• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 11, 2019

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - May 11, 2019

    7 Days To Die Let's Play Saturday - May 11, 2019


    Let's Play Saturday - May 11, 2019

    Posted: 11 May 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Looking to share you're gameplay videos with everyone or for an audience when you go live?

    Post here with a link to your Youtube/Twitch Channel or whichever video/playlist you're looking to share!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    The new patch supposedly made quest targets closer to the traders but I dunno...

    Posted: 11 May 2019 02:26 PM PDT

    My Character Growls Like A Zombie? ��

    Posted: 11 May 2019 11:35 AM PDT

    This glitch happens completely randomly, and used to scare me at first, but now it's just funny.

    Sometimes when I power attack with the pickaxe or other tools (never notice with melee weapons, maybe because I'm in combat), my character grunts or growls like a zombie. This used to frighten me, as I'd be scrapping something while setting up a base and think a zombie managed to spawn inside despite my bedroll being nearby.

    I hope they don't fix it, because it's kinda funny now, and makes my character seem like he's getting wild just shoveling concrete mix.

    Has anybody else encountered this goofy little glitch, or something similar?

    submitted by /u/WooshMagoosh
    [link] [comments]

    How do I increase the number of zombies during a blood moon on single player?

    Posted: 11 May 2019 01:16 PM PDT

    As the title says, I wish to increase the number of zombies beyond the max of 64. that's a lot of Zeds at level 25, but at level 149 and a reinforced base with lots of traps, it's not getting my fur up like it used to.

    I'd rather not increase the difficulty per zombie because, well, they're dead, and it makes no sense to me to have semi invincible meat bags walking or running around. I want to increase the numbers overall, not necessarily all at once, though I'm not entirely sure how the spawn system works for blood moons.

    I've noticed that in the serverconfig file there's an option for this but that file does not seem to effect single player. I found that out whilst trying to increase the deadzone around my bed (setgamepref BedrollDeadZoneSize 40) with no effect at all :(

    Is there an SP sepcific setting buried in the xml files, or is there a way to finagle the severconfig to work in SP? Any help is greatly appreciated.

    Also, pineapple is a fine topping on pizza.

    submitted by /u/Snackmouse
    [link] [comments]

    Full map reveal

    Posted: 11 May 2019 08:26 PM PDT

    Started a seed on crackpot420, looking for if someone has a link to full map reveal, i kept finding crackpot20 earlier with no avail.

    submitted by /u/dmanchrist
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 Looking for Partner/Group

    Posted: 11 May 2019 06:50 PM PDT

    Hi, i currently have no one to play this game with and am trying to find people who want to start a world. I've played probably 40 hours so I'm decent but not really a pro. I am a fast learner tho so it's not like playing with me is gonna make you wanna rip your teeth out. My gamer tag is GandalfThe_Green add me and send a message if you're interested

    submitted by /u/andrewdiraf36
    [link] [comments]

    Brand new to the game! Heeelllppp

    Posted: 11 May 2019 04:52 PM PDT

    I need all the help I can get. Started a map on navesgane. Best places to loot? Best weapons and perks to get? Quick and easy tips? Literally anything and everything from early game to end game tips would be awesome.

    submitted by /u/Scottymic9
    [link] [comments]

    What are your longest lives on here

    Posted: 11 May 2019 03:52 PM PDT

    Trolling plebs in Arena lobby's.

    Posted: 11 May 2019 06:24 PM PDT

    PS4 Activity

    Posted: 11 May 2019 09:45 AM PDT

    Does anyone still play on PS4 or is it pretty much non existent now? I was hoping to find people to start a new server with as I've just got back into it, but it seems as though it's been dead & buried for a long time.

    submitted by /u/PleaseTryAgainSoon
    [link] [comments]

    Gun attachment

    Posted: 11 May 2019 02:36 PM PDT

    How to add gun attachment?

    submitted by /u/muggyplays
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for someone starting out

    Posted: 11 May 2019 03:05 AM PDT

    I just started playing I'm only on day 8 and it realize that I might need a little help. The skill tree seems like it has a lot of options just wondering as a new player just starting out what should I be focusing on first ? and what should be a layer goal that I should said questio?

    submitted by /u/dvfug23
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel