• Breaking News

    Monday, May 6, 2019

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - May 06, 2019

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday - May 06, 2019


    Modded Monday - May 06, 2019

    Posted: 06 May 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Looking for advice or help on where to start with modding for 7 Days to Die? Are you having trouble finding a particular mod, or opinions of what mod to play next?

    Post below with what you're having trouble with or what you're looking for!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I’m obsessed with this sub...

    Posted: 06 May 2019 04:05 PM PDT

    I just love this game and bought it at alpha 12, I think..

    Played for a couple of hours with my irl pals.. they soon hated it..

    But my love for the game just kept growing. After a while, I had played for a 1000 hours, I've reached my limit (just like in l4d2) and now I read this sub, every single day beforeI go to sleep.

    I've got no clue as to why I'm sharing this... guess this game is called «Day before it ends" to me🤷🏻‍♂️ I have issues..

    submitted by /u/lordsirdemon
    [link] [comments]

    I was driving my 4x4 and it was at 20% health and it blew up

    Posted: 06 May 2019 09:26 AM PDT

    new player here, impressions and thoughts.

    Posted: 06 May 2019 12:46 AM PDT

    So i have been playing 7 days for two weeks noow and im simultanously in awe and preplexed about the game.

    I absolutely love the foundation of the game. In terms of survival in an immersive zombie setting close to what the walking dead shows on TV this is the best game there is, period.

    but

    I dont really know what the point is, to put it bluntly. Ive been playing with 3 friends (mostly just 2 or 1 besides me, or me even alone) and i dont feel theres much left to do after day 14. I had no prior knowledge of the game and i stumbled upon the blade traps, so naturally i build a line of them surrounding the property in its entirity, followed by a step bank of 4 rows of iron spike traps. I also installed an electric fence. I thought of this as a temporary meassure (because we just started the game, right?) but now on day 60 it turns out this seems to be all we need allready. No horde had even a slight chance of breaking through. Im also level 104 and dont feel the absolute need to level higher. I could use some 10 more levels for crafting perks when none of my mates is on but I feel very powerful allready. All the quests are the same, just on different POIs (for the most part). Sneak in, kill any non radiated zombie with one crossbow shot and make short work of radiated ones with a few quick blows of magnum or AK fire. And still, you can die very quickly. At one moment you feel invincible and the very next one your dead becasue a room full of zombies gank swarm you becasue you sneak over a trashbag and make a noise akin to falling down the roof or some bullshit. Then theres the POIs itself. They are set up very nice, but gameplay is easily spoiled by the mechanics of the game. The good loot is usually in the attic or on top of the roof (or in the basement). So instead of making my way through the building, why not just craft 20 woodframes in 2 seconds and climb on top, loot the good stuff and be off in no time. I keep limiting myself to no use frames when doing POIs becasue i feel the devs didnt took them into consideration.. Then theres the quests itself. I have a hard time finding out what im supposed to do in this game. MY base is all set, i have an abundance of almost all the things youd need, so i go raiding just to find more ammo or raw materials to make more ammo to be able to raid more. I raid to be able to raid. I dont raid to sustain myself in this game. So i "force" myself to go raiding, because the game certainly doesnt require me to do so. I also feel that quests should be more of a grand adventure. It should be "We have no ammo/meds/food/whatever. Ive heard of a place down in the south that has lots of ammo/meds/food/whatever. But it will be dangerous and cant be done within a day". So we would need to prepare for the raid, take ressources with us, set up shop at the target area (becasue its a multi day operation) and when successful we should be rewarded with, well, a huge reward we have worked towards. Instead, its all just random. The only place that lives up to its name so far was a pop n pills. It had a decent amount of meds as you would have expected. The other special POIs? Not so much. Shamway foods? Better be called shamway trash loot (and dont even get me started on the shamway factory, what a disapointment). Same goes for most other places. Loot is so random and not deliberate. It just feels like I have the same chance of finding hardware in a random house along the road than in a dedicated hardware store.

    I just think this game is missing end game content and also the progression is way to quick. As ive said weve basically been set up and done shortly after the second bloodmoon and ever since just go raiding for the sake of raiding.

    Thats it so far, am I missing something? What are your thoughts, how long do you guys play a particular game and what are you actually doing once your base is set up and running?

    MAybe im just missing something but right now it feels this game is wasting so much potential..

    edit: another thing about leveling. i think its the level 5 perk of advanced engineering that lets you craft augers and chainsaws. That is literally completly pointless. at the time i even could level it so high we allready had found 3 augers, 2 chainsaws and a nailgun. absolutely pointless perk.

    also, trading.. Im currently sitting on 50k tokens + silver, gold and diamonds. Nothing to do with it. the trader mostly has trash and of the things that are of use he has too less.

    submitted by /u/overlydelicioustea
    [link] [comments]

    Managed to loot most the parts to a mini bike, now to make some wheels!

    Posted: 06 May 2019 01:47 PM PDT

    Best way to get Nitrate Powder?

    Posted: 06 May 2019 01:21 PM PDT

    As title states, what are good methods to get nitrate powder?

    submitted by /u/Deathclaw99
    [link] [comments]

    The Cyberdyne building, Made in 7 days to Die

    Posted: 05 May 2019 10:33 PM PDT

    Hidden gem

    Posted: 06 May 2019 07:50 PM PDT

    I honestly think that the developers really missed out on a huge thing here. If they would have put more effort into this game instead of just half-assing it this game could have easily been a lot higher up there than it is now. I personally love this game and with the right team behind it it has huge potential too bad that it's being wasted.

    submitted by /u/fcknotthisguy
    [link] [comments]

    How do you create a MP map?

    Posted: 06 May 2019 03:24 AM PDT

    Hi 7D2D community,

    I have an issue where I can't seem to create or see where the option is to create a MP map.

    It looks as if when creating a new game, it always creates a SP map where people join you, but it's still classed as a SP map. This means, I am unable to use this on a dedicated server as it requires a MP map to be used.

    Does anyone know how to create a MP map or convert the SP map to MP?

    submitted by /u/Evil_Green_Ranger
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone heard anything on when console will get updates , I know they are fighting for rights.

    Posted: 05 May 2019 11:10 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel