• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 14, 2019

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - April 14, 2019

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - April 14, 2019


    Seedy Sunday - April 14, 2019

    Posted: 14 Apr 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Have you found or are looking for a good or interesting seed to use?

    If you're sharing a seed please use something similar to this format for others to easily find what they might be looking for

    Game version (A15/16/17/etc):

    Map size:

    Seed:

    Map Coordinates:

    Features/POI's to look out for:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    After two base resets. I decided to have fun.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2019 09:58 AM PDT

    Question about split screen on Xbox

    Posted: 14 Apr 2019 02:18 PM PDT

    My friend and I have been playing this game a lot and we have found the treasure from maps before. However he read a treasure map and didn't want to go across an ocean to get it so I went. I've mined everywhere in the general area where it could be and can't find it. So my question is, will the chest spawn if he isn't with me?

    submitted by /u/BestGodGamer1
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else have an extra swing issue?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2019 07:42 AM PDT

    So I have played this game quite a lot but decided to take a break for a while and haven't been following this sub very much lately to see if this has been discussed.
    I finally started an a17 game and I'm having an issue where if I'm swinging my axe, when I let off the mouse button to stop swinging there is a delay or something and it will swing again. Its pretty annoying and I can see it being an issue eventually.

    submitted by /u/OneSchott
    [link] [comments]

    State of the Game-How is it?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2019 03:05 PM PDT

    I haven't played for quite a few months. I heard some negative feedback about A17 when it was first out. I was considering checking it out again. How's the game now? Is it fun? Clunky? Smooth? Thanks for your replies in advance.

    submitted by /u/T4GVN
    [link] [comments]

    2 bugs on my P2P server with my friend

    Posted: 14 Apr 2019 04:42 PM PDT

    I have two problems:

    1. Zombies can't damage me, they just walk to me and i.e jump on my head, nothing else

    2. Whenever I scrap something in Workbench, it disapears, crafting is working properly.

    submitted by /u/msmacior
    [link] [comments]

    Floating AFK horde base and really weird Zombie AI pathing! (video)

    Posted: 14 Apr 2019 07:02 AM PDT

    Ravenhearst for a17 on PC with xbox controller?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2019 01:10 PM PDT

    Can't seem to get this to work. In the past I've been able to replace all the files in the steamapps/common folder and then launch from Steam so I have controller support (for example, with Valmod and WotW). I've tried everything with Ravenhearst and can't get it to launch with the controller working. Launched from the mod launcher, launched from the .exe ... at this point launching from Steam brings me to a black screen with the 7 days cursor, same thing in big picture mode.

    Any ideas?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/VitruvianJay
    [link] [comments]

    LFM: Starting FRESH, dedicated Ravenhearst PVE server today (4.14) at 11am est

    Posted: 14 Apr 2019 07:15 AM PDT

    Hi all!

    We currently have a group of ~10 that are starting a fresh dedicated, PvE server today (4.14) at 11am est. If you are able to join at launch great! If not, you're than welcome to join when able. As far as I know, we are all new to the Ravenhearst mod. We can help you get it installed if needed (takes maybe 20 min).

    We generally communicate over discord and are are all based out of the US and play very regularly. If you have a friend that may want to join, bring them along too! We will help get groups established before launch when possible. Otherwise, people can begin to team up in game.

    Here's what we're looking for:

    - Several regular players (most evenings)

    - Interested in playing for ~weeks

    - Must be mature

    - Voice is preferred (we have a Discord)

    - No experience necessary

    Settings

    • Ravenhearst Mod
    • Difficulty: 4/5 (survivalist)
    • Day length: 60 min
    • Nights: 18 hr
    • Loot respawn: NO RESPAWN
    • Zed block damage: 120%
    • Run: Default
    • Blood Moon Zeds: 25 per player
    • Loot abundance: 100%
    • Drop on death: backpack only
    • Air drop: every 3 days (marked)
    submitted by /u/RPerkins2
    [link] [comments]

    ���� How to Build a Castle in 7DTD Alpha 17 CASTLE BUILD Fallback Melee and Ranged Base Design! ����

    Posted: 14 Apr 2019 01:34 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel