• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 21, 2019

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - May 21, 2019

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - May 21, 2019


    Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - May 21, 2019

    Posted: 21 May 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Have a tip you wish someone shared with you when you first started playing? Have you discovered a tried and true method of survival?

    Share your secrets with your fellow survivors and help those just getting started!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Scared the Living Crap out of me

    Posted: 21 May 2019 06:05 AM PDT

    That is one angry tree...

    Posted: 21 May 2019 10:21 AM PDT

    Radiation in Poppin Pills Hospital

    Posted: 21 May 2019 06:21 PM PDT

    Me and my team ventured upon a hospital and wanted to loot it. When we entered the building we began getting hit with radiation. Anyone know if there is a safe way to loot the hospital?

    It is not on the edge of the map either.

    submitted by /u/Rawkstahr
    [link] [comments]

    So is there a detailed navegane map

    Posted: 21 May 2019 08:46 PM PDT

    Is there one avaible any where on the web that's detailed?

    submitted by /u/totally_boring
    [link] [comments]

    When I sign off my friend gets kicked out

    Posted: 21 May 2019 08:05 PM PDT

    It's my server and my game but when we played before (before it upgraded this winter) he never got kicked out- now if I exit the server he gets logged off.

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/12Igby121
    [link] [comments]

    Registering for the 7 days to die forums.

    Posted: 21 May 2019 06:57 PM PDT

    I can't for some reason... it says I can't have multiple accounts, but none of the email address I'm trying to register with seem to be registered to the website at all. I've tried changing from my default user name as well, even though it said that it was available, and that's not working either. There's a few mods some friends and I would like to run on our server... and I can't seem to access any of them. Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/TigreWulph
    [link] [comments]

    Returning Player questions/Advice

    Posted: 21 May 2019 01:23 PM PDT

    I wandered away from the game prior to 17 being released. I watched a few vids from Glock and Gamez4Kickz a couple days ago and got interested again.

    Started a game last night and have some questions and am looking for early game advice.

    I am about 4 days in and haven't seen one screamer. RNG or did something change?

    Suggestions for early point assignment? My choices felt very haphazard and I wasn't really sure if there was a "proper" order to go through them. So far I put some points into mule and some combat abilities. But I am not quite sure I understand how things are locked away and how they are locked.

    I put a small shack on top of a hardware store POI. Meant to be temporary. Bad idea?

    I use to build an underground base. This no longer seems viable. So what are good opening base suggestions? Is anywhere actually ever safe? Would it be advisable to use a run down shit POI that has some cobblestone or something for the base or should I build a base from scratch and hope the wood lasts long enough before I can upgrade?

    I watched a few horde night base vids and they all seemed to trick the pathing into getting the Zeds into a continuous congo line waiting to be shot. Is that it for early design?

    Any other suggestions? I am really liking the improvements I am seeing so far.

    submitted by /u/NewNostalgiaAgain
    [link] [comments]

    Weapon Wishlist/Suggestions!

    Posted: 21 May 2019 04:00 PM PDT

    Here are some Weapons I'd like to see get added into 7DTD, as i feel like some more Guns would definently be an awesome addition,

    SHOTGUNS:

    -Double Barrel Shotgun, https://cdn3.volusion.com/jodua.csmpx/v/vspfiles/photos/SGCG-4.jpg?1541702333

    -Full Automatic Shotgun, imagine something like the Saiga-12, https://i.redd.it/t9kbozyoo3z01.jpg

    RIFLES:

    -M14 Semi automatic Rifle, something inbetween Full Auto and Single Fire https://dealernfa.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/028668_Springfield_Armory_M1A-001@2x.jpg

    MACHINE GUNS:

    -Something completely new with a ton of Firepower like the PKM, https://i.redd.it/fzlx3a8wxca21.jpg

    or an M249 SAW, https://www.evike.com/images/large/gp611.jpg

    MELEE WEAPONS:

    -Maybe something like a Longsword or an Iceaxe, a Katana, maybe even a Buzzsaw as a Counterpart to the Chainsaw

    EXOTIC:

    -Bayonets attached to Rifles, Throwing Knives or Axes, maybe even Shurikens.

    Would definently be interesting to see any of these get added in.

    submitted by /u/SSTM_OE
    [link] [comments]

    few questions regarding 17.3

    Posted: 21 May 2019 06:45 AM PDT

    1. Is infection system not working? I am already Lv100 in 17.3 new game, got shit tons of hit from zombies, never even once got "something is coming"
    2. Do cars respawn loot?
    3. Is dye loot chance decreased? I have only found 1 dye...
    submitted by /u/Jyong5319
    [link] [comments]

    7 dtd ModLauncher gone?

    Posted: 21 May 2019 02:01 PM PDT

    So it seems that the 7 Days to Die Mod Launcher is gone, I've been having a problem installing mods since none of them seem to work and the Launcher's webpage seems to be down or people just don't want me to get in (Error 403). So I was wondering if there was anyone who knew if there was a way to maybe get the modlauncher or just help me fix the problem with the mods.

    submitted by /u/ZePotatoBoi
    [link] [comments]

    Is the NitroGen world generator compatible with Alpha 16?

    Posted: 21 May 2019 09:10 AM PDT

    Edit: Also is it compatible with mods e.g. ravenhearst?

    submitted by /u/Icydemonxx
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 21 May 2019 06:41 AM PDT

    Hey survivors. So I set up at the working stiffy with a ramp leading up and a cage in front. Worked perfectly. Now pathing has changed either from upgrading the building or I tunneled down and away from the building.they have begun digging a bit in a couple places. Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/gasciousclay1
    [link] [comments]

    Error after finishing quest

    Posted: 21 May 2019 06:16 AM PDT

    Has anyone had this issue where you finish the campfire quest and you get an error? Won't let me do anything after that and an error NullReferenceException: A null value was found where an object instance was required. Keeps coming back up when I try to do anything. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/favingree
    [link] [comments]

    Underwater World and Endless Oppertunities (Posted Everywhere I can)

    Posted: 21 May 2019 04:58 AM PDT

    Since the developers have taken so much time to well... do anything I would like to see how many players agree with me that the next logical step for their massive, and so anticipated (up until the point where the anticipation has died down) would be to expand in the water areas.

    Imagine ocean, beaches, islands, tropical fruits, tropical animals and maybe even an Atlantis type of scenario where we could craft scuba gear and explore the endless possibilities of an aquatic world. Obviously fish is a no brainer and sharks/crocodiles (obviously fresh water vs salt water difference) could keep you in check. Heck, I wouldn't mind finding advanced civilizations with "bio enhancements.

    Imagine then trying to create some lore (it might start to sound similar to No Mans Sky) but it is 2019 and even Call Of Duty has copied the battle royale. Stop trying to fit the original packaging when you have hardcore and dedicated fans STILL playing and believing in this game. Break the rules, adjust other rules, and most of all..give us a beautiful sandbox game, the only thing we really care about. I still recommend this game to so many people and speak highly of it. Why not start thinking about adding Sims like house editing in it.. patch the game so you can see where your players actually spend most of their time rather than assuming it. I'll gladly allow you to monitor my gameplay because I believe in this game and what it could become.

    Why are there no cows? horses? sheep? cattle? sooooooo many possibilities to become the game of the century???

    It might look like I haven't spent so much time in the game but I'm a pirate first, a player second and I ended up buying a 4 pack of this game a while back to get my friends to join me. We recently started playing again and although I'm having fun.. I still see so much unexplored potential..why not look into which mods people download and maybe consider adding them the game? If you have proper NPC's you can start a town and have them manage the farming and protection..maybe even raid groups with NPC's.

    Stop fixing light rays and start fixing the game "experience" (not just gameplay because that is well polished in my opinion) you deserve to release paid DLC's becuase you haven't asked for it in six years. I'll gladly buy it if these features are added.

    Sincere Regards From a Genuine Fan,

    Jacques

    submitted by /u/Jacquesdv14
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel