• Breaking News

    Friday, April 26, 2019

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday - April 26, 2019

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday - April 26, 2019


    Friend Finder Friday - April 26, 2019

    Posted: 26 Apr 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Are you tired of surviving alone? Ever wish you had a friend help you through horde nights? Have you ever been so lonely you spawned and placed a zombie corpse in your base to keep you company(You know who you are!)?

    If so, you've come to the right place. By posting here you can find friends to play and survive with! Remember, you don't need to be faster than the zombies just faster than your friends ;)

    Please leave your Steam/XB1/PSN name, what time zone you're in and works best for you, and (If you're on PC) any mods you may be using.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Ladies and gentlemen... It's time.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2019 11:33 AM PDT

    Anyone remember that one 7 days youtuber

    Posted: 26 Apr 2019 06:43 AM PDT

    I remember them trying to live in a house in an neighborhood and eating alot of corn it was kinda roleplay. Just wanted to give some if there old videos a watch for nostalgia. I haven't given much info about the cause I cant remember much. Edit: Thanks to the help of some of you guys we remember that one of the guys were british at least that what I remember I could be wrong

    submitted by /u/popingxanax
    [link] [comments]

    Horde-Night Tower

    Posted: 26 Apr 2019 10:18 AM PDT

    Horde-Night Tower

    Alpha 17.2

    Hey guys :)

    Thought I show you my latest Horde-Tower from my solo-game.

    Zombies are jumping down and run back up the ramps along the walls, while getting slained by the blade and dart-traps. :) It is working well. I just have to shoot the cops.
    The whole building is made of reinforced concrete.

    First I wanted to dig down to the bedrock, but then I read a post on this sub, that they don't die through fall-damage. -.- So I had to improvise :D

    What do you think about it? :)

    https://i.redd.it/bwmsosfq4nu21.jpg

    https://i.redd.it/er2l6yfq4nu21.jpg

    submitted by /u/FooFighter31
    [link] [comments]

    Decrease zombie spawn?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2019 01:49 PM PDT

    Is there a way to decrease the zombie spawn? There are too many zombies spawning when trying to play. Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/sweetgirlie94
    [link] [comments]

    Is schematics being consumed during crafting intended or a bug?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2019 02:34 PM PDT

    I've been away since A16 first came out. Just started a new world and noticed that schematics get consumed in the crafting process and I have to go find another one if I want to craft the same thing again. Is this intentional or a bug? Just doesn't make sense that I craft something and then immediately forget how and eat the schematic.

    submitted by /u/Wildcat7878
    [link] [comments]

    I just played for two hours with 2 windows on and had the menu music playing the whole time and it actually made the game better

    Posted: 26 Apr 2019 01:08 PM PDT

    How is the ps4 online experience?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2019 06:54 AM PDT

    Just picked up a copy and bought a ps plus. I have played solo for a very long time but I'm now curious if I should play online. I'm 20 and I don't like to take the game super serious I like to mainly build and hunt zombies for loot. Would it be worth playing online randomly with a group or should I stick by my self. If you have any stories of warning my ears are open.

    submitted by /u/Gunnerraze
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox buddies?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2019 12:22 AM PDT

    Looking for people to play on Xbox with. Usually can play every other day, if not daily. I enjoy this game, but my friends all trash on it whenever we play. Message me or reply here if you're interested!

    submitted by /u/jonnyboy98
    [link] [comments]

    Easter eggs

    Posted: 26 Apr 2019 12:14 AM PDT

    Is there any kind of easter eggs or hidden places like bunkers? And how can I find Taza's Stone Axe?

    submitted by /u/Bill_Brightwing
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel