• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 23, 2019

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - April 23, 2019

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - April 23, 2019


    Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - April 23, 2019

    Posted: 23 Apr 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Have a tip you wish someone shared with you when you first started playing? Have you discovered a tried and true method of survival?

    Share your secrets with your fellow survivors and help those just getting started!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    It's that time of the week

    Posted: 23 Apr 2019 03:45 PM PDT

    Dont you level just by doing stuff?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2019 10:57 AM PDT

    Playing A17.2. Cant i level up stamina just by running? Cant see a xp progression bar, so do i have to spend sp to improve my main running skill? Or do i level up somehow after time and should use sp for the 0/5 Skills?

    submitted by /u/HeyTumbus
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha 17 Survive Together!

    Posted: 23 Apr 2019 10:45 AM PDT

    I'm going to be streaming an Alpha 17 community survival series on Tuesday and Thursday nights and I am looking to do it with a small group of survivors. Using this to our advantage we can specialize in different perks and daily tasks to ensure we can build / craft / farm / mod / loot everything possible and survive. The stream will likely take place around 10PM EST. If you're interested in joining a small community of survivors please send me a message with your discord information here or on Twitter with the same handle (@ToI2ch).

    submitted by /u/ToI2ch
    [link] [comments]

    Stone vs iron axe.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2019 04:05 AM PDT

    So, i just advanced to iron tools and made myself an iron axe. I cant see any difference when cutting trees, only crates. Am i doing something wrong?

    submitted by /u/Reddotgaming760
    [link] [comments]

    Vehicle Mod Question

    Posted: 23 Apr 2019 05:25 PM PDT

    So I was looking at the vehicles.xml file to find out if the damage vehicles do to blocks can be lowered. I can't seem to find the settings in the xml. Does anyone know where this is? BTW: I'm currently Nav and the vehicles are slowly destroying the bridges. So I would like to minimize their damage to blocks or remove it completely.

    submitted by /u/jc2xs
    [link] [comments]

    Starting to play this game on PC

    Posted: 23 Apr 2019 10:30 AM PDT

    Hi Guys,

    i played this game on ps4 1 year ago (hybrid of a15 and a16 i think) and we had a lot of fun even tough we were very limited due to the outdated version and the controller.

    We now want to play with 3 men on PC now. Is there an option to just host a world to play multiplayer or do you have to rent a (paid) server?

    + do you recommend to play on a 3 man server or would you rather go on an online multiplayer server with random people

    submitted by /u/HeyTumbus
    [link] [comments]

    Recommended PC Server Hosting

    Posted: 23 Apr 2019 09:52 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, I'm looking for a recommendation for a good paided hosting server.

    Last time I had rented one it was pretty sub-par and glitchy. Not sure if anyone has a solid recommendation.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/zacharyxbinks
    [link] [comments]

    [ASK] About Vehicle Lock & Password.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2019 04:23 AM PDT

    Hi guys,

    I'm really new in this game. Just installed it a week ago and joined a server.

    So i have a question regarding a vehicle lock and password.

    I crafted a 4x4 Trucks, and then i locked it and i put password on it. I always check whether it's locked or no by looking at the icons when holding E button.

    And then today, there is a stranger came to me when i went to a Trader. He said, that my car is not locked and asked me to lock it to avoid other people stole the car. He got those option from holding E. I thought it was always locked, so i immediately check it by holding E, but it showing Locked.

    Then i tried to unlock and locked it again. He said now it's locked.

    I can't pick it up because i put many stuffs in car storage when i looting at town. So i just leave it as long as i saw it's locked.

    My question ,

    - is there any correlation between Lock and Password ? ( like, i have to lock it first and then put a password. or i have to put password first then i lock it to make it completely locked )

    - or is this kind of a Bug or is this how the lock works in this game ? ( like, i have to keep unlock and lock it everytime i logged in after disconnected )

    Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/thechara
    [link] [comments]

    After a two year hiatus from the game, my boyfriend and I bought it again but for the XB1 this time!

    Posted: 23 Apr 2019 12:55 PM PDT

    We don't have a PC to play, haha.

    We used to play on PS4, but haven't had that for a couple years now. I think we're on Day 47 and having a blast! It was never fun to play single player, so it's pretty much that special game we play together on our weekends or if we don't have to work a morning shift the next day.

    It's honestly every bit as fun as I remember it and since it's been a few years since we've last played, and now on a different console, it feels shinier and newer to us.

    We know they won't be updating the console version anymore so we do plan on getting a PC one day, but we're happy and I really wanted to make a post to express my joy in coming back to this subreddit to see what's all happening.

    Happy to be back!

    submitted by /u/Milk_Chai_Tea
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for people to play in our server

    Posted: 23 Apr 2019 03:14 PM PDT

    Hey guys I am looking for players to play with me and my friends in a lightly modified server(dm me for more info on the mods) Link to discord: https://discord.gg/2JbQMh Server IP: 104.192.226.154

    submitted by /u/jsrosenkild
    [link] [comments]

    Vanilla or Mods

    Posted: 23 Apr 2019 01:50 PM PDT

    Hi Guys, im planning to start 7D2D on PC soon with 2 friends on a private Server. One of my friends and me already played on PS4 (A15 i think) and we enjoyed the gameplay a lot. I already played singleplayer half an hour on PC now and dont like the new leveling System that much. But maybe i just need to get used to it. Would u guys recommend to play a mod or vanilla 7D2D. (Me got a bit XP, the others got like no XP in 7D2D). Someone recommended me ravenhearst and i read up a little explanation and it sounds like a lot of fun (even more than vanilla). What would you guys recommend and what other modpack could be even better?

    kind regards (sorry for my english :P)

    submitted by /u/HeyTumbus
    [link] [comments]

    Haven't played the game since A16 and decided to redownload and check out some of the changes...

    Posted: 23 Apr 2019 12:14 PM PDT

    ...and what's the deal with Alpha 17? I can't loot zombies bodies anymore? No more leveling up skills by doing them? These seem like pretty negative changes. What's the community's general opinion on this? Do they intend to ever go back to the way the old skill progression worked or allowing us to loot zombie bodies again? I like seeing that the game is still being worked on, but this seems like a bad direction to be heading to me. Are there any mods available that revert these changes? I liked the progression much better before and not being able to loot zombies just seems stupid. All I wanted with updates were more POIs, more enemy variety, more blocks, more items, more weapons, more vehicles, ect. Not a complete nerf and dumbing down of the skills and progression.

    submitted by /u/pbjandahighfive
    [link] [comments]

    Got bored and started sketching new zombies. Actually this would be really cool, if vulture could grab onto you and lift you up several meters in the air, or to nearest zombie. This would be really rare, like 2.5% chance in happening when the vulture attacks

    Posted: 23 Apr 2019 05:39 AM PDT

    Confused about servers (New Player)

    Posted: 22 Apr 2019 11:56 PM PDT

    Whenever I join the classic zombies mode my progress disappears when I turn off my Xbox for the night or when it crashes so every time I start up a new game I start from scratch all over again. Is this how it's suppose to be?

    submitted by /u/Hexatious
    [link] [comments]

    Hey, just checked in to see if this game was still complete ass.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2019 09:35 AM PDT

    It is, of course still complete shit. Enemies don't even have footsteps now, so FP managed to take yet another massive step backwards with respect to the game's play-ability. Hilariously fucking up the hitboxes to accommodate their laughably bad mocap "animations" wasn't enough for them apparently.

    What's more, they're going for more long-form updates as if that would make then any more of a reputable developer. So I guess we're going to have to wait until the end of fucking June for a fix for simple shit that any competent indie dev would have resolved within a week or two of the main patch. But don't worry guys, I'm sure garbage like the M60 or gillie suit will be worth the hundreds of other bugs this shitheap will bring.

    Anyway, I'm SO DONE with how fundamentally broken this dumpster fire of a game is. Maybe I'll check back for Alpha 300 in a decade or so since at this rate I doubt the Shit Pimps will ever produce something worthy of being called a beta let alone actually going gold sometime this century.

    submitted by /u/Floodspores
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel