• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 16, 2019

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - May 16, 2019

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - May 16, 2019


    Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - May 16, 2019

    Posted: 16 May 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Want to show off your base or a build you're particularly proud of? Want to show off what helped you make it through horde night?

    Take a video or some screenshots and post them here to share with your fellow survivors!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Everyone liked me Stargate, How about my SGC?

    Posted: 16 May 2019 08:26 AM PDT

    Question about game world option

    Posted: 16 May 2019 07:18 PM PDT

    I'm coming back to the game after a hiatus and I noticed when starting a game there are now 3 options for game world:

    1) Navezgane (which I heard is bigger now)

    2) New Random World (same as before only better or so I've heard)

    3) East Sieha County

    I haven't heard anything about #3 and can't seem to find any information on it anywhere. Is it a new handcrafted map? It says it's bigger than Navezgane by a fair bit even after Navezgane's size increase.

    submitted by /u/doomstrike53
    [link] [comments]

    17.3 Armored turret structure

    Posted: 16 May 2019 10:39 AM PDT

    I guess I will share another of my exploits, armored gun turret thingy.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vammvsDAcWU

    This thing is nightmare to fight aganist for raiders, especially when protected with claim. You can hide loot under it if you sacrifice 1 battery spot. If you connect it to surrounding stone it will shoot through map.

    Works well as underground base defence, but I guess you could place it out in the open to scare people off. Much harder to destroy than regular naked turrets.

    submitted by /u/rotilbo
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else hearing creepy night sounds?

    Posted: 16 May 2019 09:37 AM PDT

    On the newest build. Don't know what to think about it.

    submitted by /u/ppallo
    [link] [comments]

    Electric Fence, Weak Shock

    Posted: 16 May 2019 06:14 AM PDT

    Two Engine Generator ->Toggle Switch->Relay->Electric Fence post to Electric Fence post. If you walk in between the posts it give you a mild no damage shock. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/WildCrapAppeared
    [link] [comments]

    livepu mountains

    Posted: 16 May 2019 05:20 PM PDT

    Is this another pre-made map like navezgane?

    submitted by /u/lambdaball-z
    [link] [comments]

    what is a good mod for 2 players on pc?

    Posted: 16 May 2019 07:04 AM PDT

    i want to play with my gf for a bit and back then i liked "war of the walkers" a lot. is this still a "relevant" mod or is there something similar thats better? i dont want the most hardcore experience since i have to carry her and also like to chill some time. also big bags are a must. thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/dayzplease
    [link] [comments]

    Bow technicality

    Posted: 16 May 2019 03:35 PM PDT

    Bandolier: Obviously the bandolier applies the reload bonus to guns, but does it also work with the compound bow? I know it isn't really reloading, but the text in the Archery perk increases "aiming" as well as "draw and reload".

    Run and Gun: Is firing the bow while not ADS considered hip fire?

    Version A 17.3 B 18

    submitted by /u/Diablo7600
    [link] [comments]

    What's the frame rate on Alpha 17.3 stable?

    Posted: 16 May 2019 08:26 AM PDT

    I was forced to stop because my partner could not handle the low frame rate with Alpha 17.2 stable. I'm hesitant to get him back into the game if the optimisation hasn't happened yet.

    Is the frame rate with the new patch better? What frame rates do you get now and with what settings?

    submitted by /u/SpeechSignalsInSpace
    [link] [comments]

    Ravenhurst - settings for two

    Posted: 16 May 2019 02:05 PM PDT

    So after getting to what feels like a natural end on vanilla my regular gaming partner and I were looking at Ravenhurst.

    Do people have any recommendations for settings, maps or pitfalls that might be of use to us? Oh, and has anyone else run a co-op game, and is it as easy to set up as vanilla 7D?

    Reason that we're giving up on vanilla is that the leveling curve is screwed. We're at a point that my character can build a base with traps that's effectively unbreakable, but can't solo a PoI. He can solo a PoI but not build a bird's nest. It's dull.

    submitted by /u/someRandomLunatic
    [link] [comments]

    17.3 Layered PvP exploit base

    Posted: 16 May 2019 10:11 AM PDT

    I guess the ground / ramp exploits were removed, but that thingy I reported back in a15 is still there.

    https://youtu.be/ku5T5BMuEG0

    This base works well for pvp purposes, easy to defend from anyone. For pve just slap more asphalt on top to slow down digging zombies and just shoot them like ducks. You can create infinitely long corridors nobody will be able to access in easy way, and move goods using vehicles between other bases. You can make fake part really fancy to fool any raider / destroy doors to hide real part completely. Turrets placed there will shoot through map too.

    submitted by /u/rotilbo
    [link] [comments]

    2019 - alternative to 7 Days

    Posted: 16 May 2019 10:18 AM PDT

    As the title says, I'm looking for a PC game for the wife and I. When I explain what we like, it seems like 7 Days (or modded Minecraft) is the answer, except I've played enough Minecraft and 7 Days is out of my CPU reach.

    So! Something with

    • private server multiplayer
    • First-person gameplay
    • Crafting
    • Survival aspect (food, drink, etc)
    • Tired of crafting and farming? Loot a building/attack a castle/kill some enemy
    submitted by /u/danielbelum
    [link] [comments]

    Back to 7 Days...and can't play. What computer do I need to buy :(

    Posted: 16 May 2019 04:16 AM PDT

    I really use my Chromebook for 90% of my life; PC Gaming is an extra that I don't have time for. My bargain PC ran A16 fine but with the release of A17 is it too jumpy, even with all graphics down. I did some basic troubleshooting but nothing helped.

    It is an older PC so sure, let's upgrade. But looking at gaming PCs I realize I don't want to spend $$ on something I use for one or two things. And I realize that I am so behind. When I started using PCs, MS-DOS was a thing. But I stopped caring a long time ago and now don't care. Like you probably don't care about my story above! So lets get to the TLDR

    TLDR: pick me a computer I can get on Amazon that will play A17 but I don't need much more than that.

    submitted by /u/danielbelum
    [link] [comments]

    Any prefab packs for A17?

    Posted: 16 May 2019 01:23 AM PDT

    Are there any prefab packs for A17 that can be integrated into the existing list of prefabs and then into a randomly generated map?

    submitted by /u/BUMHOLE_ANALYSIS
    [link] [comments]

    New servers that run on A 17. 3 B18?

    Posted: 16 May 2019 06:35 AM PDT

    Starting 7 days to die with the wife again, so much new we may fail hard lol

    Posted: 15 May 2019 11:47 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel