• Breaking News

    Monday, March 25, 2019

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - March 25, 2019

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - March 25, 2019


    Modded Monday - March 25, 2019

    Posted: 25 Mar 2019 10:11 AM PDT

    Looking for advice or help on where to start with modding for 7 Days to Die? Are you having trouble finding a particular mod, or opinions of what mod to play next?

    Post below with what you're having trouble with or what you're looking for!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Murder Bridge? Death Tunnel? Doom Tube? I don't know what to call it, but it's good at killing zombies.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2019 12:32 PM PDT

    About to pull an all nighter

    Posted: 25 Mar 2019 09:46 PM PDT

    Screamer fallen into out spike trench, somehow ALIVE catapulted out of there, fell on the roof and kept screaming from there

    Posted: 25 Mar 2019 12:48 AM PDT

    Firearms Mod, major update coming this week. New guns, scopes, animations, etc.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2019 05:48 AM PDT

    My friend learned some mechanics the hard way.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2019 09:41 PM PDT

    How to share fuill radial menu of the 4x4 with another player?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2019 09:27 AM PDT

    Whoever places the truck down gets the storage access basically.

    but i want my other team mate to be able to use it too?

    idk how.

    submitted by /u/LivelyZebra
    [link] [comments]

    Help!

    Posted: 25 Mar 2019 08:39 PM PDT

    I was driving the motorcycle in game with a full storage of looted goods when the game crashed. When I open the game I am where it crashed but without the motorcycle anywhere in site or on the map.

    Did I really just lose my bike and all my loot because of a crash? is there a way to revert time or something?

    submitted by /u/Extracupanails
    [link] [comments]

    I Cannot Figure Out How To Use Servers In 7dtd

    Posted: 25 Mar 2019 11:27 AM PDT

    So I have just recently downloaded 7 days to die and I am loving playing the game solo or inviting friends to play on the same server. But I have noticed the join game tab in the menu. I have used it but I still do not understand how to join the same server after you have left it. Does anyone know what I can do to solve this issue?

    submitted by /u/TheFlawlessFailure
    [link] [comments]

    Base Design Idea

    Posted: 25 Mar 2019 12:56 PM PDT

    I have been here for a while and one time I placed a video about a Base Design that I did and some people enjoyed it. I made a new one and wanted to share with you. It is awesome and effective.

    It is a 9min long video showing the design working. Provide some feedback if you would like to see more or have that one updated! Cheers 🙂

    Base Design Idea and Effectiveness

    submitted by /u/Wyrmar
    [link] [comments]

    Long Term Survival Plan

    Posted: 25 Mar 2019 01:30 PM PDT

    (XBOX ONE)

    Hello all,

    Just returning after about a year, and had a save where I was about 600 minutes in without dying (got the Cheated Death achievement), but while grabbing an airdrop, stepped on a land mine, dying.

    I'd like to aim for that 1250 minutes survival, but it's been quite a while since I've played and not sure what additions might help me survive for that long.

    Any tips or suggestions you could share?

    submitted by /u/Leo_Ascendent
    [link] [comments]

    I’m looking for naturally generated buildings on random gen and I was wondering what kind of building you guys have come across

    Posted: 25 Mar 2019 09:30 AM PDT

    NEW 2019 Horde Base Design Tour

    Posted: 25 Mar 2019 11:40 AM PDT

    Xbox One Version Update

    Posted: 25 Mar 2019 03:23 PM PDT

    Does the Xbox One version of the game still receive updates? I haven't played in almost 2 years and it seem like nothing has changed...

    submitted by /u/Zuzily
    [link] [comments]

    Wanna play?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2019 02:38 PM PDT

    If so add my Snapchat sdegree123

    submitted by /u/stackabledegree
    [link] [comments]

    Any word on console updates?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2019 12:13 PM PDT

    Kind of forgot this Game existed, wonder if it got updated so I'd have a reason to reinstall it.

    submitted by /u/Chershey10
    [link] [comments]

    what changes would you guys like to see?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2019 09:28 AM PDT

    Its obvious that performance and a graphic overhaul is a must but what about anything else?

    • To me, i would love to see a better building system, one that is much easier and streamlined, currently its just way too overwhelming with all the different types of craftable blocks there is.
    • a new melee system (push, block, throw)
    • a much better mining system
    submitted by /u/SebbyWebbyDooda
    [link] [comments]

    Some things I'd like to see in 7 Days to Die.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2019 04:27 AM PDT

    Wasteland Overhaul: I think the wasteland should be a biome that's always relatively flat with dirt ground. The major features of this biome would be mounds of rubble (comprised of the current wasteland ground blocks), clusters of rebar, large steel beams sticking out of the ground like metal trees, lots of destroyed buildings and patches of radiation to mimic the site of a nuclear blast.

    Radiation: Players should be able to catch radiation sickness (both from irradiated zombies and radiation pockets). This would take affected in stages like an infection, but would reduce one's ability to heal as well as cause random internal bleeding.

    The radiation pockets mentioned above should have a high chance to spawn irradiated zombies (duh) and lots of resources, including some unique ones (possibly a rare but better alternative for gasoline).

    Zombie Wights: Since making any zombie variant capable of becoming feral, I feel the wights need a bit of an overhaul to make them feel unique beyond just their looks. So my suggestion would be to make them carry a disease (which I will call Wight Fever). This will gradually debuff and kill a player who doesn't treat it with a rare type of medication. Any player who dies from Wight Fever will have a Zombie Wight spawn at the location of their death.

    Swamp Biome: This zone would be a wooded and watery, with eerie swamp trees growing out of the murky water. It would be home to mosquito enemies with high chance of giving disease, as well as mud men zombies which camouflage with the muddy ground when playing dead. This biome should be ideal for getting oil shale

    submitted by /u/EternalPain791
    [link] [comments]

    This wasn't what I had in mind when my mate said I owed him a favour for a lift

    Posted: 25 Mar 2019 07:42 AM PDT

    Checkout the inside of our custom “LibAry” POI

    Posted: 25 Mar 2019 06:20 AM PDT

    We heard barking outside and looked down, but couldn't find the source... turned it was not outside.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2019 12:52 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel