• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 22, 2019

    7 Days To Die Constantly crashing from my dedi

    7 Days To Die Constantly crashing from my dedi


    Constantly crashing from my dedi

    Posted: 22 May 2019 12:19 AM PDT

    I'm at wits end with this.

    Occasionally I'll start crashing repeatedly from my dedicated server (A17.3)--like 30 seconds after I enter. The only thing that stops it is restarting the server. We have 3 other players and I'm the only person it happens to. My internet connection is stable. The server auto restarts once a day.

    I've previously had servers through the same host and never had issues. I have no clue where to start. Any help is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/AMCRYINGLOTS
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel