05:26 PM PDT

    Bobs boars location

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 07:13 PM PDT

    Can anyone give me the coordinates for this POI in Navezgane? I can't seem to find them by googling and looking st the maps I've seen, its not labeled. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/c4ch3rp00p
    [link] [comments]

    Someone's about to have an interesting night

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 11:50 AM PDT

    MODDERS UNITE! Can somebody please remove the stupid fork on the front of the jeep, so it doesn't get stuck and hit the ground all the time?! this is an illogical annoyance that doesn't even kill zombies. Using picture posted from yesterday

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 06:58 AM PDT

    Wanting a world that isn't navezgane that has all the skyscrapers. People recommended NitroGen but others are saying it's unusable.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 01:14 PM PDT

    Does anyone have any advice on how to achieve this? Whether through KingGen, nitro, or know of a seed with all the skyscrapers? Thanks

    We also like a good wasteland because of the way the zombies spawn at night but we're mainly looking for all the tier 5 POIs

    submitted by /u/johnnyboy_63
    [link] [comments]

    Best Server Side Mods?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 07:27 PM PDT

    I just bought a server for me and the pals to mess around on and I like some of the food/weapon mods that I've played on while on other hosted servers. I'm looking for a similar experience on mine, and would like to know your favorite server side mods! I don't really want to coach 4+ people through installing mods before play, I'd rather handle all that myself so that my friends can have a seamless experience and dip their toes into modded 7days. Any and all suggestions are welcome!

    submitted by /u/thejackening
    [link] [comments]

    Steam alpha 1.95 fps problem

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 09:27 PM PDT

    Hey. I come back to 7days after 1 year. I instal it via steam but when I start it it have 3 fps, problem get solved when i play it in window but I don't like it. Someone can help me with that or know why its happening ?

    submitted by /u/KapitanBomba90210
    [link] [comments]

    What kind of Zombies would you like to see in the game?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 09:28 AM PDT

    So a huge concept that makes any zombie game more fun for me is "special infected". I grew up playing Left 4 Dead and I always thought it was hella neat how each zombie has a different purpose and lore reasons as to why they turned into a smoker or boomer as opposed to a regular old common. When I first started playing 7 days, I loved the zombies in alpha 15. Spider zombie was a constant reminder of the Hunter, Policeman was a mix of boomer and spitter, etc.

    Now, say you get the opportunity to design a special zombie or two for the game. What are you gonna design? What will it do?

    Personally, I'd love a zombie to fill the "tank" role from Left 4 Dead. A big, muscular mass of a zombie that exists solely as a "fuck, I need to go" type of deal. Call it the Behemoth(pretty sure that was a special zombie that was meant to be added), make it huge and exclusive to some rare POIs or the wasteland biome. Give it shit loads of health, weakness to fire, and make it damaging as fuck. Like, you will NOT survive getting hit by one. Then it could serve as a neat boss zombie for big servers. Maybe make it spawn on horde nights at very high Gamestage.

    Next up, this is inspired by A15's feral wight. When I first started playing this game on console with my best buddy, I vividly remember the fear we felt from a feral wight. We played with no running zombies as a rule, and the feral wight ignored that completely and ran anyway. It'd make a screeching noise and immediately we'd shit our pants lmfao. So maybe add a new zombie that looks fucking terrifying, and always runs no matter what. Maybe give it the ability to jump very high too so it's even more terrifying.

    What do y'all think

    submitted by /u/ligmaenigma
    [link] [comments]

    New Server Owner - started last night, today my map was reset and all progress was lost?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 09:03 PM PDT

    What did I do wrong and how can I avoid it in the future

    submitted by /u/Svnmelter
    [link] [comments]

    Starting by out again

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 08:08 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I haven't played since alpha 15.5 or something like that 😲 it seems that character levelling has changed a lot. Is there any links or can anyone explain how it works now ?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/TDFK14
    [link] [comments]

    Would this PC be able to run 7d2d well? I recently got a gaming PC and played 7d2d my girlfriend wants to play but it’d be the only game she would play, so I’m looking for a cheap option. We used to play together on console.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 05:20 AM PDT

    What is the most efficient way to break blocks?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 01:22 PM PDT

    I have a base in one of the under ground bunkers and i want to install a underground garage. To do that I have to destroy a ton of walls: metal, concrete, wood, etc. So i was wondering what the best and most efficient tools/skills for the job would be so I can finish before the next horde night.

    submitted by /u/lunchboxover9000
    [link] [comments]

    Playing with Tactical Action on A19, any way to get the craftable guns higher than lvl 1?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 04:54 PM PDT

    I can't find the correct .xml file to mess with it. The mod author seems to indicate that it's supposed to be tied to the relevant gun perk level, but this is definitely not the case or it's not functioning properly. The video the mod author has going over it is in Mandarin I think, which I unfortunately do not understand, so I have no clue if he mentions about crafting the guns in it or not. Any help is appreciated

    submitted by /u/OreoSwordsman
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox controller help

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 12:11 PM PDT

    So, whenever i load up 7 days and only 7 days with my controller. my cursor/player will drift backwards/down for no reason, it doesnt do this with any other game, yall got any fixes?

    submitted by /u/Nervous_Objective_83
    [link] [comments]

    Is “strip mining” as effective in this game at finding ore as it is in Minecraft?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 12:38 AM PDT

    As in you dig down, open up an area and fortify it with wood ceiling/floors for stability and looks, and then just mine in a straight line into the rock at various starting points? That was arguably the most effective way to mine in MC when looking for ore and was curious if others found success with that in this game. Cheers

    submitted by /u/YeetoMojito
    [link] [comments]

    How is horde difficulty determined?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 10:46 AM PDT

    I play Darkness Falls with some friends and family. I have more time on my hands then some and others are playing a different game as well so my game level and game stage is significantly higher than everyone else's (I spend most of my time mining or working on our horde base). When the horde comes, is the difficulty determined on an average of our various game stages? If I logged out on horde night and let the others handle it, would that make the horde a bit more manageable? I don't want to make things too difficult for others, yet at the same time, since they are playing another game, I want to still work on our world.

    submitted by /u/theyellowtiredone
    [link] [comments]

    Mod launcher

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 06:37 AM PDT

    Hey all, I'm kinda new to pc gaming and was wondering if 7 days has a good /trustworthy mod launcher available. I've seen videos on installing the mods via the game files but that makes me a bit nervous bc I'm pretty new to the pc life. Any helpful suggestions are appreciated

    submitted by /u/instakilling504
    [link] [comments]

    Private server- new players start with a bicycle

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 03:54 AM PDT

    Is anyone able to advise how to set this up so new players have a bicycle on spawn please?

    submitted by /u/WiredPrimeHoh
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel