• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 16, 2019

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - January 16, 2019

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - January 16, 2019


    Wildcard Wednesday - January 16, 2019

    Posted: 16 Jan 2019 09:10 AM PST

    Please use this thread to post anything you might have missed from the schedule below

    Day Topic
    Sunday Seedy Sunday
    Monday Modded Monday
    Tuesday Tips n' Tricks Tuesday
    Wednesday Wildcard Wednesday
    Thursday Base Tour/Showcase Thursday
    Friday Friend Finder Friday
    Saturday Streams/Let's Play Saturday
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I just read the description to the strength tree for the first time. TFP always add stuff like this to info boxes lmao

    Posted: 16 Jan 2019 05:11 PM PST

    I wish there was a more noticeable way of knowing when starvation and dehydration are gonna kill you.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2019 08:37 AM PST

    As it stands, we can "feel" the effect of every other debuffs in the game (bleeding out with the beating heart and blood, frostbite with the freezing screen and heat stroke with the yellow hue); however, starvation and dehydration have no visual or auditive cues, which makes them remarkably silent killers. The solution would be quite easy too: just add an effect similar to beer buzz or low health's fading color palette so you know that you are going to die if you do not eat.

    I know I could easily and periodically check my hydration and satiation level to know when I'm in danger, but it would both be a quality of live improvement and increase immersion, so I don't see we wouldn't benefit from it.

    submitted by /u/Apotatos
    [link] [comments]

    Everything I touch turns to shit.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2019 07:40 PM PST

    Survived (without dying) my first blood moon!

    Posted: 16 Jan 2019 10:46 AM PST

    This sort of post is painfully amateurish, but I didn't think it would turn out so successfully!

    I'm playing on a randomized map. I left an old 2 story house, which I suffered the last 2 blood moons, and moved to this bigger badboy https://imgur.com/a/eBQKJ03

    I made a hole on the roof right above those double doors, for reaping on the knocking zombies. But , lucky me, the beasts preferred tearing apart the floor of the deck - you can see the missing foundation; I put some wood plates on place - and that really took their time. I felled a lot of them from afar and with molotovs.

    Behind the double doors, there was the first gauntlet https://imgur.com/a/8zYly2H It was filled with barbed wires and the sorts. I left it like this for the next blood moon, I'll be entering my lair from another door.

    This was the second room https://imgur.com/a/TwDGuUT Again, I would rain down death on the unliving. And I did, but the number of enemies that got this far were very few. The front door deck took them all their time, I suppose.

    There's the rest of the house, but you don't need to see it.

    Anyway, I'm loving the game. It has a very robust foundation; an excellent mix of survival, open world and building/crafting.

    Now excuse me, I must refill my water reserves.

    submitted by /u/apostrophefz
    [link] [comments]

    Question regarding Pop-N-Pills in Diersvill

    Posted: 16 Jan 2019 02:50 PM PST

    I'm almost done storming Pop-N-Pills tower in Diersvill, north-east Navezgane and I went all the way down and (almost) all the way up for the only reason.

    And now I have a question:

    Wait, there's no fucking single chem station in the entire seven-whatever stories tower, filled with ferals, irradiated and even a damn zombie dog?

    C'mon, really? Some asshole brought a dog in a huge medical establishment, yet there's no actual chem station?

    Love this game

    submitted by /u/yko
    [link] [comments]

    This game needs an M60.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2019 09:33 AM PST

    Seriously. It would be a late-game addition, of course. Very rare and hard to find. But when you finally got a hold of one, it would be downright orgasmic to mow down entire crowds of zombies in seconds.

    submitted by /u/thudly
    [link] [comments]

    ERR failed loading world header

    Posted: 16 Jan 2019 07:20 PM PST

    Hi, while playing on my server with a friend my power went out. After starting up my game again the world showed up as an A0.0 instead of A17.0.

    https://prnt.sc/m887m4

    Bringing up the console shows it failed to load the world header file "main.ttw". It then fails to load the backup file for it too "main.ttw.bak".

    https://prnt.sc/m883d0

    I did not previously backup my world save, so I can't go back to a previous backup. I have tried validating the files but the same thing happens. If there's anything I can do to fix this that would be wonderful because 30 days of progress isn't something we want to restart. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/suuperr
    [link] [comments]

    Game deleted itself?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2019 06:27 PM PST

    I went on steam and 7 days wasn't installed. Sooo I installed it again all my games are still saved so I went to my current one. It says I'm level 0 with no perks purchased. Last time I played I was level 61 I think and was able to build a motorcycle. I'm honestly so frustrated, some bugs don't bother me as much but the game erased all of my progress. Has anyone else had this issue?

    submitted by /u/deadlykittenz77
    [link] [comments]

    Hotel rooftop

    Posted: 16 Jan 2019 09:53 PM PST

    Is the rooftop of the hotel a doable base, if I stay somewhere else horde night? Will being high in the air make it so zombies can't detect me, like underground bases?

    submitted by /u/masonite616
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else have issue with clear quests when you do them with friends?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2019 08:58 PM PST

    I haven't had any issues completing clear quests when I do them myself. But when I do them with 1-3 friends about 70% of the time the clear portion never completes. Once it even showed the orange icon which is suppose to help guide you to the last zombie. But going to the orange spot was just an empty bathroom. I destroyed everything around the orange dot but still nothing. Once we even destroyed the entire building (although this was mostly for fun) and still didn't complete the objective. I have resigned to just not accepting quests that want me to clear zombies and instead just go for the ones that want you to recover the satchel.

    submitted by /u/Delta-Sniper
    [link] [comments]

    Youtubers colab please ?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2019 08:15 PM PST

    I would love TOo see some youtubers like cap , glock and spartan on a server full hard mode (loot 200% but zombies full speed max , full max hordes etc ) and see how would they survive on a survival series , like until day 100 , the one with most zombies kills , most creative base etc votes by us !! Share with them please !!

    submitted by /u/rayzel_13
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to add pigs back into the game?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2019 07:17 AM PST

    So with the inclusion of "Bob's Boars", It doesn't feel right for the game to replace the pigs with boars, however, I still think boars are a good addition in the game, it just shouldn't completely replace the pigs. Any thoughts? And are there any ways to add the pigs back?

    submitted by /u/birdnerd4
    [link] [comments]

    GPU running hot: 73C+. CPU is fine.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2019 06:21 PM PST

    • 6GB 1060
    • i7 7700k
    • 32GB RAM
    • Multiplayer; I'm running both server and game. One connected client, my wife, playing on LAN.
    • Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
    • Running off of a 970 EVO 1TB SSD
    • Nothing else running.

    I turned all the settings way down and it's still running hot anywhere near a city. Anything I can do?

    submitted by /u/KungFuHamster
    [link] [comments]

    ISO Of world builder and/or artist

    Posted: 16 Jan 2019 04:49 PM PST

    Our server is need of a world designer with prefabs. We also are looking for and artist for custom creations in game and for our discord etc..... PM me for our discord if your interested. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/NaturalObjective
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha 17 seed question

    Posted: 16 Jan 2019 06:05 AM PST

    I'm just wondering if there is a way to find the seed you entered when you started a new game in this alpha. When searching the internet I saw you can just put the name in you entered for the game but does that still work with 17? Because for 17 you enter a name and a seed.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Boro84
    [link] [comments]

    Really want to play A17 but my FPS gets crippled any time I get near multiple zombies. Any updates or workarounds for this?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2019 05:20 AM PST

    I really really want to try out the new A17 stuff, but every time I get to any area that has more than like 2 zombies my game stutters terribly and my FPS just sinks.

    I have tried playing with all of the graphics settings but nothing seems to help. My PC has a decent graphics card and processor and I had no problems with the game before this update.

    Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/albitrary
    [link] [comments]

    #alpha17 The Amazing RJay At Work! 7 Days To Die

    Posted: 16 Jan 2019 04:18 PM PST

    What happened to Central City?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2019 11:40 AM PST

    I'm on 17.1, using navazgane map. I noticed that there is no city at (0,0). Is this by design or a possible bug?

    submitted by /u/lambdaball-z
    [link] [comments]

    Zombies won’t stop spawning in my base

    Posted: 16 Jan 2019 02:42 PM PST

    (Alpha 17 b240) I made a storage and crafting base in a church/graveyard POI. After day 14 the zombies keep respawning inside and outside, even though my bedroll is right in the middle of the church. It is very small, so I'm wondering how I can stop it from happening. They also spawn in frequently, even when I'm right next to them. Open to all suggestions.

    Edit: Problem solved! Thanks for helping everyone!

    submitted by /u/suit-spider-22
    [link] [comments]

    Disappearing vehicles

    Posted: 16 Jan 2019 10:42 AM PST

    Currently playing a17 and have been getting a higher than normal amount of vehicles just up and disappearing. Is this a known bug, a game stutter where the vehicle falls to the bottom of the map, or something else? Is anyone else getting this.

    This hasnt been a big issue for me in the past for a15 or a16

    submitted by /u/davidhkim
    [link] [comments]

    My recommendation: Do not die like this. Not just before bloonmoon!!!!

    Posted: 16 Jan 2019 12:56 PM PST

    Big Question on 7th Nights on Public Servers

    Posted: 16 Jan 2019 05:59 AM PST

    Hey my dudes,

    Only ever played on private servers. Me and my mates trying to wrap something in our heads which is actually pretty complicated - how do 7th nights work on a perpetual server?

    I understand they occur every 7th day regardless, and the server freezes time if no one is on. As well as every player gets their own horde.

    Though for the following scenario, if someone joined the server on day 174 for instance for hte first time. Will their first 7th night, be the same difficulty as it would be on your first 7th night? Or would it be the same difficulty as a horde night would be on day 174.

    I hope that makes sense, shit.

    submitted by /u/OdmupPet
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel