• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 21, 2019

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - February 21, 2019

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - February 21, 2019


    Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - February 21, 2019

    Posted: 21 Feb 2019 09:10 AM PST

    Want to show off your base or a build you're particularly proud of? Want to show off what helped you make it through horde night?

    Take a video or some screenshots and post them here to share with your fellow survivors!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Skill tree in an upcoming Mod for A17 - Undead Legacy (pre-release)

    Posted: 21 Feb 2019 08:23 AM PST

    Is it too much to ask for this to be patched in?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2019 06:40 AM PST

    RWG River-fed ponds

    Posted: 21 Feb 2019 06:04 PM PST

    Well hello.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2019 08:44 AM PST

    Hanging out with some great people on the NAGG public server.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2019 02:24 PM PST

    Hoping someday we get some better sound direction and volumes. Zombies are either quiet mice or godly loud.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2019 04:07 AM PST

    Placing POIs In Game | 7 Days to Die | Alpha 17

    Posted: 21 Feb 2019 09:45 AM PST

    Has anyone transferred saves from window to linux/mac successfully?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2019 09:59 PM PST

    Trying out Ubuntu for gaming and everything seems good with installing steam and the game. Transferred my save file from the windows partition, started the game and the save is red and not loading. Both versions are on 17.1.

    submitted by /u/gester737
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a mod to share ALL experience in a party?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2019 05:20 PM PST

    I want to share the experience I get from mining. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/scubasteve85424
    [link] [comments]

    Would someone be kind enough to hop on with me right now and show me the ropes?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2019 09:05 PM PST

    Hello all!

    I've always been interested in playing this game but have no friends who play it. I've heard it's best when played with others so I was hoping someone could hop on maybe and play with me! Just comment if you're interested and I will PM you my Steam and Discord.

    I'm 19/m/Chicago by the way

    (mods remove this if it breaks any rules. I'm just itching to play this and I didn't see anything against it in the rules)

    submitted by /u/ronin_d
    [link] [comments]

    Punch out.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2019 08:57 PM PST

    Punch out.

    You just die and need to punch your way back to your stuff... the arrow is from when I failed to kill the feral mother.

    https://i.redd.it/kdwzmp2xw1i21.jpg

    submitted by /u/7eapot
    [link] [comments]

    Joel shows the new RWG river generation

    Posted: 21 Feb 2019 10:59 AM PST

    Ps4 Need some players that are down to play often mic would be preferable and a non bossy attitude lol

    Posted: 21 Feb 2019 08:29 PM PST

    Good Servers?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2019 09:37 AM PST

    My friends talked me into buying this game, and then they quit playing it. I love it so far and want to keep playing with people. Are there any good co-op or solo play servers?

    I know you can make your own private servers but I really enjoy having the survivor community and getting to explore the world with other people

    submitted by /u/crippledginger99
    [link] [comments]

    Do zombies give XP from Fall damage?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2019 07:13 PM PST

    Max health going down while mining?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2019 07:03 PM PST

    Was at 78 max health now im at 70 and i don't have any status effects. Am i missing something for why its going down and how do i fix this?

    Any information or help would be greatly appreciated please and thank you.

    submitted by /u/xxdsidexx
    [link] [comments]

    Licence rights

    Posted: 21 Feb 2019 03:27 PM PST

    Someone on PS4 claims that TFP have reclaimed their rights to the console edition. Is there any truth to that, or are my hopes and dreams crushed once more?

    submitted by /u/EJAY47
    [link] [comments]

    7 days to die tactical role play series, first time stepping into YouTube

    Posted: 21 Feb 2019 03:19 PM PST

    Ghost of POI sticks around after destroying it.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2019 10:26 AM PST

    We scrapped a survivor camp so we could use the area for a new base. Thing is, the POI will still appear (and then disappear) as you approach the new base.

    Is this going to cause any kind of problem?

    submitted by /u/grainzzz
    [link] [comments]

    Wanna get back in after not playing for a year or two.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2019 11:21 AM PST

    Anyone starting a fresh server or anything? I wanna jump back in but would prefer not to jump in on day 500 or something crazy lol. I played on and off til about a15 or so haven't really touched it much since then. Ps. I love making tunnels so if you want a tunnel guy I'm your man XD

    submitted by /u/boregorey7
    [link] [comments]

    Repair/fill holes in the ground?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2019 02:29 AM PST

    In a16 there were plenty of options to fill holes in the ground, but in a17 I can't seem to figure it out. Anyone know of how to do this? I don't just want to have wooden blocks placed randomly...how do I fix a hole in the sand with sand? Or clay with clay?

    submitted by /u/WordsEatYou
    [link] [comments]

    Got wood?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2019 10:42 AM PST

    Noticed this last night while playing with friends:

    First four swings with a fireaxe - total of 143 wood.

    Final swing at a 1200pt tree with 8pts left - 150 wood from that final swing alone, plus seedlings.

    heh. I'd've thought that the amount of resources gained per swing was based on durability of the block that was consumed in the swing (plus skills), so this amused and confused me greatly. :P

    submitted by /u/phonesexabby
    [link] [comments]

    Any solutions to disconnecting from games

    Posted: 21 Feb 2019 07:43 AM PST

    I've had this game for over a year now and have never been able to play with friends unless I host, which makes their game freeze every ten mins. Each time I try joining them it says 'you have been disconnected from the game. Please try again later'. I've tried searching online but nothing helped. Any solutions? Btw I play on Xbox One

    submitted by /u/MyPotato6776
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel