• Breaking News

    Friday, May 17, 2019

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday - May 17, 2019

    7 Days To Die Friend Finder Friday - May 17, 2019


    Friend Finder Friday - May 17, 2019

    Posted: 17 May 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Are you tired of surviving alone? Ever wish you had a friend help you through horde nights? Have you ever been so lonely you spawned and placed a zombie corpse in your base to keep you company(You know who you are!)?

    If so, you've come to the right place. By posting here you can find friends to play and survive with! Remember, you don't need to be faster than the zombies just faster than your friends ;)

    Please leave your Steam/XB1/PSN name, what time zone you're in and works best for you, and (If you're on PC) any mods you may be using.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    A18 will have an option in the video menu to disable post processing.

    Posted: 17 May 2019 07:39 AM PDT

    Does any one else just love the intro music for this wonderful game?

    Posted: 17 May 2019 12:16 PM PDT

    Or is it just me lol

    submitted by /u/anonymous_automobile
    [link] [comments]

    QUESTION

    Posted: 17 May 2019 06:45 PM PDT

    What zombie do you hate the most in 7 Days to Die?

    Feel free to discuss about it in the comments and debate.

    submitted by /u/elliotcallaway
    [link] [comments]

    I think I'm going to build a tall tower on top of my base just because

    Posted: 17 May 2019 05:31 PM PDT

    or a minaret, or something. I've always liked towers, ever since the Age of Empires 1 demo I played 20 years ago.

    I spend my time doing chores and growing up, when I should be ... happy and wholesome.

    Don't come looking for me, brother.

    For I'll be along the watchtower tonight.

    submitted by /u/apostrophefz
    [link] [comments]

    There should be more interesting level 5 perks

    Posted: 17 May 2019 09:25 AM PDT

    Level 5 Parkour and Heavy Metal really change how you can play the game. But most of the others are just percentage increases and things that don't seem to do much. Like Deep Cuts, bleeding nearby foes doesn't seem to do much. And the perks that just do bonus damage on multiple hits is just boring. Few things I have thought of.

    Deep cuts: Chance to dismember nearby foes

    Stay down: Successful Power attacks are followed up with two quick standard attacks with no stamina cost.

    Archery: Kill will shoot quick second arrow at nearest enemies head.

    Gunslinger: Limb shots always dismember.

    Dead eye: Bullets penetration.

    I'm sure people could think of more. This would mess with balance but so does level 5 parkour. Being able to jump on the roof of a house from the ground is very OP.

    submitted by /u/DTFlash
    [link] [comments]

    Server hosting needs. Any help would be great

    Posted: 17 May 2019 04:51 PM PDT

    I'm going to be getting a server however I have no idea what I would need performance-wise from the host. The requirements are specific so may help, I'm wanting a server that can have a lot of zombies, a hell of a lot. As we won't be having runners we want as many walkers as we can get to make it more of a challenge that way being overrun by sheer numbers. I'm unsure what max per player is for zombies as all posts I've found say something different. The server will be 10-15 player slots but would need as many zombies as we can have per player in world at a time. What hardware requirements would be needed, ssd or nvim, how much ram, processor clock etc. I just don't want to end up getting a server and it not have the right options or getting one and ticking every upgrade and not needing it. . Any help you could give me would be great. Thanks for your time

    submitted by /u/ACadence
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a point to finding prefab workbenches if you don't have the skill level to make your own?

    Posted: 17 May 2019 10:49 AM PDT

    I just came back to the game after not playing since right after a16 came out, and with the new perk system, I was wondering if finding a PoI with stuff like workbenches/forges/chemistry sets etc. is worth it anymore, as from my limited experience, it seems like you can't make things with them if you don't have the require perks. I had found a house that I've been operating out of because it has a workbench, but it's in a snow biome, I'm only on day 4, and I'm trying to figure out if staying there is worth it right now

    submitted by /u/SirAzrael
    [link] [comments]

    Good place to find servers with mods?

    Posted: 17 May 2019 09:02 AM PDT

    I'm not a fan of a17 so I want to play one of the mods, but I can't host a server myself. I don't see any modded servers on the server list, if that means there aren't any active anywhere then would anyone be interested in hosting (NA)?

    submitted by /u/hetlerw
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel