• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 12, 2019

    7 Days To Die PSA: If you use an Nvidia Graphics card update your drivers

    7 Days To Die PSA: If you use an Nvidia Graphics card update your drivers


    PSA: If you use an Nvidia Graphics card update your drivers

    Posted: 12 May 2019 01:09 PM PDT

    For those of you who are using Nvidia graphics cards, a security exploit was discovered the other day. If you've yet to update your drivers (Or haven't in a while, you know who you are!) now would be a really good time to do so.

    Nvidia recommends downloading the latest driver update directly through their site: https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx

    If you're interested in reading more they've made a bulletin post about it which you can read here: https://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4797

    Also, I've hi-jacked the A17.3 Experimental sticky slot for this. If you're looking to quickly and easily find that post click here.

    submitted by /u/Delta7x
    [link] [comments]

    Seedy Sunday - May 12, 2019

    Posted: 12 May 2019 10:05 AM PDT

    Have you found or are looking for a good or interesting seed to use?

    If you're sharing a seed please use something similar to this format for others to easily find what they might be looking for

    Game version (A15/16/17/etc):

    Map size:

    Seed:

    Map Coordinates:

    Features/POI's to look out for:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Like in a cartoon, I brought the whole place down and there it was, a refrigerator standing comically over the debris

    Posted: 12 May 2019 06:07 PM PDT

    My only thought when seeing this during world generation

    Posted: 12 May 2019 02:28 AM PDT

    Would be cool to see the vendors fending off zombies in horde night too

    Posted: 12 May 2019 07:08 PM PDT

    This would be purely for show, but imagine you failed to defend your base and are running about waiting for the blood moon to end, and in the distance you see the outline of a mob ramming the gate of a vendor's fort, while being gunned down by said vendor plus his handymen.

    submitted by /u/apostrophefz
    [link] [comments]

    Something about this seems satisfying.

    Posted: 12 May 2019 07:09 PM PDT

    Perfect 10/10 Gyrocopter Landings 7 Days To Die

    Posted: 12 May 2019 07:40 PM PDT

    Physician T5

    Posted: 12 May 2019 03:11 PM PDT

    How does this Perk work? What to do to heal others?

    submitted by /u/Malpugnator
    [link] [comments]

    A17.3 night time ambient sounds

    Posted: 12 May 2019 09:38 AM PDT

    Is there any way to turn these off? I like the owls and other natural sounds, but that odd music or whatever it is plays much too often and it does not signify anything. It is actually immersion breaking because it just makes me think that the devs are trying to creep me out -- it's not working and having to listen to it all night when mining or whatever is just too annoying.

    Otherwise, great update!

    submitted by /u/Tweakers
    [link] [comments]

    Recipes

    Posted: 12 May 2019 05:03 PM PDT

    Is finding recipes still a thing in 17.2? I have perk lvl 5 in physician and it says I dont know the recipe for herbal antibiotics or am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/papatango69
    [link] [comments]

    Is Haulwell Freight Co bugged?

    Posted: 12 May 2019 04:13 PM PDT

    As the title suggests; am currently playing on Navezgane and I got a quest from the trader to clear out the location. I cleared out all the zombies within the building itself but the game is still telling me I need to clear it out. So I find that one hatch that leads down into a small duct (which I had to pickaxe my way out of because it seemed like a dead-end) and surprise-surprise, zombie blips popped up on my compass. It was like a submerged area with dirt covering half of the place with only like 2-3 zombies actually coming out but the blips were still on my compass. Turns out I had to dig out all the dirt because the zombies were all trapped under the dirt? Something tells me this wasn't intentional. Anyone else experienced this? Also the boat "structures" are hella buggy because if you pick something up or break anything around the dock, the game remembers "oh right gravity and structural integrity" and will just disintegrate the boats and lag your game out.

    submitted by /u/Reivaleine
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone wanna play?

    Posted: 12 May 2019 06:52 AM PDT

    I'm new to A17 and I'm looking for people to play with, either a new world or one that isn't too far in yet.

    submitted by /u/Enderice123456
    [link] [comments]

    CO OP & Stuff

    Posted: 12 May 2019 10:13 AM PDT

    I just moved from playing 7 days to die on PS4 to playing on PC due to the content and update gap. I was wondering if PC has local Co Op because I haven't been able to figure it out unless it just outright doesn't have it. If so can I mod it in? Also are there any graphical mods? One last thing how to I get the on sceen keyboard because even if I use big picture mode it still doesn't have it.

    PC spec's~ i7 2ish GHz boosted to 3ghz GTX 1050ti 16gb ram

    ~ Thanks in advance for your time and help :)

    submitted by /u/starkiller111
    [link] [comments]

    Updates for us console players

    Posted: 12 May 2019 02:37 AM PDT

    Does anybody have any good news for console players as I have got back into 7days lately but sad to find no updates to what once was a fun game

    submitted by /u/Stellamonster85
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel