• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 9, 2019

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - February 09, 2019

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - February 09, 2019


    Let's Play Saturday - February 09, 2019

    Posted: 09 Feb 2019 09:09 AM PST

    Looking to share you're gameplay videos with everyone or for an audience when you go live?

    Post here with a link to your Youtube/Twitch Channel or whichever video/playlist you're looking to share!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    heh quite the reference

    Posted: 09 Feb 2019 11:28 AM PST

    [PC] More RAM and a new GPU later.. (cross-post)

    Posted: 08 Feb 2019 10:14 PM PST

    Whats up with RWG in 17.2?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2019 08:59 PM PST

    Been playing around with RWG since updating last night.
    Heaps of water, but what's the point? You cant make a boat or floating base, swimming sucks, it's not hugely useful for defence. The only use for water is to fill jars, so why take a third of the map up with water?
    Messing around with biome generation in the rwgmixer.xml seems to do NOTHING. Even tried editing out certain biomes altogether and keep getting exactly the same biome maps. Not sure where it is pulling the biome generation from? And yes I have been deleting the folder created in the generated worlds folder and it seems the worlds folder in data now contains nothing (an old Navezgane folder perhaps).
    Most seeds I've tried have maybe one or two small clumps of buildings in the centre and towards the edges of the map is completely empty. Some seeds have had no towns at all.

    I've just uninstalled and reinstalling now to see if I had some old file screwing things up and all mods removed. Let's see if that fixes anything.
    EDIT- No change. Can change water generation, but not for the better (see comment below).

    submitted by /u/OzCollector
    [link] [comments]

    What's the name of the missing block? I can't find a block that fits.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2019 04:35 PM PST

    Console Command for Tool&Die Set

    Posted: 09 Feb 2019 05:52 PM PST

    The giveself is not working, but i don't know why :(

    submitted by /u/Dargoron
    [link] [comments]

    Solar Panel- cannot purchase

    Posted: 09 Feb 2019 10:56 AM PST

    When I try to purchase a solar panel at the traders, I cannot purchase it even when I have the cash. Anyone else seeing this? (Stable build, PC)

    submitted by /u/Abzug
    [link] [comments]

    Character passes out while running???

    Posted: 09 Feb 2019 07:29 PM PST

    Has anyone had it where you are running and your character just takes a nose dive into the ground? And you look at yourself in 3rd person?

    submitted by /u/Marrownauch
    [link] [comments]

    Video Guide to Auger and Chainsaw. How to loot, scavenge, buy and craft!

    Posted: 09 Feb 2019 07:14 PM PST

    Final craftable vehicle idea: a freaking tank

    Posted: 09 Feb 2019 11:14 AM PST

    :) C'mon... imagine... being able to crush wooden houses and launching rockets from your tank at oncoming zombies and take your moving base to a new location. end-game stuff, of course...

    Alpha 17 is the best update yet btw. Superb.

    submitted by /u/craephon
    [link] [comments]

    No Hordes Spawning on Horde. Please Help!

    Posted: 09 Feb 2019 10:02 PM PST

    Hi,

    So me and a few buddies are running a server and can't seem to get Horde Nights to work. We are all high in game level so I don't believe it is a player level setting. We have seen it where any zombies that were alive just immediately die when the Blood Moon happens. Has anyone had this happen before. Here is our server config file if that helps.

    https://pastebin.com/tTVpJ7R2

    submitted by /u/enginerdz
    [link] [comments]

    New RWG is pretty sweet

    Posted: 09 Feb 2019 06:02 AM PST

    New RWG is pretty sweet

    So update 17.2 b20 experimental is out and so i decided to try a new RWG. Its Old <--- 1 space after old. Looks like water is making a comeback

    https://i.redd.it/90oex9shujf21.png

    submitted by /u/jeepandspine
    [link] [comments]

    [PC] How to remove Mild Anemia...

    Posted: 09 Feb 2019 09:43 PM PST

    I've tried searching the intarwebs, however, my googlefu has failed me. Are there any tried and true methods for removing anemia after using a blood draw kit?

    I tried eating a full meal afterwards, but it didn't help...

    submitted by /u/Yellow-Ticket
    [link] [comments]

    Where to find live bears in A17?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2019 05:31 PM PST

    Trying to complete a quest and the only bears I encounter are zombie bears. Anyone know where is a good place to look for non-zombie bears?

    submitted by /u/moosehornman
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days to Die: Tower of Pain Ep.5 Fighting Zombuhs and fortifying (3hr Live Stream)

    Posted: 09 Feb 2019 08:57 PM PST

    Found this amazing poi at the end of our late night stream last night, pretty amazing

    Posted: 09 Feb 2019 04:45 PM PST

    7 Days to Die Collaboration

    Posted: 09 Feb 2019 08:26 PM PST

    Hey would anyone like to do a 7 Days to Die Video or Stream Collaboration on PC I am going to setup a server on Monday?

    submitted by /u/Cap1009
    [link] [comments]

    Reduced Paint Selection / Texture List

    Posted: 09 Feb 2019 07:49 AM PST

    I seem to remember back a few versions that the paint brush would give you more than ten pages of textures to choose from. It were as if the entire list of textures in the game was available for use to paint on things. Now we're locked down to two and half pages. Reading the painting.xml file does give some info about how there is now a limit of 255 possible textures made available for the paint brush. I'm just wondering if anyone has a texture map or listing so that I could possibly make a modlet to add back in the textures to the paint list I want to use?

    submitted by /u/RubahLatrans
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the best seed out there right now?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2019 05:47 PM PST

    Preferably something that looks natural and just looks pretty in general

    submitted by /u/notgoodbutrying
    [link] [comments]

    Cobblestone in desert biome

    Posted: 09 Feb 2019 05:38 PM PST

    What do you build with in desert biome? How does one make cobblestone in mass or is there another adobe or flagstone recipe I am not seeing...

    submitted by /u/Hatepark
    [link] [comments]

    Worth buying in 2019?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2019 04:33 AM PST

    So I have 17e on my steam wallet and I noticed this game is about 8 so I was wondering if I should get it because I love survival games and all that. I don't mind bugs(i play dayz and i like it) or anything, I'm just looking to spend my money on something worth. So, this game was released a long time ago, so I'm wondering if it's worth the money. I saw there was an update a few months ago so I guess its not abandoned by devs, what do you guys recommend me to do?

    submitted by /u/CodaBro
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox update

    Posted: 09 Feb 2019 06:20 PM PST

    Mining for nitrate.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2019 01:14 PM PST

    I've tried everything I've seen on YouTube. I know there are the caves, the mounds, and the occasional boulder containing nitrate. How/where do I dig underground to fine a "vein" containing mass amounts of it? Please help. Need. Ammo. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ColgateBrigade2
    [link] [comments]

    So after making the game look like a potato to keep it from crashing in general, it turns out that I can't get within 100m of another player without my game crashing anyway.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2019 11:34 AM PST

    Anyone else having this issue, found a fix?

    I'd just like to say that it bothers me to no end that a game that ran like butter for me (and everyone else) in 16.4 (after 3 years of development to get it to run that "ok") ... had to be completely overhauled and given a historically epic performance nerf. I mean, WTF FunPimps? I read somewhere that it was to make it easier for someone at the studio to make future changes? Was this all dumbed down just for one dev who couldn't work with the existing code? What was wrong with the game at 16.4? Why did it ALL have to change? It's not better, not at all. Ugh.

    Anyway, thanks in advance to anyone who can help me fix this really stupid issue.

    submitted by /u/doctordaedalus
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days to Die inspired roleplay discord server?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2019 09:57 AM PST

    Hey there, I am trying to start a nice dice-determined roleplay on discord, If your into slow paced survival then you're in a bit of luck

    FYI I am not used to this and is my first time using dice so please keep in mind that it may be a little rocky

    Collapsed Earth is heavily inspired by 7 Days to Die, where it is you, maybe a friend and a horde of zombies ahead!

    There are also events that offer a bit of extra loot for participating.

    Join here! https://discord.gg/dCqda98

    submitted by /u/Cenacord
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel