• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 24, 2019

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - April 24, 2019

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - April 24, 2019


    Wildcard Wednesday - April 24, 2019

    Posted: 24 Apr 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Please use this thread to post anything you might have missed from the schedule below

    Day Topic
    Sunday Seedy Sunday
    Monday Modded Monday
    Tuesday Tips n' Tricks Tuesday
    Wednesday Wildcard Wednesday
    Thursday Base Tour/Showcase Thursday
    Friday Friend Finder Friday
    Saturday Streams/Let's Play Saturday
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    It's not a lot, but soon enough the city will be zombie proof.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2019 02:01 PM PDT

    I wish I can dye my cars and motorbikes even when they are deployed.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2019 12:16 PM PDT

    Why they are colorful only inside in my backpack?

    submitted by /u/Bill_Brightwing
    [link] [comments]

    Solo player, looking for a group/community

    Posted: 24 Apr 2019 12:53 PM PDT

    Greetings everyone, Slammie64 here. I've been playing 7 Days to Die for about 1-2 years now. Recently picked it back up after the update. Really enjoying everything so far but I never play online because I'm stuck loading into public servers. I was wondering if there are any cool peeps looking to play regularly. (Nights/Weekends)

    submitted by /u/slammie64
    [link] [comments]

    Scopes?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2019 05:48 PM PDT

    Am I missing something? I've looked everywhere I've been. I'm level 79 and I have yet to find a single scope schematic. I'd take any one of them but there doesn't seem to be any where I am looking. I'm in random BTW.

    submitted by /u/irockspecialneeds
    [link] [comments]

    7D2D Mod Launcher help

    Posted: 24 Apr 2019 12:33 PM PDT

    I've got the mod launcher downloaded and open but I can't figure out how to actually download and play the mods.

    Thanks for any help

    EDIT: solved it

    submitted by /u/Icydemonxx
    [link] [comments]

    Admin/creative mode question (selection tool)

    Posted: 24 Apr 2019 06:46 AM PDT

    So, while messing around in creative/admin mode, i found the selection tool. But to be honest.. i have no idea how to use it, what i can do with it an so on. i cant even unselect anything, and i cant really find any information about that online. can anyone please help me? :)

    submitted by /u/InsoNB
    [link] [comments]

    A17 no es bueno

    Posted: 24 Apr 2019 09:25 AM PDT

    I'm a good consumer, I let companies know why I stop using / recommending their products and services. This is not a Rant, it's a professional courtesy. IMHO, 7days was a tremendously fun and addictive game up until the A17 changes. The new XP /Perk system is fine but the master tactician, demolition expert, ninja zombie AI is a deal breaker. Base building in A17 is an absolute waste of your time and unfortunately base building / defense was 80% the fun in this game for me. So if this A17 is direction they are going, I'll just say "Thank you for the fun I've gotten out of your game and it was defiantly worth the money I paid for it but I'm moving on".

    submitted by /u/Jafo1783
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about multiplayer game vs. dedicated server

    Posted: 24 Apr 2019 05:58 AM PDT

    I am wondering if it's worth setting up a dedicated server to run our multiplayer game. We have been playing on my multiplayer co-op game for the past month or so, and usually have about 4-5 people playing. I would have to run the DS on my own computer that I'm playing on myself. I know it would be best to set up on a separate machine, but that's just not possible right now. Would it help performance at all? The reason I'm asking is because my friends are asking me to increase the amount of zombie spawns, and I'm not sure if it would perform better running on a server rather than my personal game, or if it wouldn't make any difference at all since it's all on the same computer anyway.

    Here's my specs if anyone needs them:

    AMD Ryzen 1700X overclocked @ 3.9GHz

    16GB 3000MHz RAM

    AMD Fury GPU

    Game is currently installed on my 7200 RPM hard drive, while my OS is installed on an SSD. I was also thinking of switching it over to the SSD as it would eliminate loading from the hard drive as a performance bottleneck, or at least make it load up faster.

    submitted by /u/Aldakoopa
    [link] [comments]

    Rolling back to A16

    Posted: 24 Apr 2019 02:08 AM PDT

    I was wondering, if my friend and I bought the game, and we rolled back to A16, if we could still play together online co-op?

    submitted by /u/Devingram
    [link] [comments]

    Can this laptop run the game?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2019 12:38 AM PDT

    Secret locations on XBOX ?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2019 11:42 PM PDT

    Hi, has anyone got any coordinates they could share for any secret bunkers, caves etc on the Xbox. All the ones I got while searching google/YouTube only seem to apply for PC. As when I got there, it doesn't exist. Thanks

    submitted by /u/dellielle
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel