• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 21, 2019

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - April 21, 2019

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday - April 21, 2019


    Seedy Sunday - April 21, 2019

    Posted: 21 Apr 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Have you found or are looking for a good or interesting seed to use?

    If you're sharing a seed please use something similar to this format for others to easily find what they might be looking for

    Game version (A15/16/17/etc):

    Map size:

    Seed:

    Map Coordinates:

    Features/POI's to look out for:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    When you're high up in the sky and hit "e" instead of "c" for descend... --> quick descent!

    Posted: 21 Apr 2019 06:16 AM PDT

    What is your role in this game?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2019 08:29 AM PDT

    1. Builder
    2. Harvester
    3. Soldier
    4. Decorator
    5. Trader
    6. Farmer
    7. Cook
    8. Commander
    9. Defense planner
    10. Versatile
    submitted by /u/Bill_Brightwing
    [link] [comments]

    Day 7 horde

    Posted: 21 Apr 2019 10:29 AM PDT

    Yesterday i fought a 7 day horde. Had about 80 shotgun rounds, 200 stone arrows, and 50ish 9mm. 3×3 base with upgraded flagstone and 4 rows of spikes. Zombies ate throigh spikes like it was nothing. At about 23 hour i went down to repair the basement wall (ground level) then when i got back up the whole base tumbled down. Every block in basement was full health, even if one was destroyed, it shouldnt have collapsed. Any ideas why?

    submitted by /u/Reddotgaming760
    [link] [comments]

    Haven't had internet in a month. Worried my server thinks I flaked.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2019 12:41 PM PDT

    I can't remember the name of my server, but if anyone recognizes my username (Wynsalmo) from the server, know I ain't quit yet. I had quite a large base & I was aiming to become one of the horde bases, so there's this big half finished project

    Side note, any updates in the past month.5?

    submitted by /u/wynsalmo
    [link] [comments]

    Find Out What Happens To BigKBoy - YEAH BUDDY™

    Posted: 21 Apr 2019 06:52 PM PDT

    Good PVE servers?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2019 11:21 AM PDT

    So the server I have played on for the past year has closed down, so I'm looking for a new PVE server. But is there any way to find PVE servers more efficiently than typing "pve" in server name ingame?

    submitted by /u/drewgin
    [link] [comments]

    Changing the vehicle speed in xml

    Posted: 21 Apr 2019 11:03 AM PDT

    Hey, I play with my brother and be hosts our world when we do. Is it enough if he changes the vehicle speeds in his xml (since he hosts) or will I have to do it aswell?

    submitted by /u/Healthy_Grain
    [link] [comments]

    Update Question

    Posted: 21 Apr 2019 09:37 AM PDT

    Does anyone know if there's any news on possible updates for the future?

    submitted by /u/Gregsteenbears
    [link] [comments]

    Things about zombie spawn.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2019 01:53 AM PDT

    I have heard about some informations that zombies cannot detect me when I am about 25+ blocks away from them. It seems like legit except when I am holding some foods like stew.

    Now I am curious about where they spawn. It appears to be random of course, but it seems like they follow some kind of rule. Like similar to their 'acquisition' distance but they have shorter distance to the min undetectable distance.

    So my question is ; what if I build a building of shorter than their spawn area, but higher than their detection range? Like living on the roof of a skyscraper which has no floors. Like a giant void monolith. Will they able to detect me and try to destroy my building from the bottom? Or they will be spawned closer than the minimun spawn area?

    submitted by /u/Bill_Brightwing
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel