• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 6, 2019

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - March 06, 2019

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - March 06, 2019


    Wildcard Wednesday - March 06, 2019

    Posted: 06 Mar 2019 09:10 AM PST

    Please use this thread to post anything you might have missed from the schedule below

    Day Topic
    Sunday Seedy Sunday
    Monday Modded Monday
    Tuesday Tips n' Tricks Tuesday
    Wednesday Wildcard Wednesday
    Thursday Base Tour/Showcase Thursday
    Friday Friend Finder Friday
    Saturday Streams/Let's Play Saturday
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    What a sight!

    Posted: 06 Mar 2019 07:45 AM PST

    What a sight!

    I found the most beautiful view I've seen in the game, although the still frame doesn't do justice to it.

    https://i.redd.it/xuq3vbvgrik21.jpg

    submitted by /u/7eapot
    [link] [comments]

    Day 80. Me and my roommate are losing interest due to lack of objective. Any ideas?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2019 01:39 PM PST

    Strange HUD info popped up, how can I fix?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2019 09:11 PM PST

    Question about RWG (Alpha 17.2 b27)

    Posted: 06 Mar 2019 03:13 PM PST

    So with the random world generator, you can generate the largest world possible( 16xxx X 16xxx). But when entering the seed for the world you can only go to the 8xxx X 8xxx world size. I'm wondering if it's a overlooked detail or if I'm missing something. thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/nighthowler2k
    [link] [comments]

    17.2 Crashes After Dying?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2019 05:15 AM PST

    I haven't tried it on single player yet. But yesterday I was playing a new game with a friend so I joined his server and when I died, the loading screen showed up but then the game crashed.

    I started the game back up and rejoined. After loading I got the red blood screen indicating I just died and then 7DtD crashed again.

    We backed out of the game, I restarted my laptop and tried again but same thing happened.

    Anyone else experiencing this?

    submitted by /u/jack_null
    [link] [comments]

    Zombie bleed status

    Posted: 06 Mar 2019 04:08 AM PST

    Is there some way, that I haven't noticed yet, to tell if a zombie is bleeding? Is there a mod that gives bleeding zombies an effect? I've seen the halo mod but it doesn't seem to show bleed status.

    submitted by /u/MalcoreDex
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the Auger, Mods and Skills

    Posted: 06 Mar 2019 11:13 AM PST

    I have a few questions about the auger, mods and skills. does the auger benefit from having the stone mod if actually mining stone or does it just get the 'mod' bonus for having a mod equiped?

    Also do skills like miner 49, motherload and strength apply to the auger as well or just for melee weapons?

    I would do a test on these skills but from the one test i did do i found the results confusing. I single clicked a wall safe with the auger and did about 28 dmg, I then added a point into miner 49 and every time i clicked again I was doing 24 dmg. At which point i just ran back to my base because i couldn't 'revert' my skill point to verify that the 28 dmg was correct. Also have yet to get anything above a t1 auger so i can't test mods out yet....

    submitted by /u/madmar1009
    [link] [comments]

    The MOST EPIC fight ever!! Cant understand how we are still alive :D

    Posted: 06 Mar 2019 01:13 PM PST

    Auto Repair Shop Tour ������ 7 Days To Die Alpha 17.2

    Posted: 06 Mar 2019 04:02 AM PST

    Is there any major overhaul yet for A17?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2019 03:27 AM PST

    I was wondering if any of the big timer updated for A17? I am currently new to the guy but I was told that I should probably wait for the updated mods considering the state of the game.

    submitted by /u/Skibity
    [link] [comments]

    Upcoming content

    Posted: 06 Mar 2019 02:07 AM PST

    Does anybody have any idea on what is being worked on next?? I've been building a Cheyenne mountain complex for so long now it's out of control haha, I was hoping and eating them to stop an elevator or vehicle left in the game. This would be such a sweet feature being able to have lifts to transfer about the place

    submitted by /u/The_Gingersnaps
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel