• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 7, 2019

    7 Days To Die Alpha 17.3 Experimental B18

    7 Days To Die Alpha 17.3 Experimental B18


    Alpha 17.3 Experimental B18

    Posted: 07 May 2019 11:21 AM PDT

    Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - May 07, 2019

    Posted: 07 May 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Have a tip you wish someone shared with you when you first started playing? Have you discovered a tried and true method of survival?

    Share your secrets with your fellow survivors and help those just getting started!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    My base in BorderlandZ mod

    Posted: 07 May 2019 11:14 AM PDT

    Make every 7th week boss week

    Posted: 07 May 2019 03:24 PM PDT

    Why not make every 49th night the boss night. One biggass, base cracking goliath zombie sasquatch/wendigo/giga-bear/mega-lizard thing that drops unique loot that you can't craft.

    Or just something else to do besides you know killing the same zombies over and over. Don't get me wrong I like killing zombies but when you do it for 50 days straight it kinda dies out.

    submitted by /u/devon752
    [link] [comments]

    Building? Tools? No, go kill zombies.

    Posted: 07 May 2019 09:12 PM PDT

    So essentially they JUST want us killing zombies and scavenging now? It takes 30 and 70 levels to get iron and steel tools now? Entirely specialized at that.

    submitted by /u/Tornath3099
    [link] [comments]

    Changing a players position while offline

    Posted: 07 May 2019 12:25 PM PDT

    My dad got himself stuck in the floor and crashed his game.

    Now when he tries to spawn the server tells me it is in an invalid position 0,0,0.

    I need to change his position. Is there any way i can do this?

    submitted by /u/slagRooms
    [link] [comments]

    Are there meant to be vultures in the cold biome

    Posted: 07 May 2019 11:51 AM PDT

    Video Series on Character Classes?

    Posted: 07 May 2019 12:44 PM PDT

    I would love to see someone do a series on 7 Days to Die classes. We talk about going melee or ranged but there's so many ways of mixing and matching! I would watch a series on building a certain class. For example, certing into finding loot, pistols/ranged (because toilets are everywhere!), and heavy armor. Call it the, uh... Pot Digging Bot.

    I don't have the tools (microphone mainly) to make these videos myself and I know some of you are always looking for video fodder. Hopefully this sparks some ideas. I'd watch it. Peace!

    SpeckEye

    submitted by /u/Speckeye
    [link] [comments]

    parts of my base disapearing

    Posted: 07 May 2019 04:06 PM PDT

    Every time I build a large tower on a mp server, parts of it will randomly disappear. Usually, it's blocks that are over 20 block high. (never had blocks lower than that disappear) This happened to me in A16 as well.

    Does anyone know how to prevent that from happening? It's a pain to keep replacing a bunch of concrete blocks, bars, bulletproof glass, etc etc.

    submitted by /u/Catalyst317
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to powerlevel A17(.2)?

    Posted: 07 May 2019 04:03 PM PDT

    Digging sand was extremely effective in A16 but since A17 is still experimental I can't find a lot more than just kill zombies. Also found `Buff kills dont share XP.` in the change logs but I'm not sure what this means.

    submitted by /u/wanjiaaaa
    [link] [comments]

    ravenhearst a17 not working? any helP?

    Posted: 07 May 2019 05:05 AM PDT

    I downloaded mod through launcher. It launches fine, it has the background logo. When i create new game it gets stuck generating world. Ive tried random gen and Navezgane . Neither work. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/RedWar1
    [link] [comments]

    Removing permission from other players.

    Posted: 07 May 2019 11:18 AM PDT

    I am the host of 5 people including me in my server. Other 3 guys are always stick with me but one guy is doing something alone at some places.

    While I am reinforcing our base, he made his own small house covered with reinforced concrete blocks and placed a forge, chemical st., workbench, and concrete mixer inside of it.

    He seemed to visit some village to get some lootabe items and I really cannot understand how fast he could set up his base so firm like that. It was built in on day 3.

    So I am suspecting him as using 'Developer's Mode', typing things to summon items inside his inventory.

    I can kick him from my server because I am the host of my server but I don't want to do that without any evidences. Because there is also a chance I can be wrong about my guess.

    I never use cheat mode. And I don't want to allow that kind of behavior but I also don't want to kick him just because of my gut feeling.

    So my question is, can the players use 'Developers Mode' from the first time? And if that so, how can I relieve take away his autority permanently?

    submitted by /u/Bill_Brightwing
    [link] [comments]

    Question about ttp file

    Posted: 07 May 2019 02:05 PM PDT

    as you can see in my previous post my dad managed to perma stuck himself at pos (0,0,0)

    I can only change his position in his ttp file. But i have no tool to read that. Does anyone know where i can find a tool that works? Or is there someone that is willing to make a little adjustment for me in the ttp file. Ill be forever grateful!

    Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/slagRooms
    [link] [comments]

    My horde night sucks. How do I fix it?

    Posted: 07 May 2019 11:50 AM PDT

    So my wife and I just started playing again with 17.2. We have had 2 horde nights and each time we get tons of zombies in hours 22-23 and then literally nothing for the rest of the night. NOT. ONE. ZOMBIE. How do I fix this so I get zombies all night on horde night? I've tried increasing the spawns and difficulty but nothing worked.

    submitted by /u/k-murder
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for finding Desert biome? Crafter needs Aloe badly!

    Posted: 07 May 2019 12:16 AM PDT

    The MP I'm in is going quite well, apart from us having no Aloe. One player found 4 Aloe Cream as loot, but we're 3 players so that won't last long.

    Are there any tips for finding a Desert biome in random gen maps?

    It's just after sunrise on day 9, and I have 3 levels of Pack Mule, 2 of Cardio, 2 or maybe 3 of Agility.

    My plan is to grab some Tea and Food, and extra ammo for my Crossbow, and then just run out to explore, largely in a straight line, hoping I won't meet anything scary (i.e. dogs, wolf or bear) or step on too many land mines (I kinda do that, which is one reason we need the Aloe).

    Is there something better I can do?

    submitted by /u/Peter34cph
    [link] [comments]

    Any ideas for a cool and interesting 7 Days to Die series ?

    Posted: 07 May 2019 10:49 AM PDT

    Hey guys , I just recently tried my hand ( a little clumsily ) at starting my own youtube channel to play my favorite game ! At the moment I'm having a go at Ravenhearst mod. Has anyone any ideas for a cool and interesting series I could try ? Just looking for some ideas from you guys. My channel is DerekDoesGames , and although I'm not the worlds greatest player I'm sure passionate about the game !

    submitted by /u/DerekDoesGames
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel