• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 20, 2019

    7 Days To Die One of the reasons I love this game [explanation inside]

    7 Days To Die One of the reasons I love this game [explanation inside]


    One of the reasons I love this game [explanation inside]

    Posted: 20 Mar 2019 07:58 PM PDT

    He comin' in hot

    Posted: 20 Mar 2019 07:48 PM PDT

    [Build] Let's take a ride on the time train back to 1776!

    Posted: 20 Mar 2019 07:13 PM PDT

    Build Type: Solo build

    Build Size: Mega Structure

    Progress: Exterior complete / partial interior

    Game Version: A17.2 B27

    https://imgur.com/a/OAFgLWU

    submitted by /u/dLo187
    [link] [comments]

    7 days to die on xbox one stats! Still hoping the game will be updated one day! ��Best zombie game ever! ��‍♀️ ��‍♂️

    Posted: 20 Mar 2019 07:29 PM PDT

    A17.2 b27 Are Armor perks bugged?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2019 10:37 AM PDT

    I have recently returned to 7 days to die (been gone since a14 or a15. In playing I decided to pick up the light armor perk, however I'm not seeing any change in my armor rating. I went into creative and maxed it all out and still noticed that I'm not getting any changes on my sheet armor rating.

    Are the perks currently bugged? I tried doing a search on the PC forum for bugs but couldn't find one, and googling found other people with the same problem, but with no response to them so I'm not sure if they are working but not showing or if they are not working at all.

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Aurick_411
    [link] [comments]

    Vehicle ramp ....

    Posted: 20 Mar 2019 06:11 PM PDT

    Does anybody have any ideas for a ramp that allows me to drive a vehicle into my base without breaking everything?

    I built a concrete ramp to allow me to drive my truck up and over the walls into my base (Via drawbridges) but the truck is damaging every part of that ramp....

    submitted by /u/Adabar
    [link] [comments]

    Wildcard Wednesday - March 20, 2019

    Posted: 20 Mar 2019 10:11 AM PDT

    Please use this thread to post anything you might have missed from the schedule below

    Day Topic
    Sunday Seedy Sunday
    Monday Modded Monday
    Tuesday Tips n' Tricks Tuesday
    Wednesday Wildcard Wednesday
    Thursday Base Tour/Showcase Thursday
    Friday Friend Finder Friday
    Saturday Streams/Let's Play Saturday
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Searching for Players

    Posted: 20 Mar 2019 01:01 PM PDT

    Hey folks,

    looking for a Group which will soon start a new server or maybe already have a server (low lvl)

    I´m more like a casual player and play under the week in the evening hours after work.

    I´m 27 years old and looking for mannered people in the same range ;_)

    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197974985313/

    submitted by /u/meus837
    [link] [comments]

    Question: Has the oil shale generation issue been fixed yet?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2019 09:23 AM PDT

    Been playing for twenty something hours, mining in the desert for stone and iron, sand and hopefully shale. But I've had no luck finding any, even starting at bedrock and expanding in either directions. Perhaps I have bad luck, but I remember this being an issue in the early stage of Alpha 17.

    submitted by /u/IvoryMustang
    [link] [comments]

    Ghost Drivers: Why do you do it?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2019 07:28 AM PDT

    It's a survival game. If your character was killed, why are you still driving that ghost? Wipe that ghost, make a new character and try again?

    Give me all the reasons for driving ghosts so I can try to understand.

    submitted by /u/Tweakers
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel