• Breaking News

    Friday, March 1, 2019

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday - March 01, 2019

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday - March 01, 2019


    Friend Finder Friday - March 01, 2019

    Posted: 01 Mar 2019 09:11 AM PST

    Are you tired of surviving alone? Ever wish you had a friend help you through horde nights? Have you ever been so lonely you spawned and placed a zombie corpse in your base to keep you company(You know who you are!)?

    If so, you've come to the right place. By posting here you can find friends to play and survive with! Remember, you don't need to be faster than the zombies just faster than your friends ;)

    Please leave your Steam/XB1/PSN name, what time zone you're in and works best for you, and (If you're on PC) any mods you may be using.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Working on our log cabin in Canada (what we have called the northern winter biome)

    Posted: 01 Mar 2019 12:27 PM PST

    7DTD approved gaming post

    Posted: 01 Mar 2019 12:36 AM PST

    It’s not much, but me and my buddy finally got to 100 days on Xbox. From numerous crashes, lag, and random drops in the game. Im happy to make it this far. Thanks for the tips everyone!

    Posted: 01 Mar 2019 08:59 AM PST

    Challenging map

    Posted: 01 Mar 2019 07:40 PM PST

    Looking for fellow sadists to play the game on hardest difficulty, highest spawn, always run, feral, and low loot (to take longer to get to endgame). I might also self cripple myself by no power leveling. Please have a mic and sense of humor optional. We'll probably die a lot but it will be faaaabuloussss (σ՞ਊ՞)σ

    Psn: OGTreemeister

    submitted by /u/TreeMeister02
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox multiplayer unplayable

    Posted: 01 Mar 2019 04:40 PM PST

    This isnt a hate post or anything but I was just wondering if im the only one who finds it nernly impossible to play multiplayer on 7 days? Its not any ones wifi just crashing and freezing.

    submitted by /u/Altaccount746
    [link] [comments]

    VERY exciting hordenight 14, barely made it despite effecient killing floor (some profanity and a very stressed out CaffeinPrincess on cam).

    Posted: 01 Mar 2019 09:01 AM PST

    A17.2 player sounds

    Posted: 01 Mar 2019 03:37 PM PST

    Has anyone else noticed that jumping, the panting when you run out of stamina, landing on the ground, power attacks, generally every sound the player makes are now really muffled with the new patch? Any ideas on a work around via the xml? Looked around but found nothing that worked

    submitted by /u/Theoderelict
    [link] [comments]

    Total beginner, when I die how do I not respawn so far from my backpack? Also, is there a way to keep the items in my backpack upon dying?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2019 02:54 PM PST

    Is there a setting I can change to respawn near my loot I drop upon death? if so, which options should I select in the setup menu when creating a new game? I've increased the loot abundance and decreased the zombies but I still got nabbed by a vulture. Are there any other advantageous setup options that are not apparent to a novice that I should change?

    I have watched videos of 7 Days for the past 1.5 years and wanting to play was the inspiration to build my first PC. Thanks for any and all help!

    submitted by /u/6RolledTacos
    [link] [comments]

    Land claim not allowing my allies to build or place anything in my area.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2019 08:40 AM PST

    So, last night I took the jump on my dedicated server from A17.1 stable to A17.2 stable and did a fresh wipe. Now when I place a land claim block, my allies can not place a bed roll, wood frames, or anything in my claimed area.

    This makes base building very difficult, when I have to do everything. Is there a setting that I screwed up in the serverconfig.xml or is a known issue?

    submitted by /u/2vulgar
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for an Admin Pick Ax....

    Posted: 01 Mar 2019 03:32 PM PST

    Okay all I'm looking for an admin pick ax or something similar to the laser drill that someone had made before. I was trying to add it into my server but the mod lists were causing server crashes and stall outs. So I'm wondering if there are any known admin pics out there that do collect resources and give the xp when you do mining with it. Anyways thanks in advance. For some reason it seems like the mining is even slower than it was in Alpha 16.4 you don't get as much and it takes for ever to break one measly little rock lol.

    submitted by /u/0RustyOldFart0
    [link] [comments]

    Server upgrade 17.1 > 17.2?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2019 02:45 PM PST

    I can't seem to get my server up and working after the 17.2 patch. The server its self starts and I can connect but I am immediately kicked due a version mismatch. I used steamcmd to update the app and it claims all is as it should be. This is running on a Linux VPS.

    Anybody have similar problems? For the time being I downgraded my client back to 17.1 to continue using the server but I'd like to upgrade at some point.

    submitted by /u/poobrainhoorse
    [link] [comments]

    Whats the best way to capture screenshots and videos on pc?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2019 01:12 PM PST

    I really want to show you guys our enormous castle in a16. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/leesmt
    [link] [comments]

    Can we two-shot left click stone in a17?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2019 03:11 AM PST

    Hi all, I am Strength 10, level 5 mother lord / miner 69er, level 5 sex tyr, and use a fully repaired level 6 steel pickaxe with the stone mod (called bunker buster iirc). I do 249 damage with each left click, which is slightly frustrating given that stone is 500hp.

    Is there any way to do 250 left click damage to stone in a17? It just looks intentional from the devs and I was wondering if there is an additional mod in vanilla that would allow this.

    I could use right click, but it is faster to swing 3 times with left click than 2 times right click, not to mention the stamina drain.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/noaj91
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone recommend a decent place to rent a server from in the UK?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2019 04:48 AM PST

    it's just for me and a few friends to play on.

    submitted by /u/Important_Opinion
    [link] [comments]

    Movement Bug?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2019 01:05 AM PST

    Anyone encounter a bug where if they move forward for some reason the game seems to keep the input. So essentially, you continue to move forward even if you're trying to press back?

    It's gotten me killed a couple of times and didn't have this issue when I first started the game then all of sudden about an hour in it starts doing this.

    submitted by /u/chrollodk
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel