• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 12, 2019

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - January 12, 2019

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - January 12, 2019


    Let's Play Saturday - January 12, 2019

    Posted: 12 Jan 2019 09:09 AM PST

    Looking to share you're gameplay videos with everyone or for an audience when you go live?

    Post here with a link to your Youtube/Twitch Channel or whichever video/playlist you're looking to share!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Any news on the floating/crumbling buildings?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2019 05:49 PM PST

    Do you think we will ever get animal breeding implemented in future updates?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2019 12:50 PM PST

    This kind of baffles me considering we can farm, I understand not being able to breed animals like deer or bears considering its not a normal animal to breed or keep but we should be able to breed animals like pigs, rabbits, chickens ect; and maybe have a perk to wild breed animals such as deer and bears. Maybe even be able to get a perk that allowes you to pacify wolves to help you hunt would be cool. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/tensecat
    [link] [comments]

    What should I invest skill points in? Alpha 17.1

    Posted: 12 Jan 2019 08:05 PM PST

    Most videos I find on YouTube are usually for Alpha 16 or aren't that informative, I understand this can be entirely different for most play styles but I always feel like I'm wasting skill points. What would you recommend as essential for early or later stages of leveling up? I usually only stay within the strength and intellect categories and aim for melee damage and getting better tools but I could be missing something important in the others.

    This is my first post by the way so I apologize if I'm in anyway not doing this properly

    submitted by /u/anttdogg12
    [link] [comments]

    Always keep gun on your hand. It can safe your life! ;)

    Posted: 12 Jan 2019 04:44 PM PST

    Allow us to tame dogs

    Posted: 12 Jan 2019 01:33 PM PST

    For the people getting bored playing normally

    Posted: 12 Jan 2019 01:55 PM PST

    I was kind of getting bored with the normal gameplay, having played all of the mini updates since the A17 release and rebuilding the same world over and over again that I kind of had a normal path through building stuff and I was getting to that lategame stage too quickly and ending up having nothing to do later on. I want to point out that I was also doing everything the game allowed to give myself an easier path (I know, my doing, but that's just the way I like to play) and that doesn't include lowering the zombies movement or difficulty, but just knowing the way to outsmart hordes (ramp/farming hordes for exp) or just give myself tons of levels (through trading, which if you didn't know, is or was completely overpowered on the leveling side of things)

    I'm currently on a playthrough that involves only building and crafting, no using traders either to quest or bu/sell stuff, no looting anything allowed, except for bird's nests and zombie drops (without these, from my knowledge you can't build a forge and progress through the game) this greatly increases the time it takes for you to progress in the game since you need to have luck from the zombie drops to even get a forge and get to the second part of the game. I'm also not allowing myself to use any workstations (forges, chemistry stations...) found in the outside world, because I thought those would greatly decrease my time spent on this playthrough. (btw, I'm on day 5 and have just started building a flagstone base not even close to a forge yet).

    If anyone wants to maybe give me a tip with how to get a forge faster with only those aspects of the game or even join me on this stupid journey, feel free to leave a comment or not :)

    Also, if you are interested in joining this stupid challenge, my best advice is to not scrap your first can of food, cause that's the only source of clean water that I found I could use (also not able to loot things like pots from the top of ovens).

    TLDR: got bored with normal game decided to make stupid challenge.

    submitted by /u/insiCarry
    [link] [comments]

    Such Good Luck on 7 Days to Die

    Posted: 12 Jan 2019 08:10 PM PST

    Higher maps

    Posted: 12 Jan 2019 06:49 PM PST

    Hello People.

    Is there a way on the random maps to make the bedrock deeper? Like... -57 Again? Or if not posible, make the maps higher? Like more than 100 altitude?

    a17

    submitted by /u/PedroSaenz
    [link] [comments]

    Whats the most profitable item to sell in Alpha 17? Having trouble figuring it out and not enough resources at current stage to make 1 of every item

    Posted: 12 Jan 2019 06:44 PM PST

    Game-breaking lag

    Posted: 12 Jan 2019 10:12 PM PST

    For some reason I've been experiencing game-breaking lag the last few days and I have no idea why. The game used to run fine on my laptop a couple days ago, and even when it didn't a quick restart of my computer would fix it but now that doesn't happen. I've tried basically everything possible with all the video settings and stuff like that but nothing works, even tried reverting to previous alphas but that didn't fix it. Does anyone have any other suggestions for things I might have missed, or how you fixed lag if you've experienced it? If not I guess I'll just wait for the optimization update and go from there.

    submitted by /u/porkycloset
    [link] [comments]

    SP dying non stop on bloodmoon

    Posted: 12 Jan 2019 09:53 PM PST

    Seriously what's wrong with me? I used to be able to kill with ease zombies on the bloodmoon. I'm following the guidelines of zombie defense initiative (ZDI) and I'm making a labyrinth . However both in A17 and now in A17.1 experimental zombies seems to have become smarter by team focusing strengthened blocks (attacking reinforced iron block over wooden blocks) or jumping on top of each skipping 2 and sometimes 3 blocks of wall. Dogs passing through walls apparently is still a thing too.

    I must be clearly doing something wrong because I am really BLOODY tired of dying in A17 and I'm starting to think this game *wants* me to keep dying unless I play with friends.

    Here are some images from my early base.

    https://imgur.com/a/kdGpxGc

    submitted by /u/Hollowprime
    [link] [comments]

    My kingdom for some nails

    Posted: 12 Jan 2019 09:19 PM PST

    So I'm now on day 17 and still havent found enough nails to make a damn forge, and what's with the skill tree requiring you to be some sort of genius to make some simple things. 20 hours into this version not really liking it very much.

    Instead of a survival game it's now a zombie shooter hunting them down instead of trying to survive.

    submitted by /u/LFMFAILS
    [link] [comments]

    When me and the boys head out to make some cement and get nitrate before the blood moon

    Posted: 12 Jan 2019 02:25 PM PST

    YouTube is removing annotations, but kliksphillip shares a way to keep them by manually adding them. Thought this may be useful for some content creators

    Posted: 12 Jan 2019 08:05 PM PST

    Bug Find don't know if its been found already

    Posted: 12 Jan 2019 07:24 PM PST

    When you have a fast weapon with a slow weapon, you can power attack with the fast weapon then switch to a heavy weapon like a sledgehammer to do full damage instantly, sometimes doesn't cost stamina sometimes it takes full heavy weapon strike

    submitted by /u/MrGreenStache
    [link] [comments]

    I think I found their house... ��

    Posted: 12 Jan 2019 06:49 PM PST

    What is the requirement to craft a mining helmet?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2019 06:30 PM PST

    I have everything required for the recipe and found a usable workbench in a house, but the game doesn't let me create the helmet.

    I'm assuming I need the Yeah Science! perk, but what level do I need it?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/TheBistromath
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth to get the loot talent at beginning?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2019 05:45 PM PST

    16.4 electricity

    Posted: 12 Jan 2019 10:56 AM PST

    I'm trying to set up generators and turrets. I have a bunch on my roof, I think they work fine as I've heard them shoot a few zombies. I'm wondering about how to make switches work so that I can flick it and all the generators come on at once, is that possible?

    submitted by /u/pretty99
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel