• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 27, 2019

    7 Days To Die A17.2 Stable is released

    7 Days To Die A17.2 Stable is released


    A17.2 Stable is released

    Posted: 27 Feb 2019 03:02 PM PST

    Wildcard Wednesday - February 27, 2019

    Posted: 27 Feb 2019 09:11 AM PST

    Please use this thread to post anything you might have missed from the schedule below

    Day Topic
    Sunday Seedy Sunday
    Monday Modded Monday
    Tuesday Tips n' Tricks Tuesday
    Wednesday Wildcard Wednesday
    Thursday Base Tour/Showcase Thursday
    Friday Friend Finder Friday
    Saturday Streams/Let's Play Saturday
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    New mine shaft I just sunk turned up Nitrate, Coal and Lead ores literally touching each other. Literally a bullet mine...

    Posted: 27 Feb 2019 06:24 AM PST

    Had no clue stacking chairs would lead to that.....

    Posted: 27 Feb 2019 11:18 AM PST

    Best food over all?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2019 01:12 PM PST

    I know cornbread used to be a great cheap food to spam, but what's good now? I'm on day 14 and seriously struggling to keep the never ending black hole in my stomach full. And losing even a bit of hunger is freaking crippling.

    Bacon and Eggs is what I've switched to recently, but that relies heavily on finding eggs and meat, both of which are weirdly rare. I have to spend like 1 entire day out of ever 3 days just going around and gathering food to have enough food.

    I'm about to try and get a crop going, are those even viable anymore? Or do I need a 40 acre crop to feed myself for a day . . .

    submitted by /u/ChuunibyouImouto
    [link] [comments]

    Our first Alpha 17 Base, still WiP (Long sorry)

    Posted: 27 Feb 2019 05:54 PM PST

    TLDR: just look at the photos lol, story is meh at best.

    I've been wanting to share our compound of a base for a while now. We're still not completed and we just overhauled our Horde base. (attached to compound). This was all done with teamwork no creative mode. We still have a long ways to go!

    First off we have a total of eight players, but only three or four of us are really active. Days are two hours long! We built our first horde base for day seven and well we just made it better and better never moving from this spot. Sadly I did not take a lot of photos but I have a few to share.

    It all began with shelter from the zeds on day one. We hid on the second floor of a cabin that was close to a trader. We took a few days to scout the area and by day three decided to make the cabin our starting home base.

    Starting Log Cabin Base (day 3)

    We created a small Horde Night base for day 7. This is from Day 42, the only real difference is Day 7 was wooden, wooden spikes, and did not have blade trap.

    Day 42 Horde base
    The base worked so well that we ended up just adding on and upgrading it. (No one has died in this base to date) We had some close calls by day 21 as we didn't have Blade traps available

    Upgrades for Day 56 included a wall with a few openings. This reduced how many spikes we had to repair after each blood moon. (We would craft roughly 100 Molotovs for each blood moon. (This works really well and allows us to get a ton of exp.

    Day 56 Horde Base

    Back to the Cabin though... By day 21 we started to feel really cramped in the little log cabin. Also two of the ladies that played with us just wanted to build and play house... they didn't want to deal with the Zeds... so the core three set out to make things safe for the ladies.

    After a couple weeks of five to six people digging and gathering resources we started to build the compound around the Cabin.

    Day 42 West wall of the compound, presenting Max Thrustrod.

    At this point we have created a large compound and the cabin was just still too cramped... so we tore down our wonderful cabin to begin our new home.

    Map of the Compound, after we removed the log cabin.

    A view from above as we begin to remodel the base

    By Day 56 we completed the traps around all four of the gates. Four shotgun turrets and two blade traps in the bit below the gate. (There are four gates one for each direction.) Each turret had it's own motion sensor camera, the blade traps shared the center turrets.

    Day 56 West Gate

    Now we are on Day 62... we made another change to the horde base... we're curious how this idea will work but we're afraid they'll jump on top of our new pillar spikes... This photo shows part of the living quarters we replaced the Log Cabin with.

    Day 62, current compound layout.

    We had a few issues with the old layout of blade traps where the zeds would lose their legs and get under the blocks and couldn't be killed by the blade traps anymore. So we put the blade traps on the walls instead. We then dug everything up, put blocks down and placed pillars down with two spikes on each side coming off of them.

    In the background the Tower is still being built as you can tell. We will be a total of 9 floors. Each floor is 6 blocks high. We are all living in the building on the other side of the tower atm, while we wait for this to be built. (omg so much freaking lead!!!!. We got very lucky and came across three large veins in our mine. (The really tiny building at the far back left in the last photo is a mining shaft.)

    Welp this is our huge base, once we complete the tower and everyone moves their stuff in we'll update the post. (I'm looking forward to the pool hanging off the top floor!)

    submitted by /u/Yato_Sakana
    [link] [comments]

    [XBOX] do wasteland zombies drop more stuff than normal zombies?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2019 01:28 PM PST

    New game day 3 I got my bow and went to grind exp from the zombies near the zone and when I killed 2 they both had a large amount of bullets (90 and 85)

    Is this normal or did I get luck (scav skill was 41 at the time)

    submitted by /u/Mine65
    [link] [comments]

    RWG skyscrapers?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2019 07:10 PM PST

    Did they ever fix skyscrapers like the medical one not spawning in rwg in any of the recent patches? I played when a17 came out but stopped a while in due to lack of skyscrapers and i want to know if they finally fixed it so i can play again.

    submitted by /u/cactus_cube
    [link] [comments]

    Game doesn’t open in steam anymore?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2019 06:28 PM PST

    Wondering if anyone has this problem or has had this problem before.

    I play alpha 16.4 through steam on Linux Kubuntu, nothing has been wrong with it since last weekend when I tried to see if the stable version of alpha 17 would run on my system (my computer lags like shit and crashes on 17 so I play 16.4 because it's second best and I don't mind it,) 17.1 still was giving me problems, so I shut down the game and reverted back to 16.4

    But now when I try to open the game, steam says it's "running" and the game runs in my task manager, yet nothing happens. The game doesn't open.

    I've uninstalled both steam and the game and reinstalled, deleted game files, nothing, still doesn't work. Does anyone have an idea of what could be wrong? 7dtd is the only game I play on steam so I can't check if it's the game being the issue or steam,

    submitted by /u/PaperGangstaARTPOP
    [link] [comments]

    Glock9's Real Life House VS Day 28 Horde

    Posted: 27 Feb 2019 07:33 AM PST

    Suggestion: Loosing too many jars when cooking, so fix to return jars instead of sending them to the void?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2019 07:26 AM PST

    Title pretty much says it all. Jars are a hot commodity and not easy to come by and loosing them when cooking is not a good thing.

    submitted by /u/Tweakers
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to gather some data on game stages.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2019 08:56 AM PST

    Hi all I'm going to try producing a new guide series but need a little data if you'd be so kind. If you'd like to help simply hit I in the game and then submit here what your level, day, deaths(optional) and gamestage you are on. I'm trying to get a baseline of general game stage compared to day for base build guides that are progression specific. Thank you in advance for any help you are able to provide.

    submitted by /u/Zanthyst
    [link] [comments]

    Ravenhearst a17 download?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2019 10:39 AM PST

    Hey folks,

    I saw the gameplay video of Raven on a17 yesterday, I can't seem to find a link to download it though, anyone mind sharing? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Elundriel
    [link] [comments]

    Day 73 looking for extra hands to help defend concrete fortress

    Posted: 27 Feb 2019 10:04 AM PST

    Looking for a few extra hands in my game just got done building two bikes and finishing a concrete wall. We're building our underground bunker and have plenty of supply's and gear to share.

    submitted by /u/seconomos666
    [link] [comments]

    Good ways to level up when focusing on intelligence

    Posted: 27 Feb 2019 05:21 AM PST

    I'm playing on a world right now with a couple of friends, and we're all working together, so same base, same resources, whatever. We decided to kind of split up who spent what perks where so we would progress faster. However, the two of them chose the high xp skill trees, mining and increased damage, while I'm spending near all my points in intellect. This has led to them being almost level 70 each, and I'm still stuck below level 40, because the thing I'm doing most often is just crafting, which barely gives any xp.

    What would you suggest for a good way for me to get xp so I can start to catch up to them, so I'm not such of an encumbrance on my group? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Bread10
    [link] [comments]

    Do you have hover cars? We have own hovering 4x4 !

    Posted: 27 Feb 2019 12:02 PM PST

    Only crashing when playing with friends? (Console)

    Posted: 27 Feb 2019 07:57 AM PST

    I can play this game fine on solo but can't play online

    Online game and private games with friends only last about 1-2 hours before crashing

    Never crashed in my day 57 solo but have crashed 5 times on my day 4 private world

    Any way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Mine65
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one connection

    Posted: 26 Feb 2019 10:53 PM PST

    So tonight me and my brother that I haven't seen in a really long time. Decided we would try and play 7 days together. I created a online world and when he tries to connect he gets to the loading screen and gets a error cannot connect at this time. Try again later. He made a world and I could join it no problem for about 20 mins and I completely lag out. I can walk around but on his screen I'm standing still. I can even walk up to zombies. We tried opening our ports and dmz changing it so the Xbox is open and still no luck

    Also he tried using his phone to hotspot and was able to fully connect to random players games but would not let him join mine. Even tried invite and private server.

    He did join a random game I was in using his phone hot spot.

    Just wondering if anyone has a fix or knows how to fix this issue. Thanks in advance.

    TLDR: connection issue. Try again later. She a no go.

    submitted by /u/skippy902
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me, or does the game suck since the update?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2019 10:56 PM PST

    Everything is horribly textured, even on the highest settings. The sounds are very strange and gimmicky, and don't work with bluetooth headphones. You apparently can't loot bodies anymore? That might just be a weird thing with my game, I don't know. My character looks like a legit fucking sex doll, he's so badly textured -- and his mouth is always open.

    A shame. I enjoyed the game, and tried to get back into it, only to see this nightmare.

    submitted by /u/Squidmaster129
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel