• Breaking News

    Monday, April 22, 2019

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - April 22, 2019

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - April 22, 2019


    Modded Monday - April 22, 2019

    Posted: 22 Apr 2019 10:06 AM PDT

    Looking for advice or help on where to start with modding for 7 Days to Die? Are you having trouble finding a particular mod, or opinions of what mod to play next?

    Post below with what you're having trouble with or what you're looking for!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    i have never seen so many weapon parts in one place

    Posted: 22 Apr 2019 07:27 AM PDT

    For those of you that have playing this game for hundreds and thousands of hours, how are you staying interested In the game without getting bored?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2019 12:31 PM PDT

    I have about 150 hours which doesn't seem like a lot compared to a lot of you but I have been noticing the same layout of buildings, the same zombies, etc. I've moved my friends and I's server to a RWG world and while it was exciting to have a new map, I still come to find that it's pretty much that same. It's predictable. In no way am I close to being boring enough to stop playing but I can see myself in the future craving more to do; more purpose. I appreciate any insight you have!

    submitted by /u/jak123abc
    [link] [comments]

    What is up with treasure maps??

    Posted: 22 Apr 2019 09:43 PM PDT

    I go to the location shown on map, dig a few meters down, and then poof! its 20 feet to the left! Nope, 15 feet forward, etc, etc. How do maps work?

    submitted by /u/SevereBruhMoment
    [link] [comments]

    Why doesn’t my level 600 steel pick not one hit stone

    Posted: 22 Apr 2019 04:46 PM PDT

    I'm on console I have mining tools and min69er maxed Do I need something else Thanks

    submitted by /u/Picknick500
    [link] [comments]

    New Custom POI... Drive By Drive-In! Let me know if you’d like this in your nap.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2019 02:18 AM PDT

    Alpha 17 Survivors Community

    Posted: 22 Apr 2019 07:17 PM PDT

    I'm starting a survivor series that will be running live on streams Tuesdays and Thursdays and I'm looking for fellow survivors to play with and start a small community in the server. Looking to build up towards a team goal where people specialize in different skills that way we can have all the different utilities the game has to offer. If you're interested please let me know here or message me on Twitter with the same handle (Toi2ch).

    submitted by /u/ToI2ch
    [link] [comments]

    Is bunker base still good in a17?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2019 11:37 AM PDT

    What kind of block do you expect to see on future patch?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2019 01:01 AM PDT

    As one of players who loves to decorate, I really want more ornaments. There are many decorative blocks already, but most of them are only accessible through creative menu.

    So the things I really look forward to see are below ;

    1) Light sources

    • Things like chandelier, and other decorative lights.
    • Function for changing the color of lights.

    2) Furniture (mostly they are already exists, but I want more kinds of them)

    • Table, desk, chair, sofa, curtain, window, trash can

    3) Electrical devices

    • TV, radio, computer, heater, air conditioner, refrigerator, oven, fan, wrist watch

    4) Vehicles

    • Cars, hang gliders, skateboards

    5) Consumables

    • More foods, more beverages, more liquids, snacks, weeds
    • It would be good if I can place them on the other blocks just like Skyrim

    6) Trees and plants

    • Bonsai, smaller trees, more flowers.

    7) Memos

    • Signs which have more spaces to write.
    • A bulletin board that enables players to see some long texts.

    8) Customizable photo frames

    • I bet this will make people creating a lot of nsfw things lol. But isn't it great to make a photo frame of my own?

    9) Blocks

    • More variable blocks, such as tiled roof.
    • Complex blocks which enables the player create more creative things.
    • Doors. (2 in 1 Doors like prison cell door would be great.)

    10) More sounds for interactive objects

    • For vehicles, trigger pads, speakers.

    11) More paints

    12 ) Etc,.

    • Lawn mower, vacuum cleaner, torch, cloth dryer, water tank, toilet paper, bags, books, more clothes, instruments, perfume, cigarette, laptop, coffee maker, grill machine, accessories, balloons, artifacts, more beds, pets.

    And I am guessing I will able to enjoy all of them on Alpha 138.

    How do you think of them? And what kind of things do you want to see in future patches?

    submitted by /u/Bill_Brightwing
    [link] [comments]

    What XP multiplier do other players use in single player games?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2019 05:18 PM PDT

    Hello, fellow survivors! I had about 600 hours in 7DTD in 16.4, but just barely started again with 17.2 in single player, and I feel like I'm progressing pretty slowly. For example, I'm on day 16 and just barely hit level 10. I noticed that my XP multiplier is only 25% - I didn't change that when creating the new game. Can anybody tell me if that's the default setting?

    I know that a lot has changed within the game, and that style of play and the perk system can affect things, and I know that ultimately I'm the one who has to decide how I want to experience it, but I am curious if 25% is the normal rate. It being a fraction of 100% seems to suggest it's not the baseline, but I wanted to ask since I couldn't find anything searching.

    Thanks, everybody!

    submitted by /u/assa1985
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 22 Apr 2019 04:19 PM PDT

    So I haven't played in a couple months and it seems the zombie tracking doesn't work like it did. I have a walkway for them and have it two blocks away so they can jump at sideways poles stacked up while I shoot them, they jump like once now and then start attacking my base and don't bother with the walkway anymore, how are we supposed to route the zombies now?

    submitted by /u/Amber2718
    [link] [comments]

    I need someone to play with

    Posted: 22 Apr 2019 03:15 PM PDT

    Hey I am a PC player on 7 days to die and i have no one to play with, Friend me on steam riiiight about herehttps://steamcommunity.com/id/Ryeowoo/

    submitted by /u/ryeowoos
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha 17 Crashing Issues / Mac OS Mojave

    Posted: 22 Apr 2019 12:45 PM PDT

    Just wondering if anyone has had problems since updating to Alpha 17 with the game crashes every twenty to thirty minutes? I'm on a MAC desktop and have Mojave. I haven't changed anything but the obvious game upgrade from steam when it came through, but for some reason the game crashes every roughly thirty minutes? Is there a fix? My items remain and the game remembers where I was, just annoying to have to keep restarting the game, especially if I'm in the middle of a scavenge/fighting zombies. I have to pray that when I jump back in they haven't killed me. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/LiamDoyleGaming
    [link] [comments]

    Any new or almost fresh server that runs on Alpha 16.4?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2019 11:05 AM PDT

    I don't really enjoy the new update, so if anyone can help me thanks.

    submitted by /u/distrugatorul_343
    [link] [comments]

    Navezgane bunker location

    Posted: 22 Apr 2019 06:20 AM PDT

    Where would you suggest to build a bunker? (Flat place)

    submitted by /u/Reddotgaming760
    [link] [comments]

    Rebalance Exp Gains

    Posted: 22 Apr 2019 04:18 AM PDT

    As the title states, I think that the devs need to change some things about the current Exp System.

    I'm playing with a bud, where we split the roles, I got the combat and Harvest Skills and he tool the crafting and Ranged skills. The problem we are having is that, due to the Exp gains from Harvesting being so high, I am constantly gaining more Exp then him. They should add exp gain for crafting Items to make crafters gain comparable exp rates

    submitted by /u/Deathclaw99
    [link] [comments]

    Error when connecting to server - ERR Task_CommReaderSteam (ch=0)

    Posted: 22 Apr 2019 03:11 AM PDT

    Title.

    https://imgur.com/a/2FY1RmY

    I've googled this a bit but I've not been able to find a working solution. I run the server myself but it's been sitting alone for a couple months just doing its thing in the background.

    Running the server using steamcmd. Updated server, verified server, should be on newest release.

    Updated and verified my own game files. On A17.2.

    I'm hoping this isn't indication that the server is corrupt, but I'm out of ideas to try at this point.

    submitted by /u/fortune82
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel