• Breaking News

    Monday, February 11, 2019

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - February 11, 2019

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - February 11, 2019


    Modded Monday - February 11, 2019

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 09:12 AM PST

    Looking for advice or help on where to start with modding for 7 Days to Die? Are you having trouble finding a particular mod, or opinions of what mod to play next?

    Post below with what you're having trouble with or what you're looking for!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Guess what we recreated to battle the day 21 horde?!?! It actually held up pretty well.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 02:59 PM PST

    Day 1 encounter with zombie bear on random gen

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 01:08 PM PST

    Just wanted to dig some sand, suddenly the ceiling collapsed

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 03:38 PM PST

    My friends and I have been playing the same game since A17 experimental and all the updates are starting to make it glitchy...

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 08:15 AM PST

    base

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 06:00 PM PST

    best hoard base or living base please post below :D

    submitted by /u/ginger2356
    [link] [comments]

    Do zombos not cross big bodies of water?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 11:27 AM PST

    I am on a land mass and a portion of it is surfacing and built my tower on it. I am on day 14 and no zombies have attacked me for the second time. But I'm dead in the middle of a lake but I'm only about 1 mile to land from all angles. Any reason why? Not that I'm complaining.

    submitted by /u/MightyPainGaming
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone explain how the dungeon system works?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 10:27 AM PST

    Are these farmable locations? Does loot respawn? Is there a "boss" you have to kill? How do you tell what tier dungeon it is?

    submitted by /u/grainzzz
    [link] [comments]

    I made a video that captures my fav moments from the game. Love this game to bits

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 03:14 PM PST

    St Martina’s Tribe

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 02:57 PM PST

    Hey everyone! I'm getting a little lonely playing by myself/more anxious of being eaten by these sneaky wolves .I'm looking for a few people who would like to keep me company on a dedicated server whilst I stream and when I'm not.I would really like to rebuild the entire map eventually,giving everyone a chance to build their own ideas /homes,build bridges across shortest points across the water for vehicles, have different town names with road signs, each town for different things I.e mining ,farming etc looking forward to your replies 🙃

    submitted by /u/St_Martina
    [link] [comments]

    State of the game for a newcomer?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 02:32 PM PST

    (Note: I'm interested in the PS4 version, if that matters)

    Could someone give me a tldr of the state of the game for someone looking to jump into the game almost exclusively for the singleplayer?

    I play a lot of singleplayer Ark so I have a good idea of how much a game like this can change over time, which is why up-to-date reviews are hard to come by. So in your experience, how much fun and/or content is there to be had in this game as of right now? How much future content do you expect in the future? How active are the devs about updating and patches?

    submitted by /u/Peacelovefleshbones
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for people to play 7dtd with

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 04:20 AM PST

    Hey I bought the game a while ago. And im excited to play the new patch. But the only friend I know who had the game had his computer destroyed in a house fire. I was wondering if anyone had a friendly server or if there was even a group of people I could join on a pvp server. I just think this game is meant to play with people now and I have no one. If I am posting in the wrong place for this, Im sorry but I don't know where else to post. I have the game on steam on my pc. Msg me on here and Ill add you to steam. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Methadonia87
    [link] [comments]

    Still confused by pathing

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 09:56 AM PST

    Here's the current situation:

    I built a base: 3 super thick tall walls with one long "hallway" of access for zeds (3 blocks wide opening). It was working well until my first blood moon after the new patch. But I'm not entirely sure why.

    Almost seems like if I place 2 rows of barbed wire on top of each other (which i did just before bloodmoon), zeds see it as unaccessable and try to bust through multiple layers of concrete walls instead?

    Anyone else experiencing this?

    I removed a few blocks of barbed wire after blood moon ended, but didn't get any zeds wandering by my base before I needed to go to bed.

    submitted by /u/mza_dawg
    [link] [comments]

    Change Character appearence without losing skillpoints?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 07:24 AM PST

    My friend upgraded his PC and now his character is suddenly a small black woman. Is there a way to change the character appearence without losing skillpoints?

    He is playing on my world and joins over Steam, we didnt not edit any Serverproperties. Only thing i found is an article from 2 Years ago, but im not fully understanding if we lose out on xp : https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?58206-Can-you-change-character-appearance-without-creating-a-brand-new-character

    submitted by /u/whewdad
    [link] [comments]

    [7Days To Die] Stream Highlights #04 - Betrayal!

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 08:37 AM PST

    Day 14, still no zombies making it to the island.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 12:00 PM PST

    7 Days To Die Viewers love me So I love Them Back!

    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 05:56 AM PST

    How to find mods?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2019 11:12 PM PST

    I had my pistol with the faster fire mod, the increase mag, and the auto fire mod, but after my game crashed I lost everything in my hotbar. Is there any tips for finding weapon mods or better yet finding or making those weapon mods? It's really annoying that I lost all of my good mods over a stupid bug.

    submitted by /u/Vi0ar
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel