• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 21, 2019

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - March 21, 2019

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - March 21, 2019


    Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - March 21, 2019

    Posted: 21 Mar 2019 10:11 AM PDT

    Want to show off your base or a build you're particularly proud of? Want to show off what helped you make it through horde night?

    Take a video or some screenshots and post them here to share with your fellow survivors!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Mining character nerfed

    Posted: 21 Mar 2019 12:07 PM PDT

    Okay so I know TFP did mining play styles a huge favor by upping the experience gains from mining-related activities, and I know that when A17 first came out that it was a huge nerf to mining play styles overall..

    But even after fully levelling up all of the relevant skills (Strength and intellect) it seems that my mining character build is STILL significantly nerfed versus say A15. What happened to the days of one-hitting stone deep under ground and getting insanely huge stockpiles of iron from simply digging tunnels??

    Again, I'm glad that the mining play style is at least playable now but seriously why would they downgrade the skills to the point that there's no point in digging underground? My only true iron sources are surface boulders and destroying towers, both of which are clearly limited sources of iron.

    submitted by /u/Adabar
    [link] [comments]

    Skills that affect Auger and Chainsaw?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2019 03:53 PM PDT

    What skills affect how much damage they do to stone and wood? I'm gonna see if you can test in creative but wanna hear your experiences as well.

    submitted by /u/TRIPMINE_Guy
    [link] [comments]

    What version of 7Dtd do consoles play on?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2019 09:15 PM PDT

    also weird question but are the metal ores found near the bedrock are they still in the game

    submitted by /u/Picknick500
    [link] [comments]

    New game

    Posted: 21 Mar 2019 09:05 PM PDT

    If anyone is interested in starting a new game on xbox just message me. I'll have certain settings so just message me for more details

    submitted by /u/Jdstud90
    [link] [comments]

    Any one tryna play survival with me??

    Posted: 21 Mar 2019 06:44 PM PDT

    I want a second person to play with cause I get bored so fast by myself.

    submitted by /u/TvoltsHD
    [link] [comments]

    Any PS4 players out there wanna hit me up in survival?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2019 05:54 PM PDT

    deathtrap200-_

    submitted by /u/iTOLLTALYsmart
    [link] [comments]

    Constructive Feedback/Suggestions

    Posted: 21 Mar 2019 01:32 AM PDT

    Really enjoying the current build. Had a few suggestions I wanted to throw out there:

    Explosive Weapons: It would be nice if players investing in demolitions had the ability at later tiers to disarm land mines at military bases, wasteland, elsewhere & redeploy them for base defense or sell them as needed. In older builds this was possible & I understand why TFP felt the need to take it out. However, I feel this would make the demolition expert feel more unique as well as give players interested in this an additional activity to do in the game. More content + fun.

    Late game idea: Ham Radio. The ham radio would be a end game item players could build to unlock new activities. Similar to how traders work, these would add new quests...with a twist. You are unable to choose when to embark on these quests. They occur at random. For example: Your team is in base at night cooking meals & prepping for the next day when you hear an emergency tranmission over the radio. A helicopter pilot has crashed in the vicinity (decided at random similar to treasure map etc) and needs assistance. Depending on your arrival time, perhaps the pilot is dead & the helicopter has been looted by bandits. If you are fast enough, perhaps he is alive & just before dying to his wounds he gives you the password to weapons/cargo locked in helicopter debree etc. There are infinite scenarios one can come up with, this is just one.

    Sandbags & boarded windows. Can we please get these re-added for players to make in-game?

    Thank for all your hard work TFP. Really appreciate all the love you have put into 7 days to die!

    submitted by /u/Bennyandthejetz1
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Headshot Insta Kill Mod

    Posted: 21 Mar 2019 01:49 PM PDT

    Title says it all.

    I tried looking at https://www.nexusmods.com/7daystodie/mods/14?tab=description but the way they try to install the mod just is a no go. I looked through items.xml and couldn't really locate the "DamageBonus.head" that was discussed in the comments. Maybe someone can help me out?

    submitted by /u/dLo187
    [link] [comments]

    I want to try modding

    Posted: 21 Mar 2019 11:04 AM PDT

    Hey I was wondering if any one would want to help me with some questions I have about modding and adding new items to the game. Or if you could point me to a sub that might be able to help me. Please and thank you

    submitted by /u/MidNightMumbler
    [link] [comments]

    A17 | Wuss the Horde - Motorcycle Mayhem!

    Posted: 21 Mar 2019 09:28 AM PDT

    POI zombie reset / respawn - any trick?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2019 04:07 AM PDT

    As a low level player on a server (no admin commans available), is it possible to respawn/reset the sleeper zombies in a POI?

    On populated servers I often face very strong (eg radiated bikers and such) Zs in POIs what are way beyond my level.If I understand well, in POIs the Zs generated according to the gamestage number of the player (what closely related to the actual level with some flavoring), so when a high level player approaches a POI (or simply just drive by it without actually visiting and clearing the place) the Zs are generated to him, but as he doesn't clean them, they remain there.

    The question is how long the POI generates sleepers remain and if I can trigger the regeneration of the Zs intended for me in a POI.

    I tried to lure them out, then running away out of rendering range. When I went back, the Zs placement was reset (they moved back to their original place in sleeper mode), but they remained strong (eg irradiated Zs for me at level 10ish range)

    submitted by /u/lammaer
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Grind like players

    Posted: 21 Mar 2019 12:14 AM PDT

    Looking for grind type of players to fight off horses with. I have a Server and am currently working with 3 bases, pretty decked out as well and playing on insane mode so its epic!!!

    submitted by /u/DankChiefin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel