• Breaking News

    Friday, February 15, 2019

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday - February 15, 2019

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday - February 15, 2019


    Friend Finder Friday - February 15, 2019

    Posted: 15 Feb 2019 09:10 AM PST

    Are you tired of surviving alone? Ever wish you had a friend help you through horde nights? Have you ever been so lonely you spawned and placed a zombie corpse in your base to keep you company(You know who you are!)?

    If so, you've come to the right place. By posting here you can find friends to play and survive with! Remember, you don't need to be faster than the zombies just faster than your friends ;)

    Please leave your Steam/XB1/PSN name, what time zone you're in and works best for you, and (If you're on PC) any mods you may be using.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha 18 it's on its way friends!

    Posted: 15 Feb 2019 10:57 AM PST

    A17.2 Materials Testing

    Posted: 14 Feb 2019 10:11 PM PST

    I feel the 4X4 is too large and takes too much damage because of it. So we decided to make a smaller one...

    Posted: 15 Feb 2019 03:59 PM PST

    What are the best traps in 7DTD

    Posted: 15 Feb 2019 12:37 PM PST

    Hey guys I was wondering whats the best defensive layer of traps throughout 7DTD not only early-mid game but sustaining to late game and day 300+

    submitted by /u/Reumert
    [link] [comments]

    House of 1000 spikes (and the odd corpse here and there)

    Posted: 14 Feb 2019 06:09 PM PST

    My optimal Blood Moon base

    Posted: 15 Feb 2019 03:20 PM PST

    So, are log spikes gone?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2019 08:10 PM PST

    How do i farm in Alpha 17?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2019 03:23 PM PST

    I have never really been interested in farming but food is scarce it seems and I would like to start to farm. I have the living off the land perk already. Can anyone lead me in the right direction of how to get started? I have some blueberry, coffee, and i believe corn seeds.

    submitted by /u/Infamous201
    [link] [comments]

    Best/Worst skills to work toward/avoid?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2019 07:57 AM PST

    I'm a solo PvE player, but I was wondering what everybody's favourite skills were and what you all thought were the good, the bad and the ugly as far as A17's skills go.

    For example, I love the "from the shadows" skill. It's great for thinning out zombies while I'm clearing out dungeons and houses.

    submitted by /u/Allmightyzeus12
    [link] [comments]

    Is a mining helmet portable anymore or do you have to make one?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2019 03:59 PM PST

    Lootable*

    submitted by /u/Jetskiimcfly
    [link] [comments]

    I made a short video to show my love for this game

    Posted: 14 Feb 2019 06:17 PM PST

    Can't loot zombies anymore?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2019 03:14 PM PST

    Haven't played in quite a while and started a game last night. Noticed you can't loot zombies anymore. Seems like a pretty significant change, are you just straight up not able to loot them anymore or am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/TooTuffTony
    [link] [comments]

    Changing world settings beyond the defaults on single player.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2019 12:59 PM PST

    Look its me with MORE problems cough

    I've been trying to change my single player world's setting to something that isn't the default options (make the days last much longer basically) and everything I try never sticks. I use the console to change it in game, never works. I edit my server config file, nothing changes. I even use the reg edit thing in the launcher, and it just sets it to the Minimum length of day! I know it can be done because I've played on servers that use non-default options. How is it done on a single player save?

    submitted by /u/Revolverman1o1
    [link] [comments]

    Since my last chair collection post was popular.. figured I would share my progress.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2019 05:54 AM PST

    Bow suddenly not reloading

    Posted: 15 Feb 2019 08:39 AM PST

    I've been using a compound bow with steel arrows. Last night, for the first time, my bow would shoot only one arrow, and then not reload itself. I could swap my bow out for another bow, but still, only one arrow could be fired.

    Has anyone else encountered this? Any workaround?

    submitted by /u/grainzzz
    [link] [comments]

    I need some help with the XML files.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2019 08:23 AM PST

    I want to turn my game into a much more Dawn of the Dead survival type.
    Tonnes and tonnes of zombies, but no runners or cops and the sort, so just ramp up the zombie count and horde size.
    Could someone help me accomplish this? I'm not sure what setting I need to alter.

    submitted by /u/Apocalyptias
    [link] [comments]

    XML edit for Food and Water.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2019 07:02 AM PST

    I am trying to get my mod (which displays food and water bars) to work.

    The UI "stat bar" calls for {statmodifiedmax} which, I believe, pulls from the "PlayerStatsWindow". But the player stat window shows max water and food to bee 100 (as of update it should be 150).

    Does anyone know where I can change the values of food and water that show in the player stat window please?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Flipwin
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days to Die Electricity Guide | A17 Complete Look (almost!)! Video

    Posted: 14 Feb 2019 07:35 PM PST

    where can i find nitrate

    Posted: 15 Feb 2019 02:57 AM PST

    where are the easiest places to get nitrate from? I can't seem to find much.

    submitted by /u/horrors777
    [link] [comments]

    Motorcycle uninteractable

    Posted: 15 Feb 2019 01:07 AM PST

    I got off my motorcycle and now I can even click E on ur, I've tried relogging, smashing into it with a mini bike, and digging under it, nothing has worked Any tips?

    submitted by /u/Shadowknight211
    [link] [comments]

    Wow! The graphics on this game are amazing.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2019 08:35 AM PST

    Anyone wanna start a ps4 server?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2019 01:29 PM PST

    Psn: OGTreeMeister

    Need some more peeps to play with. We can decide who hosts later. Please have mic

    submitted by /u/TreeMeister02
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha 17: Where is big building with the bunker below it located?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2019 08:26 AM PST

    Saw it on a video, but not sure where it is. It looks like it is on a high point in the snowy area in the Navezgane map. Does anyone know where this is located? From what I saw the building on top of it was pretty big.

    submitted by /u/grainzzz
    [link] [comments]

    Possible bug:

    Posted: 14 Feb 2019 05:16 PM PST

    Whenever I'm in a muntiplayer game or on a server, if it sell enough to read somewhere between 20-35 dukes, I disconnect.

    Is this a common bug?

    It's happened on multiple servers

    submitted by /u/GimmeAllYoIOTA
    [link] [comments]

    Posted issue about game crashing, turns out it was the PSU choking

    Posted: 14 Feb 2019 10:37 AM PST

    TL;DR - PSU was choking from bottom ventilation so I flipped it to suck air from within the case. Profitting.

    So my issue was that the game would last for an hour or so and then eventually crashed. I would lose all my progress or try to recover the last known good backup of the save file. I tried different things and thought the issue was with chrome hogging resources (which it still does) but then I looked at the PSU in my Cooler Master HAF912 case. The case has a vent hole at the bottom to suck in air into the PSU and then out the back, which can be a choking point if your case doesn't have enough clearance on a hard surface or you put it on a carpet. So I took out and flipped the PSU so that the intake fan sucks air from within the case. So far so good. If you're having that issue check your ventilation.

    submitted by /u/gester737
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel