• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 9, 2021

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday


    Base Tour/Showcase Thursday

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Want to show off your base or a build you're particularly proud of? Want to show off what helped you make it through horde night?

    Take a video or some screenshots and post them here to share with your fellow survivors!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I heard somethin and turn around O_O

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 01:12 PM PDT

    A20 new Lumberjack Zombie model

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 02:22 AM PDT

    Sgt. Thicc

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 08:54 PM PDT

    Here’s my clip with no filter �� have a good day!

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 08:12 AM PDT

    Rad Remover, overrated?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 02:32 PM PDT

    So this mod disables regen for radiated foes, which I believe tops out at 8-9/hp per second for Radiated Wights/Bikers. If it takes me 3-5 seconds to kill an irradiated enemy, then theoretically this mod saves me like, 1 bullet out of an assault rifle. I feel like an accuracy mod, which ensures more bullets on target, would be far more universally beneficial compared to the situational rad remover. I see this mod recommended everywhere, but I just don't get the appeal.

    Your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Kantusa
    [link] [comments]

    When you think of realistic graphics...

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 06:27 PM PDT

    When you think of realistic graphics...

    I doubt the first game that comes to mind is 7D2D. I never really consider 7D2D to have the best graphics which isn't a bad thing, the graphics match the feel of the game very well. But, one thing they did right is the light reflections on wet concrete. The quality of the reflection of light on wet concrete looks amazing. Reminds me of those ultra-realism Minecraft texture packs

    https://preview.redd.it/9ov0hm35wkm71.png?width=873&format=png&auto=webp&s=9c753ca0ce94c77ead8ec6930f1a5dc8f4043ce4

    submitted by /u/GhxstX0
    [link] [comments]

    A20 model for the zombie dog

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 02:21 AM PDT

    I suddenly cannot join a server I was previously on.

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 01:15 PM PDT

    Need people to play with

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 09:22 PM PDT

    I'm on PC and central time If you tryna play tonight or some time HMU

    submitted by /u/EstebanR1241
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone want to play? I've got my own private server

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 06:29 PM PDT

    Base building and scavenging together....doesn't get any better than that :)

    let me know if your down to play

    submitted by /u/techkiller
    [link] [comments]

    If you haven't played the Sorcery mod paired with Darkness Falls, you're missing out!

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 12:06 PM PDT

    Ive been playing since A14ish and I love the game. But inevitably, I end up being too powerful and re-start the game with a variety of different challenges (vegetarian, always run, no guns, etc).

    This happened with A19 recently but I saw a small YouTube channel that was showcasing different mods and showed Sorcery. If you dont know, its a mod that basically introduces a pretty deep magic tree into the game (frost and fire at the moment, lightning coming soon I think). It even comes with adjustable difficulties in case you want a really rough challenge, on top of the games default settings.

    Then for anyone whos played Darkness Falls, you know it can be an absolutely crazy gamemode with all kinds of crazy shit. I decided to pair the two together as was suggested to me on the Sorcery discord and I have never had so much fun with the game.

    You get the difficulty of both Sorcery and Darkness Falls, with enough changes coming from both mods that it feels like a whole different game (in a good way). Dont get me wrong I love vanilla, but after a while it can get a bit stale waiting on the next major changes.

    If you fall into this category and want a good challenge, try it out. You can always go back and adjust the difficulty up or down depending on how you feel. The mod installation process is pretty easy and the developer (or tester? Im not sure) posts videos on exactly how to do it.

    submitted by /u/Mandoade
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Falls Mod - Issue with "Joining a Game"

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 08:00 PM PDT

    My husband and I have been having a recurring issue when we try to launch the game. (I apologize in advance if this too long winded)

    My husband launches the game through the mod launcher. When he is fully in the game (which is on a DF Medium Sized Map), I attempt to "Join the Game" and go to the "Friends" menu. Unfortunately, most of the time I am unable to see the joint game.

    Some of the fixes we have tried have been having him log off/on of Steam which seemed to refresh it and I was able to see him, but that hasn't proven to be consistent fix. We have uninstalled and reinstalled both Steam, the base 7DtD game, and the mod launcher several times with no luck. Outside of opening a port and setting it as a P2P game, we were hoping someone out there has experienced the same issue and would be able to guide us in the right direction.

    *Also, please note that we have tried having him create a new game in the base game (no mod launcher), and I was still unable to see him so we are attributing these issues to a disconnect between Steam and 7DtD, as we are able to join each other in other games such as Borderlands.

    Thank you for any assistance anyone can provide!

    submitted by /u/thesecretlibrarian
    [link] [comments]

    What to do when you're bored and playing alone?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 01:40 PM PDT

    My wifi has been down at my home so I can't do any multiplayer and I want to play a lot more but am dangerously close to getting burnt out lol what did you do when you got bored? Or like something I can set a goal on or something to build?

    submitted by /u/GraveDiggingFrog
    [link] [comments]

    Bears won't stop spawning! [Darkness Falls A19]

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 03:50 PM PDT

    Need more animals

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 01:04 AM PDT

    Some ideas for more animals are..
    1. Saltwater crocodile - HP 2500
    2. Tiger - HP - 1600
    3. Elephant - HP - 5000

    I feel like the game could use more dangerous animals... just having bears and mountain lions is not enough

    submitted by /u/dashing_kats
    [link] [comments]

    Uncommon Problem

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 07:15 PM PDT

    If you're like me and play in borderless windowed and tab out a lot or open applications that aren't full screen and you click back into your game and smack a wall with your fists, assuming its wood, you can actually just continue to hit it until you get 1 wood and then that 1 wood will fully repair the wall. It's probably a very uncommon thing but it's pretty useful than having to go out to wherever you store materials, get wood, repair it then put the wood away.

    https://reddit.com/link/plbyop/video/t8qwr64t4lm71/player

    submitted by /u/GhxstX0
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone wanna do Alexander the Great together? Steam

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 05:47 PM PDT

    I wanna get my kill other player achievements but I dont wanna just jump into other players servers and fuck up everything. Anyone wanna help me out?

    Update: Done! Thanks guys

    submitted by /u/CRAZEDhazed
    [link] [comments]

    Hotkeys for switching HP and AP ammunition

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 04:28 PM PDT

    Is there a way to switch between HP and AP ammunition with a click of just one button? the normal route of holding R seems too tedious and slow so I just use normal rounds. Is there a way to switch between them with the help of just 2 keys? (one for each of them)? that would be amazing

    submitted by /u/dashing_kats
    [link] [comments]

    Losing Saves?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 04:19 PM PDT

    Hey guys. I started playing darkness falls mod downloaded with mod launcher and I noticed a few days ago I had no saves even tho I played the day prior but also that when I made a new game after that, that the map list wasn't the one from vanilla 7d2d but the ones for darkness falls so I brushed it off but today I went back on and again I lost 2 saves from my darkness falls. Anything I can do to fix this

    submitted by /u/Lucious_calum
    [link] [comments]

    For console folks there is light at the end of the tunnel.

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 03:30 PM PDT

    https://youtu.be/oRXnUB_-x5A

    Youtuber Vedui42 posted a video with good news from the most recent Fun Pimps livestream. They are in negotiations with a number of companies looking for a new porting company. They also mentioned not only next gen console release but possibly current gen one as well. It was also mentioned if they can do it cross play functionality (Xbox-PS-PC cross play) and dedicated server functionality for consoles could be coming your way.

    They also mentioned they hope to go gold (if they get the game where they want it) in 2022.

    Give the vid a quick watch here's hoping you get to join the PC players in the next 2 years.

    submitted by /u/kayakinlondon
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha 20 release date?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 06:09 PM PDT

    Anyone know when it releases? I can't find any concrete day anywhere even on their website....super frustrating.

    submitted by /u/techkiller
    [link] [comments]

    Cleaning The City

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 11:48 AM PDT

    POIs and environmental storytelling/ “clues”

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 06:34 AM PDT

    Hello bambinos. I've been playing this game for a few hundred hours now and after mastering many of the mechanics, have turned my attention to becoming a sort of "zombie sherlock holmes" and snooping around for hints toward a story that, let's face it, the devs probably don't have decided yet.

    What are some interesting bits of story you've found in POIs? This can be about the world itself, origins of the outbreak, etc. Or just the POI itself.

    Here's some stuff I've found that you may already know about.

    Higashi pharma has zombies coming out of huge test tubes at the top. This obviously hints that there has been some testing or whatever. We can assume that the zombies were created, or that they existed and were tested on at Higashi. This would be an in-universe explanation as to why they are dressed up like normal people. As a pharma company they could stand to make a lot of money from finding a cure, so unlike some I don't think this is where they came from. This was most likely before the nukes.

    The ice mountain house has an underground bunker with another test tubey thing. Also a chalkboard. I assume there was some sort of study going on. But more sinister. Up from that area there is a very suspicious looking tank bearing the marking "ZH1" - the zombie virus? It is surrounded by hazmat zombies. These details + the remote and covert location to me suggests the kidnapping of citizens by the government, forced infection and study. Freaky stuff. Either this was in service of the cure or the virus was deliberately created as a bioweapon.

    Finally, what exactly are Feral Wights? If you believe the virus was created, I believe they are an attempt manufactured supersoldier and perhaps the goal that the gov. Had in mind. There are only ever FERAL wights. Does this imply a non-feral wight that was originally created to serve the government in the war? Did the feral wights escape and start the outbreaks? Perhaps this is why they bear such a striking resemblance to the soldier zombies, and why wights appear around military POIs even early on.

    submitted by /u/-Vinushka-
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Falls - Installed but maps not an option

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 09:49 AM PDT

    Hello All,

    Just installed the Darkness Falls mod and the game loads fine, main menu is changed and says Darkness Falls on it. When I go to start a new game it does not give me the option to choose from the Darkness Falls maps. Only the traditional pre gen, Navzgame.

    Does anyone have a workaround for this

    submitted by /u/Away_Organization471
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel