• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 12, 2019

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - March 12, 2019

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - March 12, 2019


    Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - March 12, 2019

    Posted: 12 Mar 2019 10:09 AM PDT

    Have a tip you wish someone shared with you when you first started playing? Have you discovered a tried and true method of survival?

    Share your secrets with your fellow survivors and help those just getting started!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Leaked A18 wood frame texture

    Posted: 12 Mar 2019 09:56 AM PDT

    Alpha 17 Log Spikes Replacement?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2019 07:04 PM PDT

    Been awhile since investing time in this latest build (maybe a year now) and shocked n more log spikes. Any links to so I me builds or modded prefabs using alternate traps/etc?

    Started with the one Ranger Station and always used spikes around buillding and not on creative so not lots of tech or skills for text and getting close to 1st BM so worried now..

    Thanks and will continue reading sub in hopes to find some success stories.. Cheers!

    submitted by /u/VaughnZoran
    [link] [comments]

    Jolly ole co-op?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2019 04:54 PM PDT

    Playing on the xbox one. Just wondering if anyone wants to start a game with me. Havent played in months. Was looking to get back into it

    submitted by /u/UGodSolo17
    [link] [comments]

    Game Micro Freezing

    Posted: 12 Mar 2019 03:17 PM PDT

    Playing PC version of 7 days alpha 17 through steam. Just got up to day 7 on random gen over a few sessions.

    Gameplay was smooth on medium settings.

    I've gone on my game today the same was I always have done, and not changed any settings. My game is now freezing every 3-5 seconds even when standing still. I tried rebooting, tried launching through 7 days launcher, tried reducing graphics and nothing has helped.

    Has anyone else experience this and if so, did you fix it?

    submitted by /u/it0kio
    [link] [comments]

    Building bug? Or are wooden frames god-like?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2019 03:10 PM PDT

    So i don't know if this is a building bug or i don't understand the physics in this game. Some help would be appreciated :)

    I'm in the process of building my horde base.. https://gyazo.com/55a730815ce82b5210a56e7cec32a8f8

    In the picture above i have 4 pillars for a 9x9 room on the top of my base as a "lookout" i had finished building the entire room, When i went around picking up the frames i was using as scaffolding i picked up the top most wooden frame in the picture on the left ( It was touching the concrete building and i replaced the frame for the picture ) and the entire damn room came crashing down.

    Can anyone tell me if the 4 supports i have would be enough for a 9x9 room? ( the pillars are 8x8 ) or was the god-like wooden frame the only thing that was holding my room up?

    submitted by /u/Dr_Newb
    [link] [comments]

    [ESP] Clan español-latino busca gente:

    Posted: 12 Mar 2019 06:02 PM PDT

    Buenas a todos; la Orden Nómada busca expandir sus fronteras y queda abierto un plazo de inscripción donde reclutamos a cualquier persona para que juegue en compañía con nosotros en un servidor PVP.

    -Si desea saber más información; los requisitos son el uso de discord: https://discordapp.com/download y unirse a nuestra comunidad de dicho programa: https://discord.gg/RqqqAGz para poder comunicarnos.

    Que disfruten de una agradable velada en compañía.

    submitted by /u/Barbumbria
    [link] [comments]

    How can I make zombie dogs slower?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2019 04:32 PM PDT

    They piss me off, can barely hit them because I have to have the cross hair right on them while they dart around like a fly in my face, is there a value for movement speed in a file I can change to 50% or something like that?

    submitted by /u/Saucy_Bagel
    [link] [comments]

    Medusa Servers

    Posted: 12 Mar 2019 11:59 AM PDT

    We host all kinds of Games on our servers that yes were are hosting Seven Days to die. Also Dont starve together. Ark! several servers. On that will have Atlas soon setup and any other games by request here the link https://discord.gg/vgUG66 to our discord if you have any questions join us .We are based in Canada Alberta Edmonton

    submitted by /u/SirBungee
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a group to play with + Server

    Posted: 12 Mar 2019 09:37 AM PDT

    So I decided to come back to 7DTD due to alot of new updates and have been looking for a group of people to play with the get back up to speed with playing.

    Possibly doing some recording on any particular server that someone could recommend.

    Difficulty wouldn't be an issue as far as killing Zeds are concerned.

    submitted by /u/H2SO4-Gaming
    [link] [comments]

    I built a TROLL FARM (fun with painting)

    Posted: 12 Mar 2019 09:17 AM PDT

    Ok there was a sticky before where you could show off your base so don't see it, so gonna spam this here, hope that's ok. I like to remodel crappy POIs - when i make bases myself they end up being ugly squat rectangular things so I prefer working with what's already there. So this I took the LAZY H barn and made it a troll farm. Most of the stuff is in my underground lair. Am definitely not liking how bad paint got nerfed in 17.1, I guess it was too OP /rolleyes

    submitted by /u/jieyangh
    [link] [comments]

    Considering how difficult it is to find info on the net, I have a few questions.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2019 04:40 AM PDT

    As a base question, is the 4x4 available on the xbox one edition?

    Whenever I've searched on the forums and online, I cannot find a difinitive answer as to where the updates are up to on the console editions.

    It's been a good year since I last played and I was wondering if it's either:

    A, the save file that's a year old.

    B, they just haven't updated after the closure of Telltale.

    I'd really like to get to the bottom of it because I'm getting cranky with just using the bike.

    submitted by /u/Caballero5011
    [link] [comments]

    Can we make trader quests less mind numbingly boring?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2019 02:25 AM PDT

    I am really not a fan of the current "Run for an hour, kill 5 zombies and run back for an hour." Objectives are practically holding W for vast majority of time. Things get a lot easier once you get transportation, but nothing changed in approach and at that point quests aren't really worth doing.

    Reduce distance to objectives within a kilometer and increase difficulty of the task by increasing number and toughness of zombies.

    submitted by /u/Cantautor
    [link] [comments]

    7 days to die console update?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2019 12:58 PM PDT

    Hello everybody I was just wondering what is going on with the console update with 7 days to die I guess I fully just don't understand what is going on can somebody explain it to me. I heard back in September, October ish last year 2018 that 7 days to die on console will get a huge update but I don't see that happening

    submitted by /u/weavingsum1
    [link] [comments]

    New player looking for combat skill advice

    Posted: 12 Mar 2019 02:11 AM PDT

    So far I focused on the crafting skills, because I really wanted iron/steel tools and the motorcycle. Spent skill points here and there (like 2-3 levels on all the other atributes to unlock some basic stamina/health/combat skills her and there)
    Until I reached about level 80, I was OK with a spiked Iron Reinforced Club for melee (mostly I fought with it to conserve ammo) and a shotgun when the shit hit the fan.
    However, now the fight getting harder, as radiated zombies, runners, spitters, jumpers start to infest the POI, so I need to invest in combat skills.

    However I'm unsure which way to go and what skills are useful for that style

    1. Is melee viable in the age of runners and radiated zombies? I would prefer that (as no ammo needed), however my old style (slowly backing and killing the mobs) not working anymore due the fast zombies. If melee still OK, which skill are must have for that? Also, which armor set is preferred for a melee toon?
    2. Bows and crossbows - again, can they be good against the stronger Zs? If yes, which skills (I read crossbows are gimped, they are slow and noisy, so I should stick the compound bows.
    3. Guns - this is my least preferred one, due the ammo requirement and the fact they are noisy as hell. But as currently it seems it is a must to use. So which skills I should get for the guns? (pistols I ignore, shotgun and rifles seems to be useful)
    4. Is it worth to invest in sneaking? Is it possible to kill Zs in a POI 1by1 as a ninja?

    I understand ultimately Its my playing style and I cannot be good in all, so I have to decide which way to go. But the problem is, I cant decide between the 4 of above, and even if I could do, I'm not sure what should be the priority for the related skills.

    submitted by /u/lammaer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel