• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 30, 2019

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - May 30, 2019

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - May 30, 2019


    Base Tour/Showcase Thursday - May 30, 2019

    Posted: 30 May 2019 10:04 AM PDT

    Want to show off your base or a build you're particularly proud of? Want to show off what helped you make it through horde night?

    Take a video or some screenshots and post them here to share with your fellow survivors!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Dog chillin in the dog house

    Posted: 30 May 2019 10:37 AM PDT

    Let’s take note from the No Man’s Sky sub

    Posted: 30 May 2019 06:33 PM PDT

    This new update pretty cool.

    Posted: 30 May 2019 09:41 PM PDT

    How to make the 7th day horde harder?

    Posted: 30 May 2019 07:16 PM PDT

    I've tried increasing the max number of zombies per player and it doesn't seem to do anything. The 7th day was underwhelming as hell and my friends defeated it without so much as a scratch. I know I could increase the difficulty, but we'd prefer if there where more zombies, not just tougher ones.

    Is there a special set of settings I need to adjust to increase the intensity of the 7th day?

    submitted by /u/IceEye
    [link] [comments]

    YAY! IT BURNS!! ���� gatta hate when your nakes and freezing.

    Posted: 30 May 2019 04:32 PM PDT

    Does RWG give you bad FPS?

    Posted: 30 May 2019 01:04 PM PDT

    I recently started playing 7D2D again and I have a pretty decent rig. I get 90 frames on average in Navazgene and probably around 60 in interiors, but RWG is nearly unplayable because of how bad my frames are. Anyone else have this issue or any solutions?

    submitted by /u/GameOfCrohns182
    [link] [comments]

    Starting class

    Posted: 30 May 2019 12:00 PM PDT

    Is there any mods out right now that gives you the choice of a starting class upon world generation?

    submitted by /u/OmniBot_101
    [link] [comments]

    Decent Seeds for 17.4?

    Posted: 30 May 2019 11:04 AM PDT

    I have been missing around with the random gen, and it's been a mess, and so nitrogen has been kind of an weird mixed with biomes that are not balanced. Does anyone have a decent mix of the forest, winter and desert? Or anything that has good poi's. I know I can do bunch of stuff to edit the biome settings, but I rather not. I am very open though.

    submitted by /u/queendarinna
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel