• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 23, 2019

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - February 23, 2019

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - February 23, 2019


    Let's Play Saturday - February 23, 2019

    Posted: 23 Feb 2019 09:09 AM PST

    Looking to share you're gameplay videos with everyone or for an audience when you go live?

    Post here with a link to your Youtube/Twitch Channel or whichever video/playlist you're looking to share!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own hand?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2019 04:33 PM PST

    Anybody want to join my game and help me complete something phenomenally ambitious?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2019 08:10 AM PST

    Here lies the grave of a boat I jumped on

    Posted: 23 Feb 2019 08:10 AM PST

    I scream, you scream, she scream, they scream...

    Posted: 22 Feb 2019 11:24 PM PST

    Favorite mod at the moment is Lightsaber, modified with FIRE! lol

    Posted: 23 Feb 2019 08:02 AM PST

    RAVENHEARST 5 ❌ Alpha 17 ❌ 7 Days To Die

    Posted: 23 Feb 2019 09:27 PM PST

    what are your favorite map seeds for a17

    Posted: 23 Feb 2019 09:24 PM PST

    me and a friend have had a random gen world for a month or so. we are bored of it and are looking for another map to play on. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/liljimmy55
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Xbox version doomed?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2019 09:31 AM PST

    I've been playing the xbox version with my boyfriend and I love this game so much but it hasn't been updated in a very long time and PC definitely has the upperhand. (Inwhich it is like that with every game.)

    submitted by /u/sexual_pidgeon
    [link] [comments]

    Died twice in a row, first backpack lost?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2019 07:57 PM PST

    I had very high endgame gear on my first backpack, died on the way to get it

    Now I have no marker

    So what? it's just gone?

    submitted by /u/12941782589712
    [link] [comments]

    Best horde base? Pics not needed

    Posted: 23 Feb 2019 07:09 PM PST

    A ladder a tree a platform xD

    submitted by /u/GeneticYT
    [link] [comments]

    Lagging problems

    Posted: 23 Feb 2019 06:31 PM PST

    Everytime I open up a world I saved for some reason it will lag badly for around 15 minutes before it starts to run alright. Is this the quality of my computer or is it just the graphics setting? BTW I have only played single player for the majority of the time I played so I doubt it's other people's connections.

    submitted by /u/Reafra
    [link] [comments]

    Unfinished Cathedral Project

    Posted: 23 Feb 2019 05:54 AM PST

    Easy way of obtaining cigars

    Posted: 23 Feb 2019 09:14 AM PST

    Easy way of obtaining cigars

    Sooo, long time ago i were looking for a way to find a cigar, looted thousands containers, checked every trader hundred times and found my first sigar on 80th hour of this playthrough in some random spot, when I didn't need it anymore. And today i found this magical safe, which is situated on 3rd floor above entrance of shamway factory, it has ridiculous drop chance of cigars and also this poi tied to 5 tier quest, so it can be looted twice at a time (btw, loot abundance in this savefile is standart 100%, but it is really dropping 2-3 cigars at a time). Just wanted to share if anybody still looking for one desperately like me long time ago :)

    https://i.redd.it/3t1lhcelnci21.png

    submitted by /u/RaventarY4
    [link] [comments]

    Suggested New End-Game Mode: Win-enabled Seven Days to Die

    Posted: 23 Feb 2019 10:10 AM PST

    With this option, the user can set the game to be won by killing all the zombies: When the game is generated, a fixed number of zombies are made available on the map and when they are all destroyed, the game is won.

    This would work well with the current zombie strength-growth-over-levels in that even though they are getting stronger their numbers are shrinking. Kill all the zombies, you win.

    submitted by /u/Tweakers
    [link] [comments]

    Having trouble recording audio...

    Posted: 23 Feb 2019 03:55 PM PST

    Any streamers or YouTubers out there? What do you use to capture audio? I'm using the built in Windows 10 software, and running into an issue with reliably capturing audio. For some reason, my mic only records when I'm on a Twitch call (which is going away), but when I go into the settings, it records normally.

    What software do you use? Anyone using a Elgato?

    submitted by /u/Yellow-Ticket
    [link] [comments]

    Possible to mod movement / aim?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2019 02:02 PM PST

    Im sure there are other people here who loves the feeling of the CS engines movement. I feel like the movement in this game is super choppy. are there any mods for movement in this game?

    submitted by /u/Some_Throwaway_Dude
    [link] [comments]

    alpha 17.2 b27

    Posted: 23 Feb 2019 11:29 AM PST

    how do i update to alpha 17.2 b27 im still stuck in alpha 17.1 b9

    submitted by /u/d3fault537
    [link] [comments]

    Can't log into MP server

    Posted: 23 Feb 2019 10:49 AM PST

    I get an error message that says player "Pop_Smoke" already exist on the server, please try another name. Anyone have/solve this problem?

    submitted by /u/Pop_Smoke
    [link] [comments]

    Who wants to play???

    Posted: 23 Feb 2019 10:09 AM PST

    Hey guys msg me privately and we can send each other our Steam usernames and play together ! :)

    submitted by /u/Sir0cks
    [link] [comments]

    Will the next stable patch kill my 17.1 world?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2019 07:19 AM PST

    I ask because I have seen several posts from people on experimental having to start fresh and such...dont want to invest too much time on fancy builds on my 17.1 server if we just gonna lose it all when stable hits

    submitted by /u/pistolshrimppasta
    [link] [comments]

    Brand new 17.2 server. “Living on the Sun!” I’m new and rented a server because I’m already addicted. It’s pve and needs people. No mods just a few slightly boosted rates. You can find the discord and stats in the link. It’s a high quality server and I am keeping indefinitely. Good luck out there

    Posted: 23 Feb 2019 12:30 AM PST

    Anyone know what skill is needed to make dynamite or TNT on the new experimental version?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2019 10:31 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel