• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 7, 2019

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - April 07, 2019

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - April 07, 2019


    Seedy Sunday - April 07, 2019

    Posted: 07 Apr 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Have you found or are looking for a good or interesting seed to use?

    If you're sharing a seed please use something similar to this format for others to easily find what they might be looking for

    Game version (A15/16/17/etc):

    Map size:

    Seed:

    Map Coordinates:

    Features/POI's to look out for:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    When you're done upgrading your PoI base

    Posted: 07 Apr 2019 12:31 PM PDT

    Log spikes

    Posted: 07 Apr 2019 07:29 PM PDT

    I am praying to anything that will listen that others like me have enough voice to bring back log spikes. they were one of my key defense elements and while I'm getting by just fine without them, I had created a masterwork defense design right before they removed them and would like to see it come to fruition

    submitted by /u/xXdarkheartXx57
    [link] [comments]

    A17.2 b27 bug...and forum bug

    Posted: 07 Apr 2019 04:39 AM PDT

    So yeah, I know I can't report bugs here (well i can but TFP probably won't see them). But when I tried to make an account on the forum, it said "you cannot register multiple accounts on this forum." Which...I haven't. I don't have an account there yet. At all.

    So I'll plop this here and hopefully someone can confirm it and put it on their radar.

    Hay bales were changed in A17 so they didn't prevent all fall damage anymore. And I'm totally in favor of that cuz it was pretty cheese (remember Minecraft where a single sliver of water prevented any fall damage?). But I still use them every 15-20 blocks in my deeper mines to speed up my descent.

    Well today I went in damaged due to a bad zombie fight. I jumped off my ladder, fell maybe 15-17 blocks...and it healed me.

    So I went up again, jumped off, and sure enough, it healed me again. Like 15 HP each time, not just a "oh this might have been a Healing Factor tick."

    It's some serious spaghetti code, because I can't imagine a line of code or an interaction anywhere in the game that would allow you to actually give health back when hitting hay bales from a fall.

    Could someone else test this and make sure I didn't hallucinate? And if it's real, submit it on the forum for me?

    submitted by /u/Lukavian
    [link] [comments]

    Floating Invincible Horde Base

    Posted: 07 Apr 2019 01:58 AM PDT

    No Loot

    Posted: 07 Apr 2019 04:48 PM PDT

    Has anyone run into the problem of no loot being in anything. Nothing in bird nests/garbage/cars...nowhere.
    I started a new game with an assortment of modlets. I am assuming one of them is to blame. I was hoping someone else had the same issue and has an idea which in it may be. Before I play the elimination game.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/JerzeeCat
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel