• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 24, 2019

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - March 24, 2019

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - March 24, 2019


    Seedy Sunday - March 24, 2019

    Posted: 24 Mar 2019 10:11 AM PDT

    Have you found or are looking for a good or interesting seed to use?

    If you're sharing a seed please use something similar to this format for others to easily find what they might be looking for

    Game version (A15/16/17/etc):

    Map size:

    Seed:

    Map Coordinates:

    Features/POI's to look out for:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Our first customized POI. The Lib Ary!

    Posted: 24 Mar 2019 07:25 AM PDT

    Welcome to rhe Bastion! (partner and i built this on creative mode, navezgane map)

    Posted: 24 Mar 2019 11:38 AM PDT

    I've never seen this before. Super creepy honestly

    Posted: 24 Mar 2019 06:55 PM PDT

    So daily ps4 player handle dennisjr74. 44 years old starting a multiplayer game in five minutes add me to join.

    Posted: 24 Mar 2019 04:49 PM PDT

    Has there been a performance patch?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2019 11:28 AM PDT

    i used to have to play this game at 720 medium settings to play at about 60fps, but now i can play this game at 1080 on high settings?

    submitted by /u/SebbyWebbyDooda
    [link] [comments]

    Ps4 let's group up

    Posted: 24 Mar 2019 07:45 PM PDT

    Must have a headset. I'm 30, looking for a "21 or older" crowd.

    Add Sojaboi666swag69 on psn.

    Excuse the account name. Bit of an inside joke. I should change it.

    I enjoy higher difficulties. I'd love to show people my insane mode base. Also looking to start a new one eventually.. maybe on nightmare.

    submitted by /u/frenchscat
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for more to play with!

    Posted: 24 Mar 2019 12:34 PM PDT

    Me and my fiancé are looking for more people to play with on PlayStation. Must be 20+. Please don't take things to serious we love to joke around and goof off. Message me on ps4 o7chaosqueen

    submitted by /u/Chaosqueenlizzy
    [link] [comments]

    BUG: Instant craft

    Posted: 24 Mar 2019 02:27 PM PDT

    I was able to re-create this bug with the forge, player crafting menu, cement mixer, and workbench. Take whatever you're going to craft, and start crafting on of that item, and right as you start crafting the first, craft the whole stack. After leaving the workbench/mixer/forge and going back to it 5ish seconds later, the whole stack will be done crafting. This was on Alpha 17.2 (b27) on vanilla. Video: https://streamable.com/iqmye I found the bug on my own, but I looked it up and it seems that other people have been able to re-create it under different circumstances.

    submitted by /u/SmokelessMeme
    [link] [comments]

    Do you need a powerful PC to play on PC?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2019 11:36 AM PDT

    I'm wondering if you need a strong PC/Laptop to play the game at decent enough graphics and a high fps.

    If someone can help me I have a 2016 Lenovo Ideapad 510 - 15isk. It has a Intel Core i7-6500u processor with 8 GB of ram. Would this be strong enough to run medium graphics and a high fps or would I need something more powerful?

    submitted by /u/_shaunpiffting
    [link] [comments]

    Any news on consoles?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2019 07:41 AM PDT

    Its been a while since they've said anything about getting the right back. ( i never use twitter, have they said anything on there?)

    submitted by /u/SebbyWebbyDooda
    [link] [comments]

    Can I run this game?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2019 12:10 PM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I would love to know if my laptop can run this game before I purchase on steam.

    If I could run it, can I play this game on what settings? maybe medium?

    I'm not good with computer parts, so I would like to get your help!

    7 days to die recommended

    • CPU: 3.0 GHz Quad Core CPU or faster
    • CPU SPEED: Info
    • RAM: 6 GB
    • OS: Windows 7
    • VIDEO CARD: Nvidia GeForce GTX 460 or ATI Radeon HD 5850

    My laptop spec

    • CPU: i5-8300h 2.4GHz quad core
    • Ram: 8 Gb
    • OS: windows 10
    • Video Card: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050m ti

    submitted by /u/Oldman-
    [link] [comments]

    Console Updates??

    Posted: 24 Mar 2019 09:40 AM PDT

    It's been months since I've last heard anything about a possible update(s) for the console versions.

    Curious to know if anyone here knows anything?? It would be much appreciated

    submitted by /u/_shaunpiffting
    [link] [comments]

    character appearance change (pc)

    Posted: 24 Mar 2019 02:48 AM PDT

    when i change it my character still looks the same way when i join my friend's server. when i go back to the menu i can see the change tho, but just not when i join the server. help?

    submitted by /u/Pm_me_weedandass
    [link] [comments]

    Blowing up all of my building in one go

    Posted: 24 Mar 2019 04:20 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel