• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 12, 2019

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - February 12, 2019

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - February 12, 2019


    Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - February 12, 2019

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 09:10 AM PST

    Have a tip you wish someone shared with you when you first started playing? Have you discovered a tried and true method of survival?

    Share your secrets with your fellow survivors and help those just getting started!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Chair collection is growing ��

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 08:26 AM PST

    Well, hello ladies!

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 02:24 PM PST

    zombies acting like zombies

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 05:06 PM PST

    Day 21 horde came and with 64 zombies spawned they came headfirst at me, I killed them as fast as I could and retreated to a second level. They then started to climb up and over their comrades unmoving bodies on to the second floor. Good use of bodies. but I survived!

    submitted by /u/7daysbadger
    [link] [comments]

    Dealing with "diggers", any hints or tips would be great.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 09:06 AM PST

    So the GF and I were lucky to find a big forest town with both types of underground bunkers directly adjacdent to each other. We connected both with a tunnel and placed a heavy walled and spiked structure on top of the small bunker. The only problem is that screamers like to just dig straight down over where we work underground. It's hard to dislodge and find them, especially at night.
    We have thought about a field of spikes or using motion sensors/alarms but I'm new to the electronic stuff. Fellow underground people what solutions do you have for mitigating this?

    submitted by /u/poisonousautumn
    [link] [comments]

    single player "offline" progression of time

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 09:09 PM PST

    Hello everyone,

    I'm mostly a single player..player and I'd like to ask something which has been asked before. Any advice is useful. I've noticed in the past when playing in servers and people join the game progresses even if I am not on that server. If it's day 60 and I've planted stuff I can join later in a day or two when some other players have joined the game and progressed it. That way I can come back after a few hours or even days and the entire world would have progressed without my intervention: Plants would grow,forges would work ,traders would reset their items ,sleepers would have respawned and loot would have been replaced.

    So the question is really simple:

    Can I make the game progress when I'm offline in a single player world?

    submitted by /u/Hollowprime
    [link] [comments]

    Need Serious Players on 7 Days [Image]

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 04:56 PM PST

    Need Serious Players on 7 Days [Image]

    I dont mind playing online every now and then. But I need players to have a shared vision, and not think it a joke all the time or just die every couple of days. I want to have fun and kill zombies, but its twice as more fun where we can actually afford it. Lets get to the point where we have a bunch bullets and the ability to manufacture them, med kits, armor. Lets survive. I see a bunch of day 90's and 120's with a cool base and weaponry, but like a 60 death count (for the player). Is it to much to ask to have all this and maybe die around 5-10 times, or at all? I have a small gaming channel and stream 7 days to die at least once a week. I want to encourage players to join my series and possibly make a heck of a series, but just generally make something great and give the zombies what their asking for. Feel free to check out a episode on my channel and add me on PSN: Holditdown91. We can discuss more via chat.

    Youtube.com/mightypaingaming

    https://i.redd.it/iydztujzg8g21.png

    submitted by /u/MightyPainGaming
    [link] [comments]

    Sooo game just screwed me pretty good.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 07:45 PM PST

    I needed some aloe so drove off in search of a desert. Game crashed when i was a good 5 miles from my base. Just loaded it back up, and it erased my motorcycle. Completely, didnt even spawn at the base. :| At least its 8am i guess.

    EDIT: i just walked toward the base for about ten minutes, then mid-swing of my sledgehammer, i appeared 20 feet away on my bike. Lmao

    submitted by /u/sasquatch6ft40
    [link] [comments]

    Should I upgrade to 7.2?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 07:24 PM PST

    I started a game in 7.1 and began working on a base I really like, but I haven't really been able to play much since. I'll be playing again soon, but now they're releasing 7.2 updates.

    Can I use my 7.1 map if I update to 7.2? I've heard yes and no.

    If I can, should I?

    If I can't, is the upgrade to 7.2 worth starting a new world/base?

    submitted by /u/sexy_toaster
    [link] [comments]

    Tired of loosing my worlds every 0.1th of an update

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 07:10 PM PST

    I had an amazing world where just finished building a beautiful castle, just got to level 20, and had loot galore. Now i hear news of a new update resetting my progress for quite literally the 10th time in a row. I can't even get to day 14 without a new update resetting me. It's getting irritating but I know there's probably a simple fix so please enlighten me.

    submitted by /u/HerobrineHunter01
    [link] [comments]

    Having trouble starting the game

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 06:10 PM PST

    A few friends and I playing together and one of our friends can't play. He's able to log in but the loading screen just stays at "generating world" and doesn't progress from there. When he played in the previous alpha he had the same issue but was able to play eventually. Anyone have any solutions? Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/zweikompf
    [link] [comments]

    a console crashing bug

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 06:07 PM PST

    so this is a bug for local co-op in a save that has a lot of lights and stuff because it's gonna be used for a story and video series and wenever i connect a second account to test camera shots it just hard crashes to the ps4 menu is gonna be problematic unfortunately i don't know what causes it in the slightest but i do know it's really really bad (before anyone points out the obvious and treats me like a idet sometimes unknowingly with my suggestions i know the bankruptcy is still affecting the company that made this game a thing)

    submitted by /u/cybernick032
    [link] [comments]

    17.2 update

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 04:20 PM PST

    Any point updating my game now or should I wait until it's a stable version

    submitted by /u/Jerrylad101
    [link] [comments]

    Molotov Cocktail XP

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 03:10 PM PST

    I noticed while playing on a server with a friend that when he killed zombies with a molotov, it did not share the XP with me like other kills did. Does anyone know if this is intentional or if it is a known bug? I didnt see it in the known big list, and when I reported it in the official bug report thread my post wasn't responded to. Any insight?

    submitted by /u/EvilBobbyTV
    [link] [comments]

    NavezGame Mansion Alpha 16?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 02:40 PM PST

    Is the big mansion with the secret bunker and poop loads of zombies and ferals on the Xbox One version in alpha 16? Ive been looking for it and cant seem to find it

    submitted by /u/gwaxler95
    [link] [comments]

    How to get forged steel?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 05:45 AM PST

    So, you need a crucible to make forged steel. Got it. You need mechanical parts to make a crucible. OK! You need forged steel to make mechanical parts. Wait a minute...

    How is this supposed to work? Do traders sell mechanical parts and/or forged steel?

    submitted by /u/boscoseven
    [link] [comments]

    Zombie pathing changed in A17.2 ... again?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 09:44 AM PST

    So yeah. Tried to see if zombie pathing and the old horde bases still work. Doesn't seem that way.

    In A17.1 my base design has always been a bunker with very thick steel walls in the sides and back and just one row of steel pillars in the front. The zombies would always come smacking at the pillars since it's by far the weakest point of my walls. Very good design for smacking them with a sledge. But now they seem to ignore that point completely. They never ever even think about destroying that one single pillar to get to me and rather smash their way through 3 meters of steel walls.

    Is this a major bug or intended? It is starting to get annoying when every single time I finally create a working base, it gets nerfed to be completely useless in the next patch. Is there supposed to be not a single working base in the game after a couple of years? Should I just start driving a motorcycle every 7 days, is that the way the game is supposed to be played?

    submitted by /u/Smaisteri
    [link] [comments]

    Strip Malls Clear Zombies Bug

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 05:01 AM PST

    Does anyone else find that Business_Strip_3 has a bug with the clear areas quest? This is the string of shops with the pharmacy entrance, ends in the stage area where zombies drop from the roof, has two bar areas and at one point you walk through a furniture store... Me and my housemate have been playing a17.1 and every time we get the clear areas (Tier 4) for this building we cannot finish it. Other types of this building (I.e same setup but different shops) are completable

    submitted by /u/WulfgarShotsfired
    [link] [comments]

    what is SteamID 90123465013566475?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 04:43 AM PST

    Trying to connect to a friends server.
    and it fails to connect to the above steamID

    https://i.imgur.com/NKjXEjU.png
    ^ console readout.

    Can connect to other servers, others can connect fine to this server.
    No idea whats causing the issue.

    submitted by /u/KingTentacleAU
    [link] [comments]

    How good of a computer do I need to run 7 Days to Die well?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 11:18 AM PST

    I have 7dtd on Xbox but I know that it is dramatically better on PC, due to the last few major updates that console hasn't gotten (and may never get). So I want to buy it on PC. The problem is all I have is a kinda meh laptop. I dont know all the system details (though I'm sure I could find them if need be), but it is not a gaming laptop by any stretch. So I was basically just wondering: do you need a good or even decent gaming laptop to run 7dtd well (good fps, not much lag, etc)? Or is it one of those games that runs decently even on non-gaming computers? Maybe this is a dumb question, I just figured I'd ask so I dont end up wasting money on a game I cant play. Questions and dming is welcome, thanks guys! :)

    submitted by /u/carrottopmiller
    [link] [comments]

    What is the solution to the XP bug? (A17.2)

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 10:10 AM PST

    Looking for help producing a flat map

    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 12:24 AM PST

    Call me anal, but the thing that bothers me most about the random world generator is that roads will sometimes approach 90 degrees, or drops off a cliff, or the road otherwise gets so screwy you can't drive on it anymore.

    I'm willing to forgo dynamic height to be able to enjoy riding my bike up and down highways without having to drive around the road to continue.

    How do I make all roads flat, or have reasonable gradient. If that's not possible, how do I make a completely flat map?

    submitted by /u/_Litcube
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel