• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 18, 2019

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - April 18, 2019

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - April 18, 2019


    Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - April 18, 2019

    Posted: 18 Apr 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Want to show off your base or a build you're particularly proud of? Want to show off what helped you make it through horde night?

    Take a video or some screenshots and post them here to share with your fellow survivors!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    This apocalyptic scenario feeling in the desert

    Posted: 18 Apr 2019 07:56 AM PDT

    Canucks Coffee! Check out a custom poi, let me know if you would like to add this to your map.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2019 05:37 AM PDT

    I feel like silencers don't actually quiet your shots

    Posted: 18 Apr 2019 06:19 PM PDT

    Am I losing my mind here? It seems like every zombie in a 50 meter radius is alerted just like any other un-silenced weapon.

    submitted by /u/PM_ME_YER_DOOKY_HOLE
    [link] [comments]

    I just got done with this really awesome gun, and wanted to share it with you all :D

    Posted: 18 Apr 2019 05:51 PM PDT

    Will this be comming to console ??

    Posted: 18 Apr 2019 08:15 PM PDT

    I created a website that compares 7 Days to Die server hosting providers

    Posted: 18 Apr 2019 09:59 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I recently launched a new 7d2d site on my network of game server hosting provider comparison sites. It's pretty comprehensive and I automated the prices, slots and locations so soon it should be always up to date. I also manually went through each one to list specific features and pros/cons.

    Hope you find it useful and let me know if you have any comments :)

    Check it out here: https://www.best7d2dhosting.com

    submitted by /u/yobababi
    [link] [comments]

    How can I lure zombies to the path as I planned?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2019 08:57 AM PDT

    How can I lure zombies to the path as I planned?

    https://i.redd.it/xjyp88i5n1t21.jpg

    I carved a small hill to add on a fort for the Blood Moon events. The wall is made by forest grounds, having size of 4x2. As you can see there are blade traps on the road to the gate of fort. I wanted them to go through the traps, stepping the grounds as I planned. I planned to make a spiral maze, structure like a screw.

    But they keep crashing the forest ground wall and make some new entrances. The entrance was supposed to be only one (marked with red arrow).

    After I have failed to make them move as I planned, I made another path that most of zeds are coming through to be another trap zone. But they keep ignore my plan. :/ They even came from nowhere and destroyed the bottom block of my fort.

    I have another three friends playing with me. We always survive, but it is so costly to maintain this fort (I need a lot of soils, forest blocks, r irons r steels, electrical and mechanical parts, etc.) How do you think of my plan? Will it be impossible to lure zeds to my spiral fort as I planned?

    submitted by /u/Bill_Brightwing
    [link] [comments]

    Ravenhearst seeds.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2019 06:44 AM PDT

    After an exhausting session of world generation, 3 hours maybe, i come here to ask... Please, by the love of God, I need a decent seed, that doesn't have 80% desert, 10%burnt forest 7% wasteland, and 3% forest.

    I want more forests, I like the green stuff, living in a desert gives me ocd, help ;-;

    submitted by /u/sneaky_cyka
    [link] [comments]

    Hey Survivors, I rented a new server, check it out if you're looking for a fresh start.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2019 12:34 PM PDT

    You'll have to figure out the settings on your own. :)

    Search for Oregon, it should pop up.

    submitted by /u/humanplays
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel