• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 28, 2019

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - February 28, 2019

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - February 28, 2019


    Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - February 28, 2019

    Posted: 28 Feb 2019 09:10 AM PST

    Want to show off your base or a build you're particularly proud of? Want to show off what helped you make it through horde night?

    Take a video or some screenshots and post them here to share with your fellow survivors!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I T S H A P P E N I N G

    Posted: 28 Feb 2019 04:56 PM PST

    A recap in the history of 7D2D - It feels like yesterday...

    Posted: 28 Feb 2019 10:31 AM PST

    RWG Lake and River erosion shown in action

    Posted: 28 Feb 2019 01:47 PM PST

    Make Pink Dye Fabulous Again please!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2019 12:46 PM PST

    Pink Dye has gone from fabulous to super dull. Change it back please!

    submitted by /u/vpxtreme
    [link] [comments]

    (as long as you're having fun) well... that rules out this rage-inducing time sink! LoL

    Posted: 28 Feb 2019 07:47 AM PST

    geforceNow now stores 17.2 stable random world generated (rwg) games like it did in 16.4 so if you use that platform you no longer have to play navezgane.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2019 08:42 PM PST

    New player, please send some tips my way!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2019 07:31 PM PST

    Hey guys, I'm new to 7D2D. I just did an in-game day to play around before I actually try.

    I feel I could make a house at this point, but for some reason at least two zombies are spawned near me anywhere I go, and I'm not sure how to defend my house from them, much less how to design a house for night time.

    I'm very excited to "git gud" though, and I know this game will be worth putting time into. Any tips, tricks, advice for a new, honestly sucky, player like myself?

    submitted by /u/WooshMagoosh
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best mod?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2019 08:40 AM PST

    I think i'm ready to start modding.Trying to decide between darkness falls, starvation, and war of the walkers. Can you help me? Also, the links to download them sould be helpful thanks.

    submitted by /u/HerobrineHunter01
    [link] [comments]

    How to maintain stamina when fighting on your feet?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2019 08:27 AM PST

    I'm building a zombie gauntlet arena and if i wanna be able to survive in it i'll need to be able to maintain my stamina while sprinting and simultaneously hitting and shooting, how can i get my stamina regen high enough to do this?

    submitted by /u/HerobrineHunter01
    [link] [comments]

    Hey modders, I have a favor to ask..

    Posted: 28 Feb 2019 01:22 PM PST

    I am by no means tech savvy, so forgive me if this is out of reach/impossibly difficult. I'd like to make a mod request. An elevator. A damn elevator. This would be awesome, think of all the possibilities! Please 😇

    Edit: https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?96645-Elevator-for-A17/

    Thank you u/TheMouseDk for the link!

    submitted by /u/charmndr
    [link] [comments]

    RAVENHEARST 5 ❌ Alpha 17 ❌ 7 Days To Die ❌ SAVE TRADER REKT

    Posted: 28 Feb 2019 06:18 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel