• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 26, 2019

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - February 26, 2019

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - February 26, 2019


    Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - February 26, 2019

    Posted: 26 Feb 2019 09:10 AM PST

    Have a tip you wish someone shared with you when you first started playing? Have you discovered a tried and true method of survival?

    Share your secrets with your fellow survivors and help those just getting started!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    The size of this Pepsi can cracks me up. Bike for scale. Thanks Mayic ;)

    Posted: 26 Feb 2019 06:52 AM PST

    So what this game really needs is a new seed we can grow. BACON!

    Posted: 26 Feb 2019 09:25 AM PST

    All set for Netflix binging with chips and drinks! Time to get stuffed! - Jayick's Farming Modlet!

    Posted: 26 Feb 2019 07:55 PM PST

    Is there a way to make the game open on the proper monitor?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2019 05:11 PM PST

    For some reason it always opens on the wrong monitor. It's not even the main monitor that's #1 in all the windows settings, it randomly picks my top monitor and I have to Shift + windows key + arrow key it to the proper monitor, then reset the resolution every single time I launch the game.

    submitted by /u/ChuunibyouImouto
    [link] [comments]

    Can't seem to find a base type for hordes that actually work other than one tower and a tone of spikes all over...

    Posted: 26 Feb 2019 09:46 PM PST

    Is there anyone out in Navezgane that might have some suggestions or something other than the videos youtube pops up? I can't seem to get them to work unless they're plopped RIGHT IN FRONT of the maze entrance, or where you want them to start at. Otherwise they just run to the nearest wall and start hitting it.

    Any information or help would be greatly appreciated please and thank you!

    submitted by /u/xxdsidexx
    [link] [comments]

    Fully decked out Strength tree + Level 6 sledge w/ full mods = 299 damage to iron.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2019 09:08 PM PST

    #1 NAILS!!!! 7 Days to Die Ravenhurst

    Posted: 26 Feb 2019 08:43 PM PST

    RAVENHEARST 5 ❌ Alpha 17 ❌ 7 Days To Die ❌ Playthrough Part 2

    Posted: 26 Feb 2019 06:21 PM PST

    Women Drivers ... Every Time

    Posted: 26 Feb 2019 05:58 PM PST

    There a point to zombies always walk anymore?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2019 01:54 PM PST

    I used to enjoy the option of always walk and 64 zombies per player. But now with the insane amount of rad and ferals I feel like walk only just makes the beginning easier. Not to mention how there is no zombie spawn rate control anymore except for blood moon zombies

    submitted by /u/Cerebral23ad
    [link] [comments]

    Crafting Cottage and Greenhouse, near my Bloodmoon Murder Hole.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2019 01:35 PM PST

    Upcoming Melee Mod showcase

    Posted: 26 Feb 2019 05:10 AM PST

    Cant play, "No height data" infinite loading

    Posted: 26 Feb 2019 11:55 AM PST

    Unable to interact with any containers after reconnecting

    Posted: 26 Feb 2019 03:06 AM PST

    My friend is unable to open any containers after a reconnect to my Server. There is no Prompt being shown (no mention of it being locked - they aren't) or a Audio clip being played. The container behaves like its occupied by another Player (others can interact with it no problem). This only happens with his character, everyone else on the Server can use them without a Problem.

    The Server is p2p and he joins over Steam. This happens on every world we play, even newly generated ones. We restarded both the Client and the Server, repaired the files via Steam repair and reinstalled the games.

    Maybe important to note: The character he plays might be bugged cause it went to the default black woman.

    This is quite Infuriating cause we can't progress as long as he can't play with us.

    submitted by /u/whewdad
    [link] [comments]

    Weird connection issue.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2019 06:06 AM PST

    I hist a dedicated server. I can connect whenever I want. If my friend wants to join, I have to leave the server to let him connect first.. And then I can join. It will not work the other way around. I'm inside my local network behind Nat with appropriate ports opened. Anyone have a similar issue?

    submitted by /u/FrumunduhCheese
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to reset a characters skills?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2019 05:53 AM PST

    So my friends and I have been playing on a server he just turns on when he launches his game. It is not a dedicated server. I went the intellect route thinking I would do crafting and stuff, but I have ended up going out and about scavenging and killing things more then staying at the base and crafting. Is there any way for me to reset my skills? I don't mind editing files if I have to. Just wan't to get some skills more suited to my playstyle. I can start over if needed but we don't play often and getting back up to level would be quite annoying tbh especially since we only play when the host is on.

    submitted by /u/Biggus_TM
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha 16 Base Design Vs Alpha 17.2 Horde Night

    Posted: 26 Feb 2019 04:34 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel