• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 6, 2019

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - April 06, 2019

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - April 06, 2019


    Let's Play Saturday - April 06, 2019

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Looking to share you're gameplay videos with everyone or for an audience when you go live?

    Post here with a link to your Youtube/Twitch Channel or whichever video/playlist you're looking to share!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Skills disabled by status effects without having any status effects?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 01:11 PM PDT

    I'm trying to make parts for the motorcycle, and the check mark has turned red saying the perk is disabled. When i go to check what status effect it could possible be, I have none listed at all. So far this has happened in singleplayer and on a server with 2 others. I haven't died or been infected either. Am i missing something?

    Edit: Perk magazines can mess up and let you buy skills that will lock until you get the skill without the magazine.

    submitted by /u/Mishyfishy
    [link] [comments]

    Luckiest Head Shot I'll Ever Have... :D

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 02:01 AM PDT

    Several Questions

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 05:17 PM PDT

    I have built up a bunch of questions I am hoping to get answered.

    • Do Trash and Nest containers ever re-spawn loot? AKA is it okay to destroy them?
    • Do Cars ever re-spawn?
    • Do traders ever give the same quest over again?
    • Which is better Military Armor or Steel Armor? Military Fiber seems pretty rare and expensive to make because of Acid. However, Steel Armor makes you so slow. Trying to figure out if I should put points into light or heavy perks.
    • How do you see your current game stage? Is there a max game stage?

    Thanks for any help.

    submitted by /u/apoptosis66
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha 17 | BUILD SAFE Floaty Pillar base Concept Video!

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 09:14 PM PDT

    Okay I have a favor to ask everybody

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 07:09 PM PDT

    So if you are in the US. I have a favor to ask. On my server I am working on an admin base. It seems in penetrable but for some reason I think I'm missing something. Yes I have used some admin resources on the base LOL. How ever I did leave some vulnerabilities. Primary reason for the admin base was for a perma base that would not be destroyed by zombies or what ever. So I would like to see if a random player or players working together as a team can come onto my server and try and break into my base. Yes it's still technically under construction. How ever I want to see the bases weaknesses. Just remember private profiles on my server are not accepted. Server is RustyOldFarts7D2DServer. It is a Ten slot server at minimum. Please feel free to come on and try and break into my base. NO hacks No trying to get admin either. You must attempt to break in as a REGULAR player.

    submitted by /u/0RustyOldFart0
    [link] [comments]

    Day 121- Fortress - Navezgame- Xbox One

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 10:40 AM PDT

    We have a fortress built and are building an underground road system. Join us PvE , PvP. thewaxlanator

    submitted by /u/gwaxler95
    [link] [comments]

    Where to find tripwire recipe.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 12:33 PM PDT

    So the wiki is still not updated to alpha 17 as it says I need to learn the switch and triggers perk to unlock the recipe, that perk doesn't exist in A17 but it did in A16. How do I get the tripwire perk for A17, if it purely is a recipe you have to find for some reason (and stuff like electric fence posts aren't a recipe you have to find so that's weird) then where would I find a tripwire recipe, what buildings?

    submitted by /u/TheLastOpus
    [link] [comments]

    4x4 jeep durability

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 11:18 AM PDT

    i have finally built a 4x4. i'm loving it. reat storage, a bit of a gas guzzler, but i can live with that.

    what i cant live with is its durability. one trip to a city, without crashing into anything (except those little pieces of wood, and garbage piles) can cost me 25-55 percent of my vehicles durability. and its a level 6 quality 4x4.

    this is unsustainable. i have to resort to using the cheat menu to spawn in repair kits to keep my jeep running. i really hope the fun pimps fix this with the next update. because like this, the jeep is too good to be true.

    or maybe i'm missing something. i doubt it though, because even when i dont crash into anything, my jeeps durability plummets like a brick off a cliff.

    submitted by /u/geoffbarry
    [link] [comments]

    Waiting for Steam Verification

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 09:40 AM PDT

    I have not been able to connect for the past 15 minutes 12:40 EST 4/6

    Any suggestions other than go play something else?

    submitted by /u/snowdogJJJ
    [link] [comments]

    7 days to die no longer able to connect to friends game

    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 06:00 AM PDT

    Connecting to my friend game has been fine for the past year since I got the game. Suddenly a few weeks ago I was no longer able to connect to his game or anyone's game for a matter of fact. Nothing has changed with my WiFi, anyone else have this problem?

    submitted by /u/johnkennedy__
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel