• Breaking News

    Monday, April 8, 2019

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - April 08, 2019

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - April 08, 2019


    Modded Monday - April 08, 2019

    Posted: 08 Apr 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Looking for advice or help on where to start with modding for 7 Days to Die? Are you having trouble finding a particular mod, or opinions of what mod to play next?

    Post below with what you're having trouble with or what you're looking for!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Trader Trifecta on my new world = EZ quest rewards

    Posted: 08 Apr 2019 10:57 AM PDT

    Goodbye cruel world!

    Posted: 08 Apr 2019 02:13 PM PDT

    Crafting worth it?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2019 07:51 AM PDT

    Just started playing on a 4 man private server. Everyone is running with perception / ranged builds. Are we going to be Fuked at some point by not investing in INT / Crafting? Or will lucky looting get us by?

    submitted by /u/Jafo1783
    [link] [comments]

    giant shotgun messiah factory

    Posted: 08 Apr 2019 04:59 PM PDT

    i found a giant shotgun messiah factory. must be new in alpha 17,2. good lord its huge. the sheer amount of ferals is just not fun too. i'm thinking of turning off that ferals run. i get killed soo much by those. i got off track there. so far it hasnt really been worth it to explore this building. found some good stuff, but nothing spectacular. and only two gun safes so far. is it worth it to explore this building ? any juicy secrets i might be missing ?

    submitted by /u/geoffbarry
    [link] [comments]

    Walkie Talkies in future?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2019 10:53 AM PDT

    Just a suggestion that occured to me. Add Walkie Talkies as an item that can either be found or crafted.

    Having a walkie talkie in your inventory makes voices of all allies/friends not proximity based. They can always be heard regardless of distance.

    Quality of Walkie Talkies increases distance that your mates can hear you.

    Just to help those situations when you make random friends ingame.

    submitted by /u/Cantautor
    [link] [comments]

    Newbie Needing Building/Zombie AI Tips

    Posted: 08 Apr 2019 02:11 PM PDT

    Ive been trying to find a horde/xp farm base that didnt revolve around traps so my friends and I could get as much xp as possible. I found a youtuber that had pretty much exactly what I wanted. I built it in my survival game but I ran into some problems on horde night. The cement 1/8 blocks ended up breaking causing the vault hatches to break and the zombies to just demolish almost everything. (there were only 8-10 zombies left that horde night thankfully). I was just wondering what I can do to improve this structure to withstand more hits or take none at all. Also The walls before the vault fall trap are supposed to have barbed wire as well but I forgot to put them on in this creative server.

    https://gyazo.com/e27b427825e853bca504803f9391673f

    https://gyazo.com/cc84366d8a560f2852c547b0b6c774a9

    https://gyazo.com/c9c24cb935143183bb30ba2c07faa905

    https://gyazo.com/bc544a5ec8b4be240b8efe2a663f3984

    Credit: https://www.youtube.com/jawoodle in his hardcore survival game.

    submitted by /u/Edwd
    [link] [comments]

    Can dedicated server hosts get unfair advantages?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2019 12:19 PM PDT

    I have a quick question, I am currently playing in a dedicated server with a few friends; the Server started Friday and I started playing Saturday. On Monday, I get told by my mate that our house was raided by the Host's party. I can confirm he was not on Saturday (he went to the beach overnight) and he played Sunday for a few hours at night (was in the game while he was playing) when he got back but I disconnected before him.

    Does the host have access to the command console/or can he activate special 'perks' for himself due to him having access to the server configurations? I find it VERY hard that after playing a couple of hours, he was able to find my base, break into and loot our items. Their defense? He states they overheard us saying we were at a trader, AT THE SAME TIME WE WERE THERE, got there, followed us and then waited for us to log out.

    submitted by /u/knightlok
    [link] [comments]

    How to reset towns/ POIs to become lootable again?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2019 08:39 AM PDT

    I run a dedicated server on 7d2dserverhosting.com with loot respawn off. Is it possible to reset the world to become lootable without disrupting our base?

    EDIT: To be more clear. To reset the map to respawn cars and other things (e.g., doors, boxes) that have been previously destroyed.

    submitted by /u/RPerkins2
    [link] [comments]

    Just checking...

    Posted: 08 Apr 2019 08:27 AM PDT

    It's been a while since I last played (Xbox), but I wanted to check in. The console version is still abandoned, right?

    I checked TFP forums and it seems to still be the case. But just checking. Holding out hope the console version someday gets an update or something.

    submitted by /u/drchigero
    [link] [comments]

    Kicked out of game, can I get progress back?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2019 06:41 AM PDT

    Hi, just bought this game so I'm really new at it and confused., please bare with me. So if anyone can just lend me a hand quickly. I went in and joined a game.. played for a while and felt like I was finally getting somewhere, when suddenly a server error come up and took me back to the main menu. Is that it? I lose my progress and have to start again?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/dellielle
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel