• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 4, 2021

    7 Days To Die Stream/Let's Play Saturday

    7 Days To Die Stream/Let's Play Saturday


    Stream/Let's Play Saturday

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Looking to share your 7 Days to Die gameplay videos with everyone or for an audience when you go live?

    Post here with a link to your Youtube/Twitch Channel or whichever video/playlist you're looking to share!

    You could also join the Official 7DTD Discord and post in #streams-and-videos!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Wungus ate glass and died. ��

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 08:49 PM PDT

    Work in progress, but...

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 09:02 AM PDT

    Add sleep system

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 07:22 PM PDT

    Title. Being awake all the time is just stupid in a game which is trying to recreate a survival situation. I'd say having to sleep is hands down the biggest issue a guy in a zombie apocalypse will face, so completely removing that from the game is stupidity.

    submitted by /u/dashing_kats
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a team.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 08:42 PM PDT

    Looking for a team. I want to start a new world with me and a team of at least 2. Would be in Nomad difficulty so if your new dont worry. You must be chill, be fine with loud people, like any type of jokes including offensive, and be prepared to work as a team. I wanna get a badass base and everything together.

    Drop your discord and I will add to gc!

    submitted by /u/coby3555
    [link] [comments]

    Is building a moat still the way to go for a 7 day horde?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 08:14 AM PDT

    Just wondering if building a moat full of spikes is the way to go for a 7 day horde anymore. Been a while since I played.

    submitted by /u/benutne
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any mods that will allow me to be move gun turrets (SMG/Shotgun) and solar arrays?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 03:57 PM PDT

    Looking for mod(s) that would allow me to be able to pick up the gun turrets that I have placed, sometimes the mouse lags and ends up placing the turret in the wrong spot and I would like to be able to move them without having to destroy them, same for solar arrays, I would like to be able to pick them up and reposition them without having to destroy them. Does such a mod/mods exist?

    submitted by /u/jnelsoninjax
    [link] [comments]

    Tower defense game mode idea

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 07:02 AM PDT

    I had an idea for a new game mode that is similar to a tower defense system. You would choose a premade base and from there start equipping it with a base defense systems such as machine gun turrets, shotgun turrets, dart shooters, spikes and much more. As the wave starts all you do is repair and equip the turrets with ammunition. No handheld weapons can be used unless the zombies make it into the main part of the base. If you make it past all the waves you can then move on to a higher difficulty where you will have more resources to use. Each difficultly has a set number of resources you are able to use.

    I'm not sure how to make mods but I wanted to get the idea out incase somebody was interested in starting something like that.

    submitted by /u/kaderade2
    [link] [comments]

    Fatigue??

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 08:49 PM PDT

    Just realized vitamins say they help with fatigue, how do you even get that in this game???

    submitted by /u/NotHamborger
    [link] [comments]

    Will I be able to transfer my pre alpha 20 save to alpha 20 when it comes out?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 02:01 PM PDT

    Help me with motion sensors

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 10:58 AM PDT

    So I have a walled horde base, and I have a section that I have opened wide enough for a vehicle to enter/exit, and I want to put a powered garage door on it, but I can not figure out how to set the motion sensors to work from both sides, I can only get one side, I had thoughts of running the power from a relay for both sets of sensors and having the sensor open the door, but again that only worked one way. Is there another method for doing what I am trying to accomplish?

    submitted by /u/jnelsoninjax
    [link] [comments]

    7DTD Bartering Guide Alpha 19.6

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 05:17 AM PDT

    7DTD Bartering Guide Alpha 19.6

    I made a comprehensive bartering guide for every item in the game. You can find all of the math here. Shown below is the best use for each ingredient for the most dukes. The primary use for dukes is to smelt them into brass for casings for ammo. Anyway, I hope this helps!

    https://preview.redd.it/b52b9ez5ahl71.png?width=612&format=png&auto=webp&s=d17ecac2bad4ba24e936ebd9ccb6e73dae7bf858

    submitted by /u/Goldmember10122
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone wants to play on the ps4

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 12:07 PM PDT

    Can't Interact With Trader (Darkness Falls)

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 05:51 PM PDT

    Possibly some dumb questions about PC version

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 04:45 PM PDT

    For background, I have played the game a lot on console, I have also exclusively done all of my gaming on console so this is all new to me. A friend who I play with regularly on console just got a PC, and obviously there is a lot more for this game to offer on PC. I have a Mac

    How is the Mac version of the game? Don't need perfect performance(obviously did not buy a mac to game)

    If we both go through Steam we should be able to invite each other despite Mac/PC correct?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/AruekF
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way I can add mods to a world on Xbox?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 02:26 PM PDT

    I'm not sure if it's just PC or not, but if someone knows how please let me know

    submitted by /u/_PotatoShiv_
    [link] [comments]

    wtf am i doing wrong? i do exactly the instructions on the website and on youtube videos but the mod doesnt install. someone help

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 01:21 PM PDT

    What mods should I use?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 09:07 AM PDT

    Hello, I just wanted to ask if you can recommend some mods to me, I don't know any and I only use mod for better UI

    submitted by /u/8_DARK_BORK_8
    [link] [comments]

    Multiple Robotic Sledges

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 12:06 PM PDT

    Is it worth positioning more than 1 robotic sledge (as a horde defence) at a time? I.e. do they all function?? Thanks

    submitted by /u/AKRowling
    [link] [comments]

    Let’s go!!

    Posted: 03 Sep 2021 10:34 PM PDT

    We just launched a second server 9/4 @ 9:30pm EST —> it features select CLIENT download mods that are integrated with custom, server-side only stuff (which is what is on our first server!)

    If you have played the hell out of this game and you want to try something that is NOT cookie cutter like 98% of the servers out there, come check us out!

    • Brand new, expensive, dedicated machine on a fiberwire connection that is running nothing except these two servers

    • A large, story quest line using lore elements that grew organically from server interactions and live player events over the last 6 months (Come meet Timmy!)

    • Tough tier 6 trader quests, wandering BANDIT hordes, a wasteland raid boss, tons of exclusive monsters and weaponry/gear, and additional POIs found nowhere else

    • Custom, balanced xml content, with ongoing updates, intended to create a challenging and meaningful "WORK FOR IT" end game (settings allow you to kill fast if you are an accurate marksman but also die quickly!)

    • A social, adult gaming-home that won't ban you because you said something silly/stupid

      Try BlewBarry Farms/Estates PvE: : Adult-run : Welcoming, silly, & active Discord community

    https://blewbarryfarms.com/ https://discord.com/invite/eHRSFCD BlewBarry Farms (no required downloads) steam://connect/38.81.107.222:26900 BlewBarry Estates (client side mods required) steam://connect/38.81.107.222:26905

    submitted by /u/JingMaoBing
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel