• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 24, 2019

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - February 24, 2019

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - February 24, 2019


    Seedy Sunday - February 24, 2019

    Posted: 24 Feb 2019 09:11 AM PST

    Have you found or are looking for a good or interesting seed to use?

    If you're sharing a seed please use something similar to this format for others to easily find what they might be looking for

    Game version (A15/16/17/etc):

    Map size:

    Seed:

    Map Coordinates:

    Features/POI's to look out for:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Guys, I've never been more proud, as a dad.

    Posted: 24 Feb 2019 03:37 PM PST

    I whipped up a can of SHAM in minecraft today

    Posted: 24 Feb 2019 05:19 PM PST

    I finally found the Navezgane twerk team captain ��

    Posted: 24 Feb 2019 08:13 PM PST

    My Bloodmoon Murder Hole.

    Posted: 24 Feb 2019 06:40 AM PST

    Seed names

    Posted: 24 Feb 2019 10:03 AM PST

    I need some good seed names I've stoped playing for a few months and looking to get back into the game and would like a nice seeds. Thanks y'all.

    submitted by /u/iron_toby
    [link] [comments]

    Rip in peace my Vehicles

    Posted: 24 Feb 2019 11:11 AM PST

    Wow so first my mini bike just disapeared then days later my motorcycle and now my gyrocoopter full of loot just gone

    submitted by /u/kappagooey
    [link] [comments]

    Prefabs Failed to Load

    Posted: 24 Feb 2019 10:50 PM PST

    Me and my friends have been playing 7D2D and have created multiple servers and after a few hours everytime we create a new one, ten plus prefabs randomly fail to load and buildings in the server become mirages as we try to go to them. This has only happened since we started playing 17.1. Has anyone else experienced this?

    submitted by /u/VapeGheist
    [link] [comments]

    State of the Game

    Posted: 24 Feb 2019 09:25 PM PST

    I haven't played since they changed with the nerfs to mining/stamina/levels. Is the game worth hopping back in solo or are the complaints of grindy mining and waiting on stamina fair? I remember having a ton of fun just clearing out POI's and playing like TWD.

    Is it worth putting time into again? Are there mods that address the grind/stamina/xp/mining problems? Really have an itch for a zombie survival game again.

    submitted by /u/aghamenon
    [link] [comments]

    How do I fix this myself? Servers turn to numbers when I click them.

    Posted: 24 Feb 2019 04:41 PM PST

    Ps4 any fellow survivors looking to join a relatively new world that have mic and play often ? Who Also wouldn’t mind being in a YouTube video

    Posted: 24 Feb 2019 03:31 PM PST

    Where Can I Post Looking For Group?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2019 08:09 AM PST

    Sorry, I'm pretty new to the game. I'm looking for a couple of other "newer" players to start a game with. Is there a LFG sub that I can post in or can you post here? Doubting it since I don't see any posts like it.

    submitted by /u/GlennRobinson420
    [link] [comments]

    Hello we are trying to play on 17.1 but everyone besides the host is experiencing graphic errors.

    Posted: 24 Feb 2019 02:50 PM PST

    So random cacti in snow, floating trees, trees in roads, etc are all happening for people besides the host. Is there any way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Biggus_TM
    [link] [comments]

    Need help from someone with experience

    Posted: 24 Feb 2019 02:42 PM PST

    Hey guys, looking for someone who plays this on ps4. Just started a co-op game with a buddy, we're new and totally hooked! Questions: -Is the minibike the only vehicle on ps4? What about bicycle and 4x4? -Best place to find minibike plans? -Did they bring electricity to ps4 as well?

    Cant find clear answers for any of these online! Help!

    😀😄😁

    submitted by /u/xX_WhskyTango_Xx
    [link] [comments]

    Can you export your RWG preview?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2019 01:47 PM PST

    If I wanted a map of my RWG world can I export my preview to a file of some sort?

    submitted by /u/LucasWoolf
    [link] [comments]

    Fuse boxes

    Posted: 24 Feb 2019 11:00 AM PST

    Every once in a while, while looting fuse boxes, they'll say 'click E to interact ' or words to that effect. Clicking E doesn't seem to do anything though. Am I missing something, or is this something that's not fully implemented yet?

    submitted by /u/KronusIV
    [link] [comments]

    Game glitch distracted me and got me killed.... smh...

    Posted: 24 Feb 2019 10:54 AM PST

    Looking to buy this game but there's a fair amount of negative criticism

    Posted: 24 Feb 2019 12:56 AM PST

    So yeah, I was itching for a survival game that doesn't require high specifications, as I'm gonna play on a fairly competent laptop.

    One thing though, almost everywhere I look through google, people complained that it's a buggy mess.

    There are people who can't even boot the game, and those who CTD 10 minutes in after booting.

    How buggy are we talking about here?

    Is it X thing is bugged on my saved game, and will never be fixed until I make a new save/game, and play from square one?

    Or is it the case of the game deleting player data/save? Or messing with in-game items/etc upon loading/saving/ the game or upon connecting to server?

    Or just plain bad engine/coding/performance/optimizations?

    submitted by /u/jeof96
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone change the zombie block damage to be slightly more realistic in A17?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2019 12:53 AM PST

    I love this game but one of my biggest issues is that a single normal zombie can smash its way through a solid steel wall weirdly fast.I am trying to make it so that every tier gets harder and harder until it will either take a few hours (real time minutes) to get through steel/reinforced concrete or a special zombie (bear/wight)

    I was wondering if anyone knows how to properly change the values in A17. I followed this guide as best i could but some of the zombies and dogs seem unaffected (I might have messed up i am new to this).

    submitted by /u/partisan98
    [link] [comments]

    Experimental to base game

    Posted: 24 Feb 2019 06:42 AM PST

    If I start a game of 17.2 will I be able to continue the game once it's out of experimental? Or would I have to start again once I opt out of it?

    submitted by /u/smashNcrabs
    [link] [comments]

    Please help me fix my wiring read text for more info

    Posted: 23 Feb 2019 11:05 PM PST

    I have two things I'm having trouble wiring, I have 2 minutes and 30 seconds to do this from the time I log back into my server so I can not provide screenshots. I apologize in advanced.

    1: 8 total Electric fence posts with 4 total trip wire posts on the corners

    X= space T= trip wire post E= electric fence post

    T E X X X X X X X E T E X X X X X X X X X E X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X E X X X X X X X X X E T E X X X X X X X E T

    2: same design, on top of the electric dense posts are dart traps.

    edit: heres an album that might help https://imgur.com/a/w9BRCkL

    submitted by /u/Gary_III
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel