• Breaking News

    Monday, September 13, 2021

    7 Days To Die Vultures in a nutshell

    7 Days To Die Vultures in a nutshell


    Vultures in a nutshell

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 07:23 PM PDT

    me_i7dtd

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 08:24 PM PDT

    Why do even I bother? The trader only buys a few at a time...

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 06:22 AM PDT

    When you loot your own apartment

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 01:17 PM PDT

    Sale soon?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 05:45 PM PDT

    I really want to finally jump to pc so I can paint some mf blocks and do quests, and I could IN THEORY buy it at full price, but I still kinda feel bad for paying $30 for console version before doing my research, so I wanna wait on a sale. Anyone know around when usually does it go for sale on steam?

    submitted by /u/Thirteen31Media
    [link] [comments]

    My Passion Project

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 02:20 AM PDT

    7 days to die how to make my world infinite size

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 04:45 PM PDT

    7 days to die how to make my world infinite size, can I do it with my premade world do I have to make a new world, how do it do it?

    submitted by /u/KellCon3
    [link] [comments]

    Best kind of dog in 7dtd is a

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 03:52 PM PDT

    Is treasure map experience shared in a group?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 07:21 PM PDT

    When you are in a group, does the experience from finding treasure shared with the group A19?

    submitted by /u/x0diak
    [link] [comments]

    I really love the Compopack. BUT...

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 10:37 PM PDT

    The spawn rate for sleepers is so high. For some buildings, it makes sense- like the 4 story mall, I killed so many zombies I went up 20-25 levels in early game. But even in the smaller POIs, it seems like an abnormally high amount.

    I do have a mod that raises spawns in the wild and the size of wandering hordes, but I don't think that would affect it. I dont mind it too much, but clearing like 15 zombies out of anything bigger than a small house is such a chore. Again, I don't mind, but is this normal?

    submitted by /u/Jazz_Musician
    [link] [comments]

    Rate my base design

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 10:06 AM PDT

    Sorcery youtube channel?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 09:58 PM PDT

    Looking to watch a play though of the sorcery mod. Figured I'd come here for suggestions.

    submitted by /u/tanker38
    [link] [comments]

    Is this normal or do I have a setting wrong?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 05:36 AM PDT

    Hello all, new to the PC era and enjoying the hell out of this game now that I can play Alpha 19+.

    Something I began noticing as I play, if I'm looking straight ahead, everything on my right and left side seems to magnify, or things look close, but when I turn to look at the item straight on, it looks further away. Like the scale is off or something. I'll see a zombie on my right and it looks like he's just about to clock me, but when I turn my self to face him, he seems farther away.

    As far as remember it wasn't that way for console. Anyone experience this or know if I have to change a video setting?

    Its not game breaking, just a minor annoyance. Btw....I'm playing PC, but hooked up to my 50" LG Nano Cell with 2.1 hdmi and I use Steam Big Picture because I use a controller if that helps.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Pantango69
    [link] [comments]

    RIP block upgrade in A20

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 06:38 PM PDT

    RIP block upgrade in A20

    When I play my friend loot a lot and all while I build and scavenge trees/rocks. RIP my experience I'll fall behind way faster now

    https://preview.redd.it/ufz7rm6phdn71.png?width=1335&format=png&auto=webp&s=e27c7de6d4777cd9045b38fa7530ebd8a2afe780

    Are you happy with this change? Why? :)

    submitted by /u/Extarys
    [link] [comments]

    How do I set up a dedicated server?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 07:49 AM PDT

    I have never done this before, and only know a little bit about this from my friend doing it in minecraft. Is there a certain place where I can rent a server for 7d2d easily, and is it possible to put my save file on there? Dont be afraid to really dumb it down. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/AgentIndiana56
    [link] [comments]

    Is there submarines because I keep hearing the noise when submarines submerged

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 04:35 PM PDT

    PAINTING Wood Crown Oak

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 03:00 PM PDT

    Immersive Respawns

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 02:03 PM PDT

    So, don't know if has been discussed yet for you hardcore players but I hate restarting after a Permadeath run. When I died to a stupid mistake I wondered "Who is pulling me back to my bed? Is it Noah? He's a nice guy but that's risky." Maybe he should take my trader coins afterwards, so destroy them after. Each death he takes another 100.

    How does that sound to you all?

    submitted by /u/Cerbicus
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days To Die - Alpha 20 DEV TALK - HYPE! Mr.Reach

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 05:08 AM PDT

    I would like some help on this

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 11:48 AM PDT

    i have a mac that is fully updated and I have an Xbox 1 controller that is connected to my mac and steam has it registered as being connected but i cant figure out how to use it on 7 days to die any help would be useful

    submitted by /u/rusina567
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 02:17 AM PDT

    Made a new lil home on a new game. (am very new btw)
    It turned night, so I stayed on the top floor of my home inside crouching figuring it would be good enough to not attract any attention. Then I hear a zombo and doggo beating down my downstairs lol. was just wondering if the detection system has any rhyme or reason to it. I know in blood moons it doesn't matter, but it was just the first night.

    submitted by /u/Good_Guy_Jonny
    [link] [comments]

    performance issues

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 10:02 AM PDT

    To be clear i have 16gb of RAM 1650 4GB, and a i5-9300H

    When i play on the lowest settings possible with 85 FOV i get around 35-40 FPS that constantly drops to 25-20 and it is uplayable, anybody know any fixes or etc?

    submitted by /u/danko8282828282
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel