• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 29, 2019

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - May 29, 2019

    7 Days To Die Wildcard Wednesday - May 29, 2019


    Wildcard Wednesday - May 29, 2019

    Posted: 29 May 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Please use this thread to post anything you might have missed from the schedule below

    Day Topic
    Sunday Seedy Sunday
    Monday Modded Monday
    Tuesday Tips n' Tricks Tuesday
    Wednesday Wildcard Wednesday
    Thursday Base Tour/Showcase Thursday
    Friday Friend Finder Friday
    Saturday Streams/Let's Play Saturday
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Some questions about dedicated server.

    Posted: 29 May 2019 08:08 PM PDT

    1. Do I need a good computer to keep a dedicated server for 24/7 ?

    2. Do I need another account to host a dedicated server and play with other people in that server?

    3. Do I need to create a new server if the new update had been released?

    4. Do I need to monitor the server as much as I can to respond another players' message?

    5. I remember once I saw a server had an invincible base, cannot be damaged from any kinds of threats (players or zombies). How can I do that?

    6. Some servers provided me teleportation to specific places. How can I do that?

    submitted by /u/Bill_Brightwing
    [link] [comments]

    It's finally done!

    Posted: 29 May 2019 03:00 AM PDT

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LAGVNJgtWI
    Cyberdyne Building prefab slice-down tour! Not sure where to upload this for people, but it is done!

    Feedback, suggestions, next build ideas, criticism, etc. are welcome!

    Thanks folks!-SevenSaryns

    submitted by /u/SevenSaryns
    [link] [comments]

    So the game decided to place a treasure chest where the trader is so I can’t get it. Do I have to kill the trader?

    Posted: 29 May 2019 07:33 AM PDT

    Is there a way to make this game not a laggy crap show

    Posted: 29 May 2019 03:35 PM PDT

    Any time I'm playing with people and we are more than 1k from eachother the whole server drops to 1 fps, we are all streamers and avid gamers so it's not our rigs. Can settings be adjusted or it is just deal with the lag

    submitted by /u/TheVoie333
    [link] [comments]

    Help?

    Posted: 29 May 2019 06:24 PM PDT

    So does anybody know what alpha Xbox one is in?

    submitted by /u/The_fat_kid_nicholas
    [link] [comments]

    7DTD A17.4 - First streams with commentary - Feedback or roasting is welcomed as im pretty noob still

    Posted: 29 May 2019 07:55 PM PDT

    Does anyone know the dismemberment chance atm?

    Posted: 29 May 2019 01:38 PM PDT

    Title, also I like it a lot but it seems pretty high, wonder if it can be changed anywhere. All help appreciated.

    EDIT: Forgot to mention, I mean at the latest experimental build - 17.4 I think?

    submitted by /u/devon752
    [link] [comments]

    Havent played in quite a while.

    Posted: 29 May 2019 01:35 PM PDT

    I haven't played since something like the A15 equivalent was released on console which came with all the goodness of newly textured birdsnests.... I read a little bit here and there today, and it doesn't look good for the development of the game..

    Has anything changed at all?

    Is it the same game I bought years ago that I expected would become polished and complete one day, or has there been any changes to speak of?

    I cant imagine TP allowing the game to go literally untouched on console for years.. but then again, I do remember a bunch of people calling it a cash grab from TFP to fund the PC development..

    Anyways.. what has changed if anything since then?

    submitted by /u/oinklittlepiggy
    [link] [comments]

    Is this game basically rust?

    Posted: 29 May 2019 06:03 AM PDT

    What're the differences

    submitted by /u/TruePanic
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel